[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>loved war and guns as a kid >tried to fit in with other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>loved war and guns as a kid
>tried to fit in with other kids
>rejected by all groups
>"anon why do you always sit alone? Dont you have any friends?"
>no.gif
>ff highschool, kids call me school shooter
Share your childhood memories, good or bad
>>
>>39418208
I always got teased like that by other kids, anon. In their minds, If you're not an extroverted normie with a huge group of friends, then that automatically makes you a weirdo and a creep who deserves to get fucked with. Fuck school. Also,
>used to have an amazing athletic body
>ran track and cross country in high school and college, ran 10+ miles a day
>depression hit and stopped working out, ate like shit and laid in bed all day
>now have the same body type as Bojack, get winded just walking up stairs
Fuck
>>
I had the same nickname in highschool bud. All my teammates called me Shooter.

Its cuz I hit one of my mates in the back of the head with a sidearm pass one time at practice. I also had few real friends cuz i was so competitive. High school is rough stuff
>>
File: 1thom.png (723KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1thom.png
723KB, 500x700px
>America has so many school shootings that kids use "school shooter" as a nickname

Holy fucking shit. I love you yanks, but that's really fucked up, don't ya think?
>>
I play electric bass in the schools band and I have to take my case from the office to the band room in between first and second period because that's around the time it's dropped off so one day I was taking it to the bandroom and I here several people say I think there's a gun in his case *sigh* there isn't even room for a gun in my case
>>
>>39418208
you probably have autism, bc people approach you but reject you afterwards, meaning you have trouble socializing. they also tend to sit alone after that hurtful experience.
>>
>>39418516
We dont people just blow them outta proportion.
Hows all those refugee rapes?
>>
>>39418576
Mods
>clearly underage
This comment is 100% original
>>
>>39418576
HEY FAGGOT
proceed to open up case.
SEE THIS IS A GUITAR NIGGER.
Boom there stop being a door stop.
>No one liked my in highschool but at least I wasnt annoyed.
When kids called me a shooter I would tell em they aint worth the spent ammo.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.