[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the dog consents tho?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Map.png (46KB, 341x211px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
46KB, 341x211px
What if the dog consents tho?
>>
>>39417087
Dogs are property, you should be able to do what you like with them.
>>
>>39417087
consent is impossible between beings that do not speak the same language
>>
>>39417087

You really that much of a faggot to fuck a dog?
>>
>>39417196
I only partially agree with you. People shouldn't be able to abuse their animals, but if the dog wants sum dik then people should be able to relieve their animals of their sexual needs.
>>
>>39417216
No it isn't. If I went to a country that doesn't speak English and I have sex with a woman, is it rape just because we don't speak the same language?
>>
>>39417313
correct
true consent was impossible to establish
it was rape
>>
>>39417403
I know this is a troll, but it pisses me off that liberals actually believe this
>>
>>39417420
>is troll
>le liberals
dumbass

two vastly different cultures and languages means strangers attempting to interact will never understand each other
consent is impossible without mutual understanding
>>
>It's morally acceptable to enslave, murder and eat animals
>But having sex with them is a terrible thing
I'm not even a zoophile, I just can't stand the hypocrisy.
>>
>>39417403
I've got something for you.

If the back of my hand is on the floor with 1 finger pointing up. My hand doesn't move at all. Then a dog comes over and starts grinding her vag on my finger. My finger slips in and she keeps going.

According to your retard logic who is being raped? Me or the dog?
>>
>>39417227
How does it feel knowing my dogs and I live a more fulfilled life than you, roastie?
>>
>>39417087
What if it was a genetically modified super smart dog? What if it was a person who mind transferred into a dogs body? The future will be a real degenerate place.
>>
File: canada.jpg (40KB, 1278x638px) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
40KB, 1278x638px
>>39417087
I always consult a Canadian on matters of beastiality
>>
As long as the animal isn't being hurt or abused in any way it's perfectly fine
>>
>>39417196
Spoken like a true ancap
>>
>>39417730
We're not talking about the future. We're talking about today. The future will be a much darker place than just dog sex.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.