[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women in the west always think they are victims? Why do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Why do women in the west always think they are victims? Why do men always give women that victim status so they can shill for them?
>>
>>39416146
for a most of history traditional gender roles worked

men took the risk of defending and building society and in return they got the privilege of ruling

Women got the privilege of safety and protection but had fewer rights in society, they were basically servants of their husband

Everything worked out and most people were happy with the system

Then in the 20th century women broke the system, they decided they wanted the rights of men but they still wanted to retain their privilege of protection and little responsibility

this is what we are stuck with today, women want all the privilege and none of the responsibility
>>
>>39416419
But why is it so taboo to say this? You say this anywhere, even on 4chan sometimes, and people fucking rage at you.
>>
>>39416146
> always think they are victims
Because pretending to be victims gives them a lot of advantages
>>39416146
>Why do men always give women that victim status so they can shill for them?
Because evolution designed men in such a way that they will find every possible way to worship women.
>>
>>39416470
Women rage at you because they see it as infringement of their privileges, men rage at you because they are women's slaves.
>>
>>39416470
Because such views are sexist in todays world. Just like every little criticism of not native ppl is racist and joking about sicknesses are discriminating the ones with those.
We learned to be kind and human and to tolerate every human - the truth is; the majority only does it when its in public to show that they are "good" ppl. How often do you hear snickering and laughing from a group of ppl who saw a fat and/or ugly guy having problems on the street? If you'd throw a camera in their faces and do an interview about such men everyone would say how bad theyre feeling about them.
>>
>>39416419
>and most people were happy with the system
WOMEN NEVER WERE HAPPY WITH THAT SYSTEM. They just PRETENDED to be happy with it, just like Muslim women pretend to be happy to wear their veil and have their labia cut out. And NONE of the modern Homo Sapiens women would be happy with not having any other contents in their life than mating, making babies and doing the household shores. WE HUMANS HAVE DEVELOPED TO THE POINT OF EVERY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL HAVING INTELLECTUAL NEEDS AS WELL, including need to utilize our SPECIAL SKILLS and TALENTS through profession and other activities. Anyone who denies that, is a LIAR, who wants to oppress one part of humanity, women, for the benefit of the other part of it, the men.

And where do you base your claim that women do not take any responsibility? On some brainless bimbos, the ones you and other men want to fuck most? Not all women are like that, you are blind if you think that they are.

Good Night. Just woke up a little to shut down my computer.
>>
leave it to r9k to have a bunch of men so self centered that they begin to project their victimization on to an entire gender.

Oh wait, that's what r9k is now.
>>
>>39416146
You listem to this and tell me? 6 seconds shows they are priv
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39417041
shut up roastie

make sandwhich
>>
>>39416984
>this is you on women's studies
>>
>>39417041
>Women are allowed to be victims, all the time, even when they have it so easy
>Men are accused of projecting their own victimization on women even when the topic is about why women always think they are victims and why men allow them to be victims
>Yet somehow, through all this, the blame always circles around back to men
Seems about right.
>>
>>39417247
>>39417041
I should also add that even though you're wrong, lets assume you're right, that men are projecting here. Don't feminists say that men should be allowed to talk about their problems? That men should be free to not always be rough and stoic? Or are feminists lying? I noticed an awful lot that feminists say those things but then they bully guys who actually do open up about their struggles, feelings and thoughts.
Anyways, you're wrong. Go away.
>>
>>39416146
bitches is gay.
>>
>>39417097
No it is not. It's just a mere truth. Depriving part of humanity, be it women or someone else, of its possibilities to satisfy its intellectual needs, would be MENTAL ABUSE.
>>
>>39416146
When women wanted the right to vote, there weren't any riots or murders, men just eventually let them have it, compare this to blacks getting their civil rights and all the violence and such, realize (white) women are delusional enough to believe these are similar levels of suffering.
>>
>>39418438
More like men were fighting in war while feminists were brainwashing other women and terrorizing.
>>
>>39418381
I thought you were supposed to be sleeping? Go back to sleep, or mcFUCKING kill yourself, right now. You keep proving the point true that women want to be victims. You just can't stop. Bitch.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.