[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh my god I'm so alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

All I want is a qt BF who I can hold and do shit with. I don't even want sex, I just want to hangout. Why is life so hard
>>
Where u at nibba?
>>
>>39420442
wya faggot
>>
>>39420442
You're a dude though aren't you.
>>
>>39420524
of course I'm a fucking dude, I'm capable of experiencing suffering over lack of companionship.

I just want a bf to hangout with ;,__,; I went to go see the new spiderman movie by myself tonight, and because no one else bought tickets, they never started the fucking movie. I sat there in the dark for half an hour waiting for it to start. I went down to tell the workers and they said they just didn't think anyone would buy tickets for it. This would be a funny story if I were with someone, but I was literally the only person in the theater. They literally forgot about me.
>>
>>39420613
I'm sorry to hear that, Anon. Sounds really tough.
Would you mind talking with me? I'm feeling somewhat like you right now.
>>
>>39420460
This. Also tell us more about yourself, cutie.
>>
>>39420735
What happened to the robot map?

USA CO, bear type looking for qt bf to snuggle with.
>>
File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>39420733
I started fucking binge eating. I can't stop. I used to be a size 28 pants, but now I'm size 29 and I can feel them getting tight. I'm so alone, it fucking hurts.
>>
>>39420798
sorry bro, no cute smooth boys from CO post on 4chan

Ive been here for a while waiting for one to show up
>>
>>39420442
>I don't even want sex, I just want to hangout.
That is called a friend. No sexy time no boyfriend
>>
>>39420928
Yeah, same.

I live in Boulder as well, which is full of a bunch of shitty chads and hippies.
>>
>>39421009
I'm weird and I think I might suffer from some form of sexual dysfunction, Anon.

I desire physical and emotional closeness and, I want to kiss him, I want to cuddle with him, and if he wants it we can have sex, I don't really care about that part, though.
>>
>>39421069
I dont even want a trap like most r9k prison gays, just a white twink with blonde hair
doesnt even have to be a natural blonde

but all the cute twinks irl wanna be straight
>>
>>39421096
I am unironically in love with the anime boy in the OP
>>
That feeling when every other gay anon wants to have sex with everyone.
>Tfw I just want cuddles and affection.
>>
>>39421093
hnng where do u live
>>
>>39422263
no youre the majority here on 4chan, especially if youre a top
if youre a bottom you should have no problem finding someone whos into that considering thats what every single r9k fag wants
>>
hey r9gays, join up for the faggot discord, I keep server size small so this might be your only chance!

6WuJAsa
>>
>>39422373
I'm a bottom, but I'm not sure if I can find someone who wants to cuddle and doesn't mind my autism.
>>
>>39422475
thats every top here, every single one all you have to do is ask
>>
>>39422515
All tops I've talked to have wanted to do lewd stuff eventually.
>>
>>39422577
oh you mean NEVER doing any lewd? I guess thats a tough sell
Id want a cutie whod be comfy just being with me for a good bunch of months before doing lewd stuff just cause thats always an important part of a relationship
>>
>>39421096
>white twink with blonde hair
literally rarer than traps
>>
>>39422645
youre crushing my dreams man, theyre just so perfect
why not just a regular twink who likes me enough to dye his hair?
>>
>>39422674
I mean everyone of them i met were complete narcissist assholes that can be like this because they fill up a niche everyone wants.
That makes them rarer than traps, or at least more difficult to get to
>>
>>39422684
I like em bratty tho, like haughty and sarcastic so I can put them in their place 2koma style
as long as they like me, look cute, and arent a massive slut itd be perfect
>>
>>39422596
Yea same.
I wanna get to know them first, and be sure that I love them before we do anything too lewd.
>>
no bf feels are the worst
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.