[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else dropped South Park after this episode? Feminism ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

Who else dropped South Park after this episode?

Feminism ass licking of the worst kind
>>
I dropped South Park after I became 12 years old and thus too old for the toilet humor.
>>
It took you long to realize this is some shitty liberal show
>>
>>39413761
South Park is still funny, you guys are reading too much into this.
>>
>>39413761
>girl kicks fat kids ass
>feminism ass licking
okay anon
>>
>>39413761
>Evil as fuck fat bastard piece of shit
>Somehow /r9k/ would still take his defense

No wonder all of you are virgins.
>>
>>39413761
Why? What happens in that episode?
>>
>>39413761
(((South Park))) (((Matt Stone)))
>>
>>39413843
Cartman has always been a fan favorite and Wendy has always been a shit tier character. If you unironically rooted for her I never want to see you posting on my internet ever again.
>>
>>39413761
>Cartman dindu nuffin

/r9k/ in a nutshell
>>
>>39413854
Cartman makes breast cancer jokes and local feminist beats him within an inch of his life
>>
>>39413854
cartman made fun of breast cancer, and wendy kicked his fucking ass.
it was pretty entertaining, not sure why it has to be about feminism though.
>>
>>39413843
>Evil as fuck fat bastard piece of shit
What is this child like mentality whereby the "baddies" NEED to be shown punished in media no matter how unrealistic or contrived it is?

Do you also giggle&cheer when that happens?

Drooling moron
>>
i think it is plausible a little girl could beat up an out of shape little boy.

i didnt like the one where cartman somehow could beat up a midget that worked out or whatever
>>
It should have been kyle that beat him up, not wendy. Wendy and Cartman had a crush on each other for a long time but one episode of cartman bantz and we get this, while kyle just got cartman's shit for pretty much all the show's run and didnt do shit (maybe he did in the new season but I stopped watching sp in 2013, or maybe he actually fought cartman and I cant remember)
>>
>>39413761
i've seen each episode enough times to really get tired of watching it anymore
>>
>>39413881
Wendy is a feminist and is based on the creators love crush back then
Also she's a Mary sue.
>>
File: tumblr_nhx2vcTik41tran5xo1_400.gif (734KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhx2vcTik41tran5xo1_400.gif
734KB, 320x180px
The moral of this story is that sometimes you just have to beat a guy up.
>>
File: dogGloves.jpg (70KB, 656x525px) Image search: [Google]
dogGloves.jpg
70KB, 656x525px
he didn't train for the fight at all. did you see him doing cardio? did you see him punching the heavy bag for hours on end? did you see him sparring in the ring? did he go to chef for training?
he was cocky and thought he could win without any skill at all. recipe for disaster
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 319x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 319x445px
>>39413874
>Cartman isn't the best thing that ever happened to South Park
Just stick to watching Rick and Morty, subhuman
>>
File: 3be.png (179KB, 538x601px) Image search: [Google]
3be.png
179KB, 538x601px
>>39414350
I wish a cute girl would beat me up
>>
>>39413761
I stopped watching a few years ago when they started doing season-long story arcs instead of single-episode satire. It got really bad.
>>
>>39413761
I thought it was hilarious. It was so over the top.

I still watch South park, the season-long story arcs in the past couple of seasons are God-tier
>>
>South Park only became bad this episode meme

Matt & Trey take themselves entirely too seriously now.
>>
>>39413804
You must have been 12 when the show started then because they dropped that and got much better after the first two or three seasons.
>>
>>39414679
He's a great character but that doesn't mean he isn't a pile of shit.
>>
>>39414736
It was a fair improvement over the previous few years where SP just became "that show that makes fun of pop culture".
>>
>>39413761
South Park has always gotten laughs exclusively from their narcissism, exaggerating their opponents to a horrific point, toilet humor, and over-the-top bigotry.
>"It's ironic though! The joke is how over-the-top the show is!"
Being self aware of how retarded you are doesn't make you any less retarded.
I stopped watching it soon after I turned 14.
>>
>>39414927
Speaking of narcissism and over-the-top bigotry...
>>
>>39414975
Acting stern and shittalking a show makes me a narcissist and over-the-top bigot? Go away, retard
>>
>>39414927

Sjw faggot. You're a little bitch and also a faggot.
>>
>>39413804
the first few seasons were a whole lot better than the analpained overtly political shit they're putting out now
>>
>>39415144
That makes no sense. SP actually has toilet humor a plenty. It's just that SP doesn't play well with its own script. It's what they call self parody. It didn't use to be like that.
>>
>>39415144
Underline "over-the-top", moron. They're SJW, just making a deliberate effort to shit on everyone for the sake of their tasteless humor.

Inb4 "you must be sensitive if you don't see just being crude as funny!"

Not sensitive, it just isn't amusing and requires 0 actual thought.

Just jam-pack an episode with dumbing down and exaggerating your antagonist (who's been in the irl news lately), probably make them a pedophile or rapist or something, beat the shit out of someone, and throw in some shit or chink (or even both) jokes for good measure.
>>
>>39413913
kyle punches cartman (not hard) in the jewpacabra episode and cartman immediately begins to cry exaggeratedly and runs to token, stan, kenny, and the other kids and tells them that kyle is violently abusing him.
this scene was meant to show that any fight between carman and kyle would have no real effect on their group dynamic
>>
File: 1503523766264.png (18KB, 702x645px) Image search: [Google]
1503523766264.png
18KB, 702x645px
>>39415153
Yeah, Saddam Hussein fart fart fart. Oh my god they killed Kenny.
>>
>>39413761
That was literally one of the best episodes, you pathetic SJW. Go back to your safe space if you get your jimmies rustled so easily.
>>
>>39413761
>feminism ass licking
cartman didn't get beaten up for making fun of disabled trans black midget sex workers or some shit
he was making fun of breast cancer
how is that feminism ass licking
>>
>>39413913
>Wendy and Cartman had a crush on each other for a long time
Uh no
>>
File: foxes.jpg (49KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
foxes.jpg
49KB, 500x433px
Is a poster saying SJW another way to detect if someone's been here for not that long?
>>
>>39415459
I think he was talking about that one episode where wedny develops a "physical attraction" to cartman and kisses him at the end of the episode, after which she goes back to completely ignoring him.
this was the 'changing the racist southpark flag' episode
>>
>>39415464
Lmao look at that nigger fox
>>
>>39413761
This show is normie garbage anyways
It was the original Rick and Morty tbqh
>>
File: IMG_0480.jpg (42KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0480.jpg
42KB, 720x480px
This is season 12, this aired like 9 NINE YEARS AGO, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE, SOME PEOPLE STARTED COLLEGE AND FINISHED THIER MASTERS AND GOT THIER DREAM PROMOTION SENSE THEN
>>
File: 1466896384540.jpg (5KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
1466896384540.jpg
5KB, 250x182px
>>39413761
It wasn't about feminism, it was that Cartman was being a cunt to her and acting like he was tough and then got his ass kicked by her.
>>
>>39413873
I agree with this robot. Wendy has always been cunty as fuck. Cartman is the best character on the show.
>>
>>39413761
wow OP, you're pretty dumb
>>
>>39415578
That's a dog, anon.
>>
File: silver fox.jpg (665KB, 1397x946px) Image search: [Google]
silver fox.jpg
665KB, 1397x946px
>>39415578
Nigger Fox is actually named a Silver Fox for some reason
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.