[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One man stood up for the fatasses/uglies/virgins and had more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: God slayer.png (648KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
God slayer.png
648KB, 992x558px
One man stood up for the fatasses/uglies/virgins and had more guts than most.

Literally how can you guys disrespect the man who made normies fear virgins?
>>
File: 1495417591915.png (1MB, 599x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1495417591915.png
1MB, 599x1304px
I can't respect someone who got defeated by A FUCKING DOOR.
Even at his death, he was a failure.
>>
>>39408484
Drive-by style was cooler though albeit less brutal. Out with style.

Could you get a 6/1?
>>
>>39408408
>one socially inept loser decided to hurt others instead of changing his attitude and working on himself
What's there to respect? I would have respected him more if he had chosen to adopt a positive attitude, get a meaningful job, and take some qt to pound town. But he'll never get that chance because he went out in THE shittiest "mass-shooting" in recent history.
0/10
>>
>>39408504
If you want to respect someone good at killing, go with Cho.
>>
>>39408408
> the man who made normies fear virgins?
The fuck? Almost nobody knows him outside those who read up on him.
>>
>>39408484
I never really followed the story, did a door actually stop him?
>>
>>39408408
Elliot literally hated ugly people
>>
>>39408611
Yes. He tried to get into a sorority house to shoot the place up but the door was locked and no one would answer it. He left the sorority house and just shot random people on the street. He's a loser even in death lol
>>
>>39408638
Kek a doo.

Should've shot the lock ...
Couple rounds and a kick.
>>
You guys are pretty heartless honestly. I don't agree with killing the people but I relate with his frustration honestly.

Elliot was right.
>>
>>39408683
It doesn't work like it does in the movies, I don't think DESU
>>
Have you seen these already?

https://youtu.be/bdiAzuug9Y0

Probably so.

Seems like there is only a few emails per video. And there should be HUNDREDS of emails and documents left to see. I wonder if they are going to release them anywhere?

I also have some leaker drama saved, if anyone's interested.
>>
You got me cornered in a well I see. Pretty funny.
>>
>>39408552
Finally, someone else who thinks Elliot's shooting was more of a failure than Randy's. Randy did everything he wanted to do. Elliot wanted to kill Chads and Staceys. Half of the people he killed were robots like he was. He also left a shit ton of people injured because he wasn't driving his BMW fast enough.
>>
>>39408683
Yeah and then the cops would've been there in a minute and he should've killed himself inside the sorority house surrounded by the corpses of hot blondes. He wanted to die in his car.
>>
>>39408552
Improvement only changes your future, not your past. What many of us want is to have had a happy childhood full of friends, fun, girlfriends, partying, etc. No amount of self improvement can change this. I could win the lottery and I'd still feel like shit.
>>
>some pretentious rich hapa faggot who only shot 3 normalfags and killed his 3 asian dudes because they mildly bothered him

>couldn't even break into the girls dorm to kill Stacys
>>
>>39408638
He actually knocked on the door after realising it's locked. Truly a supreme gentleman.
>>
>>39408408
Who are you referring to? Elliot hated fatasses and uglies. Said they were the scum of the earth. He felt that anyone who wasn't as majestic as he was should be a virgin.
>>
>>39408408

>One man stood up for the fatasses/uglies/virgins and had more guts than most.

HAH!

You are delusional to think he cared for anyone else but himself. If a girl did manage to touch his dick, he'd laugh at the rest of you.
>>
His dad looks like a psychopath tbqh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7JwcDeXqi8
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.