[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth trying to fix life when you're balding?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 1494362181484.png (658KB, 880x682px) Image search: [Google]
1494362181484.png
658KB, 880x682px
Is it worth trying to fix life when you're balding?
>>
Everybody balds sooner or later, even a lot females get a shittier hairline. Why is it even a concern.
>>
>>39409713
because im 26
>>
>>39409861
You'll be 30 soon and nobody will care, even at 26 plenty of guys start balding.
>>
>>39409861
I was balding when I was like 22.

10 years later and I can't hide it. I can't do a comb-over or style with gel or mousse or anything. I've even let it grown out for 5 years and my hair is long enough that it hangs by my ass and even with it being that long I can't hide my balding head.

I don't care though. Not in a "boohoo I'm nihilist" sense but I genuinely don't care that the top of my head is always colder or more sun-baked than the rest of my head. I'll have an old-man ponytail by the time I'm 40.
>>
>>39409619
>Is it worth trying to fix life when you're balding?
Not really no, unless you can pull it off
>>
>>39409879
>nobody will care
except for you know, everybody
>>
>>39410062
everybody starts balding around that age, if they're not at the end stage already.
>>
>>39410087
>everybody starts balding around that age
Stop lying bub.
Half to 60% of the men don't even go bald EVER.

And that's not even an argument, NOBODY LIKES IT.
WOMYN HATE IT (you lose 3 points automatically, 1.5 if you can pull the baldy look)

inb4: since a large % of peopel have it then it's ok.
NO it doesn't work like that. It's exactly the same as dating, 80-20 all the way brah
>>
>>39410144
Women don't care how you look, virgin. Stop being an insufferable twat and maybe you'll get laid.
>>
File: 1495832061395.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495832061395.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>39410209
>women dont care how you look
you dont actually believe this, do you?
>>
>>39410144
>expert dating professional who has never talked to a woman outside of internet cam whores
>>
>>39410144
When I was 20-21 I had a friend who was already balding and he had more girls in 2 years than I had in 10
>>
>>39410209
>>39410229
>>39410240
Lots of baldies in denial ITT

Look I can't blame you, it's a valid coping mechanism as any and much better than seclusion or suicide which are the 2 alternatives.

Props to you being able to live with your disability so well
>>
Started balding as a teen, shaved completely since 20.

It doesn't really make life harder. You will have more troubles around women tho, even if you can pull the look off.

If you don't have good beard genetics then you might as well give up though. You always need at least a bit of hair somewhere on your head, even if it's just a goatee/stache.
>>
>>39410335
>denial
>coping mechanism

I'm not one of those dudes who shaves his head and then thinks that no one can tell he's balding. Like one of those "you can''t fire me I quit" situations.

I have a 2/3rds of a head full of long flowing hair and I still get laid.

There are also those from the "just shave your head bro" school that also get laid. Hair isn't as important for guys as it is for women.
>>
>>39410335
I'm over 30 and not balding yet. But I know bald/balding guys who have no issue about it at all.
>>
To anyone balding ITT

Are you part Jewish? If you don't believe so you may want to check again.
>>
>>39410386
>one of those dudes who shaves his head and then thinks that no one can tell he's balding.
right I was referring to denial about the importance of hair
>I have a 2/3rds of a head full of long flowing hair
But for how long still?
>"just shave your head bro" school that also get laid
Not an argument. Nobody said you will become the equivalent of a leper, also if you're a loser incel already AND you go bald it's the scenario we wuz talking abt

>Hair isn't as important for guys as it is for women.
No shit genius. What is your point?
And how many women vs men lose their hair?
40% vs 0.5%?
>>
>>39410386
>I'm not one of those dudes who shaves his head and then thinks that no one can tell he's balding.

Who the fuck would shave their head if they weren't balding, you dense fucking retard.
>>
>>39410402
>But I know bald/balding guys who have no issue about it at all.
Meaningless statement. What do you even mean?
That:
a)they don't care
b)haven't had their potential significantly hampered by it?

I could very well say "i know lots of dudes in a wheelchair that have no issue about it at all" and it would still be TRUE, but bullshit
>>
>27
>always looked super young for my age
>corners of hairline starting to recede
>notice I have 2 small forehead crack/wrinkles

Fuck, its over isn't it? I'm officially deteriorating. Only downhill from here. Now I really won't ever get gf/
>>
Also a simple experiment for all the delusional/altruistic baldophiles:

>shave your head rn and post proof

Put your mouth where your money is.
>>
Get the fin pal
>>
>>39410446

People actually do this. Either because it makes them look tough, or they're a monk or whatever.
>>
File: 1497983322055.jpg (164KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
1497983322055.jpg
164KB, 500x643px
>>39410476
>Fuck, its over isn't it?
Babyface+signs of aging is the worst possible scenario for a man.

So yes it's over bub. Can you at least grow a luscious beard to get a rugged, adult look?
>>
>>39409619
Just fucking shave you head m8

Original comment
>>
>>39410507

yes thankfully. The guy in the pic has the same 2 lines on forehead as I do
>>
>>39409619
Yes.

Use finasteride and minoxidil. Do it for at least 2 years. Get some implants, you will look like a normal person. After that, keep taking the finasteride. Stop complaining.

Sauce: Me. Balding since my 22th birthday. Until I started doing finasteride/minoxidil. It is a pain in the ass, but if you dont want to get bald. Do it.

Oh, cut your hair every 5 weeks. It will grow, faster than it ever did.
>>
>>39410446
Skinheads, neo nazi skinheads, people who are part of the Gabber scene, people who have OCD, people who need to keep their hair short because of their line of work and don't want to be bothered with hair products and getting a haircut every couple of weeks, etc.
>>39410438
What's YOUR point exactly?

Loads of balding and bald dudes get laid. If you smell like shit and can't look people in the eye or even talk to them and you haven't left your mom's basement in 7 years, not having hair is not your biggest problem.
>>
>>39410467
I mean that they don't care because it hasn't affected them at all. Two of them are married with kids (one started balding at 20, the other around 27), another one has a girlfriend who's expecting. It might be an aggravating factor if you're already shit all around, otherwise it's just one of those "that's life" things.
>>
>>39410489
post proof of what? That they have access to hair trimmers? What would be the point of that.
>>
>>39410586
>Loads of balding and bald dudes get laid
Again so? How low is your IQ?

Even loads of people bound to a wheelchair "get laid".

Question is how HARDER it is to get the same girl ceteris paribus bald vs normal/cool hair brainlet fuck.

As I said bald= -3 points penalty on your score

>If you smell like shit and can't look people in the eye or even talk to them and you haven't left your mom's basement in 7 years, not having hair is not your biggest problem.
Point is if someone is ALREADY having trouble "getting laid"(what kinda moron uses this expression anyway) going bald would be the final nail in your coffin.

Now I'm done trying to explain to a blatant retard
>>
>>39410518
Don't. That's a silly "you can't fire me I quit" response.

I mean you can totally shave your head if you want, but don't do it out of spite or thinking that it'll trick people into thinking that you're not balding.
>>
>>39410615
>post proof of what?
Are you the same retard I addressed above>>39410637 ?
Seriously just how dumb are you you don't even understand plain simple sentences?

POST PROOF THEY'VE ACTUALLY DONE IT
>>
How is hair transplant technology nowadays?
>>
>>39410654
You sound particularly stupid, it's mildly amusing to see you get angry and calling people retarded or low intelligence.
>>
>>39410637
>gee this guy lives off fake disability in his parents' house and spends his days posting frogs & beating off to traps and arguing on youtube comments, he's overweight and has a micropenis, he hates women, he has various sores and infections from poor hygiene and he''s missing quite a few teeth - but he has hair on his head omg i want to fuck him so bad!!!!!!1

said no women ever.
>>
if you never had sex before or just incredibly rarely before started balding you have way bigger problems to work on and if you were a slayer you will have no problem fucking girls.
if you were average you can easily compensate a bit by working out and normalfag stuff and you wont have any problems. reminder that 1/3 of the male population is obese in the us. just get ripped fag
>>
>>39410654
>shave your head as proof that you've actually shaved your head

okay no but why shave their heads to begin with
>>
>>39409619
If you work out and have a dope beard, women will love it... just got to put in the work now
>>
File: IMG_5612.jpg (41KB, 450x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5612.jpg
41KB, 450x630px
>Tfw fiit
>Tfw handsome
>Tfw balding
>Tfw it doesn't even matter because I'm black and black peoples can pull off bald fade and still look great

Yippee ki-yay motherfuckers. If you're white and you're balding it's over though.
>>
>>39410742
>if you were a slayer you will have no problem fucking girls.
If I start balding I'll probably lose the 18-22 demographic who find me hot now and think I'm much younger than I actually am. But I suppose there's another group of the same age who would dig the "he could be my dad" look.
>>
>>39410844
i think its about aiming for an audience which is a lot more complex than having hair. you need different things to impress the ratchet girls at a countryside clubs and girls at an ivy league university

obviously hyperbole but my point is you have to know your audience and what you aim for and there a lot of things other than hair
>>
>>39410892
Yeah, I'm not really aiming for that anyway, it's just nice to see them show a lot of interest every time there's an occasion.
>>
>>39410428
Actually populations across the planet have male pattern baldness. It's actually an African trait, not a jewish trait.
It might sound weird but I took a physical anthropology class that partially focused on this.
>>
>>39410783
fucking smokey eyed faggots everywhere fucking me even from afar, look at that fucker, he probably just squints and women cum
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.