[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a new outlook on life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170830-232125.png (125KB, 516x878px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170830-232125.png
125KB, 516x878px
Instead of the usual, "life is meanlingless" thing i have going for me, im going to change that entirely.

Im no longer the kid with the group of outcasts.
Im going to brighten peoples day, as much as i can.
I will be as kind and respectful to people as i can, without any sort of expectations for what follows.

You might be wondering,

>"anon, why are you changing your outlook?"

Because of pic related.

If someone loves me, than im going to love life again.
>>
>Because of pic related.

>changing your outlook on life because one roastie feeding you a bunch of BS

How pathetic are you m8? Do you have no core principals?
>>
>>39418120
Nice, anon, im proud of you. I reallyhope whatever you are gonna try, you are gonna achieve it and bless this cursed world,even if its only a little, we need more people like you.
>>
>>39418120
1. Kid, get the fuck outta r9k, dont count these genuinely degenerate fucking skids as kin, theres a huge difference between an awkward friendless kid in school, and a 35 yo living at home having never worked a job

2. When dealing with cunts like this, the biggest thing is to go out on your fucking feet having told her to fuck herself, and not let yourself be a little bitch for her
>>
OP I've had better words written for me that have been absolutely bullshit, and trashed mere months later, if you're going to improve yourself don't base it upon something that's going to implode like that.
>>
>>39418145
>>39418514
>>39418619
Fine, back to suicidal tendencies i guess
>>
>>39418120
Good luck, anon-kun! I believe in you! I really do.
>>
Anon, as someone who is what you say you want to be. Think about it. People don't get you, they can't get you. The person in that message literally says they don't get you. It's lonely. Do what makes you feel best, not what some fag tells you about yourself.
>>
>>39418120
If you derive your self-worth from other people you're inevitably setting yourself up for disaster.
>>
>>39418665
>being this much of a bitch
Become a better person for yourself and not some loonie that can't think straight.

I'll be completely honest when I tell you she's probably trying to use you in some way and she's going to toss you away when she's done, if you've invested your self worth into her that deeply it's going to actually destroy you instead of this pretend depression you've got going on right now.
>>
File: IMG_4776.png (510KB, 1014x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4776.png
510KB, 1014x764px
>>39418120
>It's another "Anon gets tricked into orbiting a roastie" episode
I fucking hate this rerun it's so sad
>>
>>39418120
Start here. Say something nice to me and the poster above me, OP.
>>
>>39418120

>supportive

Aka beta. Notice how chad never gets called supportive? Key word right there

>i dont even know what to do when youre sad
>i just dont know how to show i feel anymore

This is roastspeak for i dont give a fuck about you.

Youre getting the orbiter/beta friend treatment
>>
>>39418941
The message has been deciphered. OP, I know it hurts because the same shit happened to me when I was in high school. I got fooled into orbiting a roastie and ended up making an idiot of myself. Nevertheless, I still encourage you to change your outlook on life anyway. I turned my back on women years ago and I started trying to focus on improving my own situation independent of anyone else. Give it some thought
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.