[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent and get stuff off of your chest. Thread theme: https://

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Vent and get stuff off of your chest. Thread theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EyKNUj-AjgA please add fringewizard on skype he will never ghost or block you. He runs an esoteric board [eight] ch . n e t [slash] fringe .Visit >>>/adv/ for further support and a shoulder to lean on.
>>
I'm not getting /fringe/ enough and I miss someone that I shouldn't be missing. Trying not to lose sight but sometimes its kinda hard
>>
>>39416835
Who do you miss anon? Why shouldn't you be missing them?
>>
>>39416758
This makes me mad it has been in multiple threads and I have a small dick so fuck my life.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
how the fuck can I be confident when I always fuck up. When I try to be confident, I usually end up eating shit. fuck man, it's easy for normies to "bee urself" because guess what, you're a FUCKING NORMIE.
I just want off this fucking ride. I'm passive and submissive because if I wasn't, I'd be fucking arguing with EVERYONE about EVERYTHING because I'm not NORMIE with NORMIE interests. but fuck, I want to feel what it's like to be myself. "anon why do you do this, why do you do that?" shut the FUCK up... is what I wish I could say. Unfortunately, if I reveal a TENTH of my power level then I am shunned beyond belief.
>>
>>39416944
threads dying so being failed normie is ok. I miss my ex and there's a lot of feelings I'm trying to let go. We just weren't right for each other
>>
>>39416758
I've been eating honey bunches of oats and shitposting all day, telling myself today is the last day I do this. Fingers crossed.
>>
>>39417267
That sucks anon. How long were you together? Did it only end recently?
>>
I think I'm a genuinely bad person who deserves to die. Everyone always says that I'm too hard on myself but I don't think I'm harsh enough on myself. Life isnt sunshine and daisies, if I'm not making myself miserable then who will?
>>
>>39417344
How are you a bad person? Maybe you are being too harsh on yourself
>>
>>39417409
I just feel like if I succumb at all to my selfish desires then it's a huge moral failing. I dont want to hurt other people but when I do I feel crippling guilt.
I think I deserve to die.
>>
>>39417331
Don't b8 me anon I'm sorry but I'm probably not the person you're hoping to hear from. She gave me the best and worst 6 months of my life and it's been nearly the same amount of time apart. Most days I'm ok and I've been doing better about not thinking about her but today's not that day. No one in my life wants to hear anything about this anymore but its ok since I'm anon here. I miss her terribly but its not right. As much as I want to talk to her or just see her its not right. It's over now and I just have to try and make myself better. I just want to let go
>>
>>39417454
you should feel guilty for hurting others. and the fact that it's something worth mentioning means it happens often, which means that you probably are not a good person. in that case you need to accept any repercussions for your actions and stop pretending you're a victim.
>>
>>39417454
What brought this on? Did you rape or kill someone? Drown a puppy? Whatever you did, you can't be as bad as you think you are. Don't be so hard on yourself.
>>
>>39417690
None of those things. Nothing like that.
I just perceive everything I do as wrong and immoral even if it's not. People don't seem to consider me a bad person but I can't help beating myself up for everything.
>>
>>39417687
But I have no idea if I've even hurt others. My mind just automatically tells me that I fucked up. I have no objective measure, it's just easier to assume I'm terrible.
>>
>>39416758
This one girl that sits next to me in class has godly thighs and I want to fuck the shit out of her. The fact that I can't is fucking torture and pisses me off.
>>
>>39417733
then take the path that a large quantity of robots on here have taken and stop seeking out connections with people. not out of fear that they might hurt you, but knowing that you will hurt them. also, get some fucking help.
>>
>>39417717
Sorry you feel that way, anon. I hope you can find something about yourself that you can learn to love.

I'm a faggot
>>
File: Sea-Under-Blue-Sky.jpg (934KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
Sea-Under-Blue-Sky.jpg
934KB, 1440x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QiIwk-dk78

...my feeling...
>>
C,

It was a pleasant surprise realizing you were still around for a year. There's so much I want to talk to you about, before you're out of my life more or less for good.

-I
>>
I'm going to take too many pills again, run out too early, go through physical withdrawal for a week, mental withdrawal for two weeks and then do it all over again.

I want the fuck out of this death spiral
>>
It's very selfish of you to say that you want to stay in contact. I'm not going to wait for you like I'm standing in line to use a public restroom.
>>
>>39419438
tell her that and cut all contact, and keep it that way, it'll be for the best. don't be a cowardly cuck
>>
>>39419578
why do you think that is a girl?
>>
>>39419682
Most posters on r9k are male, default. What is your situation then?
>>
I'd been stuck doing a PhD with no job prospects, the only reason I did it is because I didn't know what to do with my life. Now everyday I want to kill myself. If I have no family I would just burn through my savings and kill myself. Life is such a bother, it would be easier if I'm dead.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.