[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This feminist woman on reddit just CALLED OUT /r9k/. She thinks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

File: oppressed.png (81KB, 906x911px) Image search: [Google]
oppressed.png
81KB, 906x911px
This feminist woman on reddit just CALLED OUT /r9k/. She thinks women are oppressed because not all men are Chad.
How do you respond, /r9k/?
>>
>>39419893
I call OP a massive fag and gb2 reddit cuz I aint readin that shit
>>
>>39419893
looks like another pasta for women hating threads
>>
>>39419893
How do I respond?
This is the way the world works until we all die, it's that simple.
Maybe 200 years from now the world will be a better place.
>>
>>39419996
reddit.com/u/vienluna

She went on a massive rant yesterday and today about how women are oppressed by society because not every guy is Chad.
>>
>/r9k/
>reddit
why the fuck would I read all of that drivel?
OP is a normalfag cuck
kys
saged
>>
>>39420217
>normalfag
I think women in the west are stupid sluts that have it easier than men and I also think women should have no rights. I think that it's despicable how absolutely everybody even /pol/ thinks that white men are privileged and think that women are victims. It's the biggest circlejerk of our time and it needs to stop.
>>
>>39419893
This is bourgie as fuck. Does she not understand that she's some yuppie reeeing at proles for not also being middle class libertines?
>>
>>39419893
WHAT IF

W H A T I F
H
A
T
I
F

she stopped caring about what society has taught her, disregard the opinions of people she's not having sex with, and finds a partner that meshes well with her?

The crux of her argument and the theme that she keeps going back to is how society taught her this and how society taught men that. If she feels that her education wasn't good enough, then she should develop her own fucking thoughts. She should think critically. She should go search for a partner that she likes. All these other women and shitty men sound like none of her fucking business.

And if she cannot attract/keep a quality man: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
That woman is incredibly judgemental and her entire rant could be fixed just by realizing that these women made their choice to be in the relationship they are in, especially if the guy is financially dependant on her, if anyone disparges women it would be her considering she doesn't think they can make sensible choices for themselves
>>
>>39419893
the best part of having cancer is that you don't worry about things like this anymore
>>
>>39419893
>ITS NOT FAIR WAAAAAAAAAAA AWAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>why can't we all marry 6 foot tall Chad with a 10 inch dick why won't he love me

I hope she realizes women are getting shit partners because they are all sluts. Nobody wants to marry someone who has fucked 10+ guys. Classic women whining. Idk why I bothered to read any of that.
>>
File: AyDVUeR.jpg (414KB, 1289x1125px) Image search: [Google]
AyDVUeR.jpg
414KB, 1289x1125px
this is what she looks like

kek, she is like the prototypical feminist
>>
>>39419893
Women wanted this. They're getting exaclty what they wanted.
>>
>>39421212

Stereotypical delusional ignorant man-hating dyke: Pink hair and dog jowls editions.
>>
>>39421212
and she complains about men being with hotter women?
>>
>it's soul crushing to see a woman have kids instead of slaving away her life in a cubicle for some jew
>>
i Love watching women suffer. Women only date up. it kills women to date down, it kills women to spend their own money, or worse to spend their own money on men.

Women ran around the past few years. You Go GRRRL you chase all the men from college, accuse them of rape, and act surprised when men say Fuck It, i aint goin to college.

LOL women have no concept of consequences for their actions. Now there's hardly any Rich Chad's left, so these dumb asses have to fight and literally try to kill each other to get one to marry her. Enjoy it ladies.
>>
>>39421212
how did you find this?
bebop
>>
>>39419893
>being THIS judgemental and disdainful of uneducated men
Jeez, what's wrong that anyway?
>>
>>39419893
>went to college
>excellent grades
>liberal arts degree
>zero interest from women
>zero interest from employers

I wouldn't want anything to do with people like that feminist though.
>>
>>39419893
Tell that classist bitch she can suck on my means of reproduction. You have s leddit account, right?
>>
>>39420121
>dyed hair
>cat owner
>overweight
>not conventionally attractive, to be polite
>obsessed with some tumblr-tier actor
>garden looks like total shit lmao

No wonder she feels the need to vent. What a pitiable figure.
>>
>>39421543
Kek she considers herself a hot woman she looks like a Bassett hound. Women vastly overrated th work own attractiveness
>>
>men don't want academic career women
>women decide to become academic career women
>men stop putting in effort
>>
>>39421212
It's like the halfway mark of an animorph with miss piggy
>>
>>39422465
>Generation after generation of men who leave their families
>generations of poverty stricken single mothers raising kids alone
>new generation of women see this, get an education, and pursue careers
>men get all insecure and wonder why
>>
>>39422491
Divorce rates have spiked (and marriage rates plummeted) in the wake of '''progressive''' social change. Sounds like you're complaining about a byproduct of liberalism.
>>
>>39422516
Well it was nice when people started getting divorced as opposed to just "going out for cigarettes" and never coming back, or living in perpetual abusive/unfaithful relationships with sociopaths and addicts.
>>
>>39422516
Also, the dip in marriage rates corresponds to a dip in divorce rates, I don't see what so bad about people not getting hitched at the drop of a hat and waiting until they have their shit together.
>>
>>39422491
>>39422533
If only they'd educate themselves on how to pick more suitable men to marry and have children with.
>>
>>39420494
i really hope you get better
>>
>>39422556
This is a valid point, but good decision making is learned. Perhaps if it wasn't for the previous generations of absent and useless fathers, these women would have had better male role models to aspire to

if a woman my moms age was lucky enough to be raised in as table nuclear family, she was often sheltered and nieve as fuck, that's not really their fault.

Like I said, by getting an education and pursuing their own careers, women are gaining the knowledge and life experience to make those better decisions.
>>
>>39422604
I mean you are basically simultaniously mad that women are both stupid and choosing bad mates AND at the ones that are focusing on their betterment and education.
>>
Well I went to the end of her posts and she says her bf is 4 years younger and was a virgin before her. He lived with his mom until he was 27. So maybe she's just really upset with herself more than society.
I mean she complains about people not trying to look good but was a hamplanet in 2013 until she became a dwarf hamplanet last year.
>>
She's just recycling typical clickbait feminist misandry. The way it works is that there are all these online media outlets filled with shit-tier level 'journalists' and opinion writers, their entire livelihood is predicated on feeding off roastie entitlement, anger, and most importantly - obliviousness and also off male reactions of disgust, outrage and frustration. Most women who end up repeating the arguments of these writings (and there are a lot) are just completely oblivious to how much they're off-siding what would be their only allies in life - men who want to be involved in women's lives or engaged with 'society'.

First point she raises is just a typical reversal. More women go to uni, more women do well at school - but men have a much wider range of things they want to do in life. Many of us know tradies who never went to uni who earn plenty. These guys aren't necessarily dumb. Just consider that in todays world, where women have far more leisure time, easier access to loans, better access to entry-level jobs to save up starter money, vastly more social access, bigger social safety nets, etc -- STILL if any of us want truly insightful opinions on any 'liberal arts' type subject - we go to a male, because males are preeminent in all these fields. Women are below average in these fields. Still most entrepreneurship, most companies that go on to be a success, and most inventions and technological innovations are driven by males. Roasties like this are trying to hurt low-status men, the very men who are only low status because roasties like this steal, manipulate and coerce opportunities and income from.

Second point - women in general are more physically desirable than men. She also misrepresents the claims of 'red pillers'. Most women may end up 'coupled with' average or increasingly below average men, but they still very frequently sleep with the hotter guys first.

It's interesting how toasty roasties are getting about red-pill content.
>>
>>39421543
NIGGA ''SHE'' IS A MAN IN A WIG, HE'S JUST SOME PSEUD RICH FEDORA TIPPING TRANNY MAD AT TRADE CHADS FOR KEKING HIS WIFE'S HUSBAND
>>
>>39422319
>"garden" is a bunch of pots next to each other

kekington
>>
This argument has been more than enough times over the last decades, especially these last two. Why keep beating a dead horse?

We get it.
>>
>>39422604
>Like I said, by getting an education and pursuing their own careers, women are gaining the knowledge and life experience to make those better decisions.
Then why are the women the reddit roastie talks about married to shitty men?
>>
>>39422491

>Generation after generation of men who leave their families

Misrepresentation of the issue. Women control (and women universally insist on controlling) who has access to them in relationships. They demand the right to select who they sleep with\date and when. They demand the right to refuse the presence of such a male if they like - and society in general almost always sides with the woman's right to choose. It is women in general who select their partners, not the other way around. If men leave families, it's very often because of undue pressures and demands made of these men, with little return.

>generations of poverty stricken single mothers raising kids alone

Misrepresentation. Most of the time men go out of their way to provide for families unless there's extreme pressure or abuse forcing them to leave. Most men have allowed the situation of marriage, the demands of women, the weighting of bias against men in courts etc to get worse and worse because in general men are more inclined to sacrifice and suffer.

>new generation of women see this, get an education, and pursue careers

Women increasingly moved into universities and sough 'careers' after 10,000 years only once these educational institutions (all founded by me) started to become subsidised by government and once the regularity of accreditation in these institutions made them desirable for pursuing these careers, and once the working environments were urban and comfortable - around the time that running water toilet services and air-conditioning became the norm.
>>
She's kinda right though. 90% of men being bitches makes any normal guy attractive. You fuckers just love to play the victim. Go get some fucking pussy or be a pussy.
>>
Anyone else absolutely LOVES watching women go through mental and emotional suffering? Physical violence I don't care about, but knowing that a woman's soul is being tormented is the greatest feeling in the world.
>>
>tfw when feminists like the one in OP's pic are going to die without breeding
feels good maan
>>
>>39422810
>They demand the right to select who they sleep with\date and when.

Yes?
>>
>>39421212
How is she going to bitch about Chads not being Chad enough when she puts in a fuck load of energy to make herself as unattractive as possible? It can't be easy eating so much to stay fat and bleach/dyeing her hair every week to maximize trashiness. If she stopped and was just a normal weight with natural hair maybe she could 'settle' for a guy who is only a 9.99/10 making only $99,999.99/yr.
>>
>>39422822
I can't enjoy it.
Women are given a lot of shitty advice about how to live their lives, some of it so bad it can only be attributed to malice.

The shitty (((culture))) we live in is harming everybody.
Women also being hurt by it doesn't mean it hurts men any less.
>>
>>39423060

It's roasties like the one in OP who are most responsible for this. They love to poison young men and women, the problem is that many young men have a sense for this stuff, while the young women are the ones being courted or appealed to, so they don't realise what's happening until the poison has set in for them.
>>
>>39423092
>It's roasties like the one in OP who are most responsible for this.
Yeah, it's a fucking disease.
I don't know if they spread it because they genuinely believe it, or they're bitter and want other people to be miserable.
If they're doing it maliciously, they deserve to be hung for the misery they spread.
>>
File: 1489390499251.jpg (38KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1489390499251.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
>>39421212
Well that explains all that annoying drivel she wrote, beside the fact she's a female.
>>
>>39419893
>WHY DO ALL THE QT FEMALES KEEP DATING ASSHOLES REEEEEEE
>I'D BE SUCH A GREAT LOVER I'M SO MUCH MORE EDUCATED AND CLASSY

Holy shit, this is an honest-to-God genderbent Nice Guy. I'd love to see the reaction when she goes up to a random couple on the street and telling the female "I can please her better than you." Might as well call her m'lady while she's at it.
>>
>>39420217
>kys
you're not fooling anyone, norman.
>>
File: misogyny.png (28KB, 872x312px) Image search: [Google]
misogyny.png
28KB, 872x312px
>>39423820
Anon, she's complaining that women in western society are oppressed because only 2 percent of men are Chad.
Didn't you know? Women are suffering from internalized misogyny because they settle for normal men and not Chad.
>>
>>39419893
Go into her comment history & find out if she married. Shes probably full of shit cause she got dumped / divorce or no one wants her used up pussy.
>>
>>39419893
well let her come here and we'll sort it out, what a coward. reminds me of turks having demonstrations in other countries because they can't do them in their own
>>
>>39422820

>waaaaaaahhh I'm such a victim because not every guy is Chad
The entitlement here makes me want to punch you. Stop sitting in an internet ivory tower and complaining about "men these days", absolutely everyone does it and you all think you're unique rebels saying "the truth society won't let men hear" but you're just broken records beating a dead horse. Go away.
>>
>>39419893
>This feminist woman on reddit just CALLED OUT /r9k/. She thinks women are oppressed because not all men are Chad.
>How do you respond, /r9k/?

I fly into a bitter depressive rage and start writing blocks of furious almost incomprehensible text about the nature of women, their sorry state in the 21st century, how hard my life has been, and the bitter truths taking the redpill has given me. Then once I've been spamming this thread for 16 hours and reached the 2000 character limit notification over 50 times I quiet fall into a post rage catatonia, save the OP image, copy every single one of my text blocks, and spam the image along with my War and Peace sized autistic rant into every "Woman Hate" thread on /r9k/ and /pol/ for next year or two hoping another anon saves it and takes up my autistic torch.
>>
File: hypocrisy.png (36KB, 876x396px) Image search: [Google]
hypocrisy.png
36KB, 876x396px
>>39424765
This is the pressing Women's Rights issue of our time. Western society agrees that it's a tragedy that men aren't good enough, that Chad is a very tiny minority of men, that women are oppressed because not every guy is some extroverted rippled cool dudebro with a big dick and optionally, lots of money.
>>
>>39419893
this is some top tier delusion
>>
>>39421212
haha of course she looks like that

This is like the female neckbeard except it actually takes effort so it's more like intentionally being a neckbeard.
>>
>>39419893
Post the link OP
>>39420415
Somebody post this in response
>>
>>39421212
ewwwwwww

i bet by "gorgeous women" she means well-groomed plain janes as well
>>
>>39421212

fucking hell. maybe a bratty teen with a nice face could pull of this look. maybe. what's with grown women looking like clowns, holy shit.

>>39422319

all that needs to be said, wrap it up boys. not even shitting on her, I'm a pathetic fuck, but this stupid bitch is not someone with an opinion that should concern anyone really.
>>
PMS and untreated bipolar are a dangerous combination.
>>
>>39424990
By "gorgeous women" she probably means herself as well. And seeing how she is a fucking troll it's no wonder almost that she rates women much higher in looks than they actually are.
>>
>>39425079
Why are so many women mentally ill? Is it the hormones? They are basically mental illness: the gender.
>>
File: 1504177854031.jpg (38KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1504177854031.jpg
38KB, 390x390px
>>39419893
>How do you respond, /r9k/?
You should return to Reddit and never come back here again.
We are socially recluse virgins, you fucking imbecile. No one here gives a single shit about this retarded bitch, nor any of this feminist crap.

Leave.
>>
Cant be chad because i cant change genetics and every chance of me embracing masculinity was destroyed by the feminized society i had to grow up in

If you want men to become men again leave them the fuck alone and let them have some male only spaces/sports/hobbies etc
>>
>>39421212
Fuck, I guess purple or red hair. At least I was on the right side of the color wheel. Those fucking eyebrows though hahahaha.
>>
File: 1503393475027.png (155KB, 528x488px) Image search: [Google]
1503393475027.png
155KB, 528x488px
>>39421212
>this is what she looks like
>she is like the prototypical feminist
>she is like
>she
>>
>>39419893
Based on the amount of crap this chick typed about this, she has no life.
>>
>>39422040
It's one of the recent posts on her Reddit account
reddit.com/u/vienluna
>>
>>39421212
>34 years old
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39419893
>>39425090

ITS HAPPENING

http://www.businessinsider.com/antidepressants-usage-quadrupled-since-1988-2014-5

>The number of women on antidepressants has gone from 3.2% in the 1988 to 1994 survey to 14.8% in the most recent one

An entire generation of women who seek validation from social media will be hitting the wall soon. The salt will be insane, it will be like a collective psychosis that may even spill over into politics
>>
>>39425439
But anon, /pol/ and the entire internet and all of western society blame young men for women being depressed or angry or not getting what they want.
Can you imagine what people are going to do when this reaches a critical mass? I fear for young men. I can protect myself, I'm immune to social shaming.
>>
Bump.
Does anyone else want to whine about modern men? /pol/ is doing it right now with a few threads and I feel this deserves a bump.
>>
>>39425336
>Let me rephrase his question
What were you doing on reddit?
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.