[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a white male why would you be against a white supremacist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: hitler-getty.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-getty.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
As a white male why would you be against a white supremacist agenda when it will obviously benefit you the most?
>>
>>39420332
because hitler wanted to kill autistics and mentally ill too, most of /r9k/ is one of those things at least
>>
>>39420340
Autism wasn't even considered a disease at the time. I'm sure he'd just want to give you a job and get you on the right track. They would only execute very deformed people.
>>
it's collectivist and I'm an individualist
>>
>>39420365
>Autism wasn't even considered a disease at the time.
Autism still existed, though. Hell, one of the most common forms of autism was named after a German.
>>
>>39420332
i support things on principle not on the benefits i can get out of it.
>>
>>39420390
How is that working out for you?
>>
>white supremacist
>picture of hitler
so you are just an edgy teenager, because these two things are hardly related.
>>
>>39420398
But that's silly from an evolutionary stand point. Right and wrong is a social construct. It's smartest to do things which benefit you.
>>
This is a story from north america
>>
>>39420403
Yeah sure. Whatever you say, pal.
>>
>>39420332
it's not nice
>>
>>39420412
yes and if everyone voted for the people that promised the most immediate handouts do you think the country would prosper?
also if i cared about things from an evolutionary standpoint i would donate sperm and impregnate as many women as possible.
memes>genes
>>
>>39420390
You are collectivist by nature, anything else is trying to go against grain
>>
File: BAZINGA.png (226KB, 593x293px) Image search: [Google]
BAZINGA.png
226KB, 593x293px
Because once they kill the niggers they'll kill the degenerates. Hitler 2 can pry my /d/ hentai from my cold dead hands
>>
>>39420434
Niceness isn't lucrative.
>>39420451
Well you should pick the strategy which will benefit you most overall. Over the long term. I think the current course white people are on is a disaster.
>>
>>39420332
Because white supremacist fags want to kill the last remaining Tyrone/Ahmed/Pajeet/Kim on the planet.
I just want every Tyrone/Ahmed/Pajeet to get the fuck out of Europe, and if they don't want to, kill them. Kim can stay, tho
>>
comparative advantage is one hell of a drug
>>
>>39420484
>is a robot
>cares about making the society that rejected him better
wew
>>
>>39420427
hitler would be ashamed to be associated with trash like you and "neo-nazis" or "the alti-right".
>>
>>39420476
>Well you should pick the strategy which will benefit you most overall.
ever heard of the golden rule. it allows societies to function. i could easily go and steal things from random homes in my area. nobody locks their doors and if you plan a little you wont get caught, and its a clear direct benefit to me but if everyone acted like that society would crumble. this is why when you think about politics you need to remove your own selfishness from your choices and choose what you think is the better outcome regardless of its impact on you. obviously everybody isn't capable of this which is why democracy is a waste of time.
>>
>>39420484
The only solution is the final solution. Everything else is a temporary fix that will inevitably lead to the same problem.
>>
>>39420540
No he wouldn't have, try actually readimg his books, he wanted to make slave races

Hitlers table talks
>>
>>39420525
Society hasn't rejected me, bubba. Unless you consider females society as a whole, then sure.
>>
>>39420390
Individualism is anarchist.
>>
>>39420332
>supremacist
No, I'm white nationalist. Don't bring a nigger within 100 miles of the white ethnostate, farm equipment or otherwise.
Just leave us alone.
>>39420390
And guess which is the only race which has this as a majority sentiment?
>>
>>39420570
Blacks don't follow the golden rule. Blacks are leeches on the tax system and commit a lot of violent crime. Much of it against white people.
>>
>>39420759
i'm aware. my point is that you are telling me to act like one when you are telling me to only look out for myself
>>
>>39420540
Hitler would've understood how bad things have gotten. You probably don't even like Hitler you're just trying to dismantle my view point.
>>
>>39420782
You should look out your race who are an extension of yourself.d
>>
>>39420332
>As a white male why would you be against a white supremacist agenda when it will obviously benefit you the most?
I am not white tho
>>
>>39420782
That's not acting like a nigger that's just looking out for your own best interest which is what any intelligent person does.
>>
File: IMG_0071.jpg (57KB, 607x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0071.jpg
57KB, 607x798px
>>39420332
>following a man with one ball
>>
>>39420759
>Blacks don't follow the golden rule

Even if blacks commit a the majority of crime it's still not the majority of the black population. You also need to look at crime of poor white urban populations that don't own estate like blacks, it's shit too.
>>
File: 1504157771247.jpg (28KB, 536x392px) Image search: [Google]
1504157771247.jpg
28KB, 536x392px
>>39421214
The homicide rate for rich blacks is higher than the homicide rate for poor whites
>>
>>39421214
LMAO, instead of saying "just look at it" why didn't you provide stats to back up your claim. Oh right cause you know the answer ;)
>>
>>39420332
because i'm not white lmao
>>
Democratic republic is objectively superior, prove me wrong
>>
>>39420340
Most people here don't have actual autism dude, they are just socially awkward/retarded.
If the world wasn't a shit hole mental illnesses practically wouldn't exist. Depression and anxiety are fueled by enviroment. In today's world it's hard to get laid (therefore you lack sane sexual monogamous life, therefore you become gay, sexually perverted, etc.), it's hard to socialize which leads to isolation, it's hard to get a job (and having a job that you dislike or doesnt fit with you is about as bad as not having a job). In today's world there is a lot of crime, you have to put up with people angyness, etc.
My point is a world controlled by only one race would work much better, this would lead to much more happiness in the world population. See how good they live in contries like holland, iceland, sweden, germany and all those kind of countries.
>>
>>39420332
How would getting stepped on by the state benefit me at all?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.