[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you fuck her? Do you find her attractive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1503536317673.jpg (45KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503536317673.jpg
45KB, 960x960px
Would you fuck her? Do you find her attractive?
>>
Probably not, I don't find her attractive.
>>
She looks like she doesn't shave or wash
>>
I'd probably fuck her if the rest of her body was good. I don't particularly find her face attractive though.
>>
>>39414610
why do all koreans look like inbreds? they've got some habsburg tier shit going on with their genepool
>>
>>39414610
Yup, would also gladly marry and spend the rest of my life with her, so long as her personality was good. Then again, asian women don't exactly have the best track record when it comes to that.
>>
>>39414610
Depends if she's westernized or not.
>>
>>39414771
What do you robots think about conservative western Asians? I know there have to be some out there.
>>
She's got a weird lip and nose thing.
>>
She looks like the type that spends a considerable amount of time online complaining about things. I'd fuck her but don't let her talk to me.
>>
>>39414771

Fucking this.
Westernised asians are the worst, treat them like all the other white roasties

>>39414848
FUCKEN BASED MINORITY!!!!!
>>
If she's a virgin and would be faithful I would give her the dick. I would tell her that she's beautiful every day. The moment she said I love you I would say it right back, even if it's the first thing she ever says to me.
>>
>>39414610
thaty's very ugly even by chink standards
>>
holy fuck I think know her
>>
I would, but I basically have no standards when it comes to women. Fatties are basically the only ones i wouldn't fuck, so it's not really saying much.

>>39415253
Arr rook same.
>>
>>39415384
I legit think I do know her
>>
>>39415409
Same

You from BC?
>>
>>39414610
Probably. I am not fond of her face though.
>>
>>39414610
Yeah. I'm at that point where I'll lose my virginity to a half decent looking girl
>>
>>39414610
I'd only fuck her if she were a whore at an Asian massage parlor in the dirty part of town.
>>
>>39415451
Yeah

Nfa
>>
She's pretty below average by Asian standards, but she's so chinky that it's kind of cute.
>>
Need to see the rest of the body to be sure. Face is definition of average Asian girl
>>
>>39415523
Damn there are so many gooks here that it's hard to know if we're thinking of the same one

Went to high school with the one I'm thinking of back in Langley
>>
>>39414610
Yes, I would. I love asians with glasses.
>>
>>39415642
That's crazy man. It's hard to tell
>>
wew, there's a reason the plastic surgery business is booming in SK
>>
>angling
>nice outfit
>still ugly

dont ree at me but having a gf and then finally seeing her without makeup for the first time is a fucking terrifying experience
>>
Jahxkgxgx
>>
>>39414610
This is one of the ugliest gooks i've ever seen, not even joking. If she's got a decent body I'll do a position where her face isn't facing me or put a bag over her head because her face will make my boner deflate.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.