[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, I didn't know you were into anime! Hey, uh...are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>Anon, I didn't know you were into anime! Hey, uh...are you going to the after-con dance party at the hotel bar tonight?
>>
>>39408521
>n-no

very original comment
>>
>>39408521
I bet her room is filled with poopy diapers
>>
watching her stand on that bag strap is making me anxious
>>
>going to con with my gf
>she's afraid girls will hit on me
>I think that's bullshit and am afraid guys will hit on her but kind of hope girls will hit on her

I'm shit.
>>
>>39408521
sure, but dont think i wont sit at the bar all night and be autistic, because i will
>>
>>39408599
Would it be considered getting cucked to watch your gf have sex with another girl?

Would you do it?
>>
>>39408831
you could always just join, then it wouldnt be getting cucked
>>
>>39408844
What if she was too jealous for that? I know it's one sided but I wouldn't mind and think it's cute that she is too jealous to share me with another girl
>>
>>39408831
Depends:

Girl on girl 'show': not cuck
Girl on girl "and it's better than you": cuck
1 on 1 on 1: not cuck
threesome: ranges from not-cuck to cuckquean depending

>>39408870
That's what the 1 on 1 on 1 is for.
>>
Nope. We're going off con with the bros to drink and watch some obscure anime I found in a bargain bin. Wanna come?
>>
File: 10195040.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
10195040.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>39408521
Sorry, I've lost interest a long time ago.
>>
>>39408884
>>39408831
Oh yeah and
even if it was I probably would
>>
>>39408521
>after-con dance party
I've been conning for 8 years and never heard of anything like this. Is this is a thing or just a normie thing?
>>
>>39408976
I've worked several US cons over the years and all of them have a dance that is usually the last event of the night and goes to 2am. Girls usually wear special outfits akin to 90's rave gear thats very colorful and revealing. Also alcohol is usually smuggled in or consumed before. Lots of fun
>>
>>39409049
I know about the rave but "after-con" implies it's after the official stated events.
>>
>>39409141
Could be talking about hotel parties but it's also just a hypothetical scenario
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.