[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the good or bad life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 35105496.jpg (50KB, 784x811px) Image search: [Google]
35105496.jpg
50KB, 784x811px
>be me 5 minutes ago
>doing shit in my college dorm room
>someone runs through the halls knocking on every door yelling "YO BROS THERE'S A PARTY AT MY ROOM AND EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR CAN COME OVER!"
>everyone comes out of their rooms smiling and laughing, following this guy down the hall to the party
>roasties and qt3.14s come up to the floor and start having fun with everyone
>i could try to go out
>i could try to have fun
>i could try to talk with others and work on my social skills
>i could try to have fun with bros and hoes
>i decide to instead take out a bottle of snapple and go on the internet instead
>i start shitposting on r9k to try and forget my crippiling lonliness and repulsive life
>i forgot i'm too weak to open a bottle of iced tea, which just brings back memories of jokes my family used to bring up about me about how i would be the only person to die with a plastic bottle of water because I couldn't open it
life is pretty alright, I guess. But it really isn't my cup of tea
>>
>>39415628
accidentally fucked up the joke, it was along the lines of "you would be the only person to die in the middle of the desert of dehydration with a full bottle of water because you wouldn't be able to open the plastic cap"
>>
>>39415628
I wish I could be given social opportunities like that
>>
Yeah I would love someone running down the halls inviting people over. My dorm is just blacks and anime geeks that are too normie for me to hang with
>>
It's sad how trauma (being joked at a young age) can have such an impact much later in life in all aspects of life (schoolwork,jobs, relationships). Go see a shrink OP.
>>
>>39415628
I've done similar things before
>in dorm
>roommate says he's going to watch the game and socialize
>ok
>watch game in my room by myself
>roommate comes back a little while later
guess he didn't have fun. I enjoyed watching game alone
>>
File: 1503426681482.jpg (48KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
1503426681482.jpg
48KB, 1024x752px
>>39415628
I've just given up to be honest. I bet if I went to that party everyone would know each other except me, they'd all be talking about "last night's game" and music I don't like, and the chads would all look better for me to get any attention from the girls. Normie gatherings just make me feel more alienated above anything else, like I don't belong or function in this society.
>>
>>39415628
If it makes you feel better, anon:
>last year (first year of college)
>sitting in room one night when sudden blackout happens campus wide (campus in the middle of nowhere)
>it's pitch black
>roommate goes out in hall and starts screaming "turn up" and that type of shit
>all the other guys come out and start gathering in the hallway
>the darkness gave me courage I guess
>drink a bunch of the bottle we had and head downstairs and outside with the crowd
>tried to fit in and be normal
>drank and smoked a lot
>realized no one was really talking to me but still ignored it in my liquid confidence
>ended up embarrassing myself horribly
>once girls got involved things got even worse
>entire night was a massive shame and for the rest of my time there I had a reputation as a total fucking sperg
Idk your personality but maybe sometimes it's better to stay away. I will say I had a great time that night after I stopped trying to be someone I'm not and just wandered around the campus in the pitch blackness. Went to the park by the woods and laid down and stared up at the stars, ran around with 0 insecurity because no one could see me, explored buildings, wandered around in the dark and avoided all the groups of people, I felt so free and alive. I felt so bad when they got the power back on, ever since I've always hoped for a massive scale blackout, even though I know I wouldn't survive long term.

Also if you're not a total sperg, this could be a nice chance for you to make friends and change your life. I'd say mine was a worst case scenario and I'm perfectly fine now and will never see any of those people again so who cares?
>>
Force drinking for about a month and SIT through these interactions, catch what they don't like you to say etc, atm my social group are 28+ yr old fuck ups. I've finally had my share of ok times but I'm too conscious now and need to change group. Say yes, cut your hair, imagine everything you do is wrong
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.