[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an ex robot tranny anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1435831552707.jpg (224KB, 708x847px) Image search: [Google]
1435831552707.jpg
224KB, 708x847px
>A month ago I made a thread ama thread and wasnt able to get to all questions as I fell asleep

>Used to browse this board a lot when feeling down and want to give back

>Ask literally anything
>>
>>39415112
I am also a robot tranny (female to male)
How did you escape? How did you become "ex"?
>>
>>39415131
I got a job, that had me dealing with people. I got a job working as a Hotel Desk person. I was kinda forced to deal with people, but I think working there made me get over my social anxieties and over all awkwardness. After that I met a normie bf, introduced me to his normie friendos, started doing normie things. Before I knew it I had a decent social life, a decent job, and living with bf. Honestly, thats how its done. Just start talking to people. Find a way to force yourself to talk to people like I did
>>
>>39415112
Are traps gay?
Originolio
>>
post a picture of yourself originally

post a link to imgur or something
>>
>>39415708
>I got a job, that had me dealing with people. I got a job working as a Hotel Desk person. I was kinda forced to deal with people, but I think working there made me get over my social anxieties and over all awkwardness. After that I met a normie bf, introduced me to his normie friendos, started doing normie things. Before I knew it I had a decent social life, a decent job, and living with bf. Honestly, thats how its done. Just start talking to people. Find a way to force yourself to talk to people like I did
are you just a gay man now? i don't know what's going on here.
>>
>>39415112

Are you passable?
Is it easy to get a bf?
>>
>>39416391
If you are fucking a man, that is dressed like a girl, but is still mentally a man and physically a man, then yes.
Arguably even fucking me is gay

>>39416487
No.

>>39416687
Ive been on HRT for 6 years now. I think its a bit late to start calling myself a gay man

>>39416717
I'd think so. I dont get mistaken a guy anymore, though at times people dont really know if im a guy or girl, so take that with a grain of salt
As for easy to get bf, not really. This might sound hella campy, but you gotta let that stuff find you, but at the same time, dont just sit in your room all day being a NEET and you cant force it. Gotta be social, and eventually you'll find someone.
>>
>>39416956

What age did you start HRT? Did you tell your parents you were a tranny before you did it? What was their reaction?
>>
>>39415112
do you know of any working treatments for gender dysphoria that isnt hrt?
>>
File: 1484967160779.png (257KB, 400x487px) Image search: [Google]
1484967160779.png
257KB, 400x487px
>>39415112
Were you molested as a kid? Also, do you pay for the treatment yourself?
>>
>>39415112
Before you transitioned, and while you were transitioning, was there anything that helped with the depression?

My gf is in the process of transitioning, on hormones, but still has some steps to take and she's borderline agoraphobic. I want to help her in any way I can but sometimes I just don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1497653576652.png (173KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
1497653576652.png
173KB, 294x442px
>>39417188
>my gf
>her
>>
>>39417218
most of them are roleplaying, but now that it's more socially acceptable to be gay and/or transsexual people are bound to be more vocal about it
>>
>>39417218
Desperation and attention depravity on bot sides.
>>
>>39415112
Does only the true messiah deny his divinity?
>>
do you think you would have killed yourself by now if you wouldnt have transitioned
>>
>>39417021
I started HRT when I was 16/17. Somewhere around that age
I came out to my parents when I was 14. My mom was at first neutral on it till I started transitioning, then she kicked me out :< My dad was completely supportive though.

>>39417088
Idk any. What helped me a lot when I was going through that stuff was playing a lot of games that had character customization. Its why even to this day, im obsessed with RPGs

>>39417159
No. What a silly question~ Also my titty skittles are covered by the government in Canada.

>>39417188
RPGs and games with customizable characters helped me. The more immersive and customizable, the better. Though I know it's not that easy. While immersing myself in a world where I can be who I want to be helps me, its not exactly a 1 size fit all type of thing. Tbh, the memes here and that helped me a lot to get through a lot. Hence is why Im doing another ama.

>>39417301
Sure
>>
File: 1491077509546.jpg (24KB, 100x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491077509546.jpg
24KB, 100x200px
>>39417748
>Also my titty skittles are covered by the government in Canada.
>taxation is the price for civiliza-
>>
>>39417748
what should i do if i have gender dysphoria but i know i could never pass?
>>
>>39417807

Kill yourself originally

Or just stop being a fucking faggot
>>
File: 1492290500606.png (155KB, 400x578px) Image search: [Google]
1492290500606.png
155KB, 400x578px
>>39417807
You should know by now.
>>
>>39416956
>This might sound hella campy, but you gotta let that stuff find you, but at the same time, dont just sit in your room all day being a NEET and you cant force it. Gotta be social, and eventually you'll find someone.

This can't apply to guys, you gotta try if you're not a girl or t least a girl (male)
>>
File: 1491316818520.jpg (245KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
1491316818520.jpg
245KB, 1200x859px
Do you still have your dick or did you have it chopped off already?
>>
>>39417088
Anti-psychotic medication works.
>>
>>39417832
Not exactly true. Before my current bf. I dated this girl for 2 years. She was my best friend. We didnt initially like each other that way, but over time, as we spent more and more time together, we started to develop feelings for one an other. And before we knew it, were together as a couple for 2 years. We didnt persue each other, we didnt ask each other out. Our relationship literally started one day out of the blue when she said, I want to be with you. While we were chilling outside of a Wendy's waiting for her brother to come out.
>>
>>39417857
>>39417832
well i really wish i didnt have this problem, but i just cant get it to go away anymore. someday ill probably shoot myself over it, at least then there would be 1 less mentally ill faggot in the world.
>>39418029
like what? ive already heard about pimozide, but the thing about that is that it was only ever tried on 1 person
>>
>>39417991
Might be getting it soon. Initially I told my therapist that I wanted it, but now scared of it fucking it up. Besides, my bf doesnt care if I have it or not. Hes completely fine with anal
>>
>>39418084
>it was only ever tried on 1 person
A single documented case doesn't mean it was only done on one person. Any others simply weren't done as lab tests. Not to mention the fact that no one would dare even try to take such a route when the socially acceptable solution is to change the body, rather than the mind. Even though their job is literally to fix the minds of psychotic and delusional people.
>>
>>39418089
>Hes completely fine with anal
Does he at least clean himself out before you stick it in?
>>
>>39418129
I really can't be assed to do the research for you but there are countless studies that show a link between neurological disorder and transsexualism, not psychiatric disorders. It's likely a biological issue, not a mental issue that's the cause. You can google this shit and get countless studies on the subject. I know you want to feed misinformation to people who are in such a bad state mentally that they can't do these things on their own, but at least educate yourself.

and to >>39418084
take the time to research your options. If you genuinely have gender dysphoria and are desperate for relief, the last thing you want to do is get drugged out on antipsychotics. They work for a limited group of people under certain circumstances if their side effects aren't too extreme. You're likely much better off with alleviating your gender dysphoria by aligning your physical image with how you feel, not by medicating yourself into a stupor.
>>
>>39418142
Yes of course, though its usually done to me.
>>
Well it was nice answering questions. But phone is about to die and I have work im the morning. Sleep tight robots. Might do another tomorrow if wanted
>>
>>39418222
Ew, I was just making a joke. Your bf really lets you fuck him in the ass? Sounds like you've got a gf.
>>
>>39418229
He let me do it only twice. He found it unpleasent
>>
>>39418177
>aligning your physical image with how you feel
well i couldnt ever look like a girl, im way too manly for that. id already be on hrt by now if i thought i could pass though.
also are you sure that something like an ssri wouldnt help the dysphoria?
>>
>>39415112
Your bf is he a robot?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.