[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1460606605342.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460606605342.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>be me
>make tinder profile
>use my best pictures
>write a good description
>swipe right on everyone
>even black girls and one trap

I got 1 match each week for the first 3 weeks, and I've had none in the last 4 weeks. All 3 of my matches were dog ugly, but still I took time to write messages based off their profiles, and yet, I've gotten no replies.

What the fuck am I doing wrong?
How do I get a gf?
>>
make sure you show of brand names on clothes shoes etc if you have anything designer or hypebeast
>>
>>39417947

This.
Being /fa/ is the key to other people liking you.
>>
>>39417925
Uggg listen to her only 6 seconds

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39417947
Whelp, I'm fucked. I've got no fucking clue about brand name clothes and shit.
>>
>>39418040
doesn't mean you're screwed there are other ways
>>
File: 15847478584645.png (1MB, 1052x521px) Image search: [Google]
15847478584645.png
1MB, 1052x521px
>>39417925
Anon you do not take your tinder profile seriously. You say goofy crap like:
>Current profession: Space cowboy
>Future grand admiral of the Turkish navy
>Knocked a wild animal out once that was attacking
>Saved the world once and was offered riches but wanted to live a simple life so said no and went away
>Caught all the pokemon 15 years ago
Women will think "Wow this guy's funny I want to talk to him" then you have an in
Also put pictures of you doing crap like, hiking, drinking, etc.
>>
>>39418040
Don't listen to him, proper fit and style >>>>>> brand name
>>
>>39418127
This. Except funnier
>>
>>39417925
"Mind if I get the name of the model you used for your pics?"

Its a compliment and also a joke about how there are so many bots on tinder. I get abot 50% response rate with it.
>>
>swipe right on everyone

Well there's your problem. Delete your profile and try again. Don't fucking swipe right on everyone. When you do this the algorithm decides you're either a bot or too ugly to be loved and sends your profile to purgatory.
>>
>>39418127
Don't do this shit lmao

Everyone is fucking different. You have to explore other tinder profiles you feel share similar traits and hobbies of yourself. Then you have to make your profile you. Do NOT copy some other bots or a normies profile shit. You'll feel like a bigger failure in person then you feel now. Be confident about what your good traits are and joke about your flaws.
>>
File: Screenshot_10.png (128KB, 572x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_10.png
128KB, 572x1000px
>>39419429
not OP but i did this and got a fair few matches
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.