[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

"Oh, Anon's here!"
"Why were you late to class, anon?"
>>
*turn around and go home*
>>
>>39407218
>awkwardly make my way to my seat and ignore everyone
>everyone stares at me and I start sweating profusely while wishing I was never born
>people then look away and start thinking I'm a weirdo
>start drawing fish and anime girls in my notebook and not pay attention in class
Ah, the good ol' days
>>
File: grassAndTruck.jpg (195KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
grassAndTruck.jpg
195KB, 800x600px
>one time in hs
>show up halfway through first class of the day
>teacher asks if I have a note from home, I don't
>teacher asks if I went to the attendance office to sign in
>I didn't, so she sends me to the attendance office to get an attendance slip
>attendance office fills out the slip and asks if I have a not from home, again no
>there are two boxes on the slip the lady at the office can check off, one for a legitimate excuse and on for illegitimate
>lady uses a black ballpoint pen to strike a line through the illegitimate box and sends me back to class
>in the hallway I take out my own black ballpoint pen and put another strike through the illegitimate box, making it into an 'X'
>then I circle the legitimate excuse box
>back at class teacher reads the slip, and falls for thinking the attendance lady marked my lateness as legitimate
>"ok anon it looks like you had a note from home"
too easy
>>
File: 1499810033313.png (228KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499810033313.png
228KB, 512x512px
It's so weird to see a High-schooler with chest hair, but they're real.

I saw one when I was 14 and he was 16.

I'm now 20, and I have 3 hairs on my chest.
>>
File: -___-60.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
-___-60.png
6KB, 400x400px
>be 34
>still have anxiety dreams about university
>usually right around this time of year when classes start for fall semester
>i finished my degree ten years ago
>still the dreams
>dream about how for some reason i'll never finish the degree
>dream about how i'll surely fail some particular class (i never did)
>make up and realize the dream is stupid and uni was not a problem
>fall back asleep and continue dreaming about how i'll fail university
>>
>>39408808

There was a fellow I attended highschool with who could grow a full, thick beard at 17. Very strange. He was white, also. Not like a hairy middle easterner or anything.
>>
*dabs on the haters and leaves*
>>
>>39407218
l was fapping :(
>>
Why the hell did people think I was funny back in high school? I literally never talked. Did I get lucky and become the 'clown scapegoat?' Anytime I was mentioned I drew giggles and general relaxation from the class.
>>
>>39409030
this
I'm going back to school in a week
I should just dial up my autism to 120%
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (98KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
98KB, 800x600px
>>39407218
>implying they'd know my name
>implying they'd care I came

Don't do this to me, op.
>>
File: im a fap 5.png (32KB, 635x526px) Image search: [Google]
im a fap 5.png
32KB, 635x526px
"Help me cheat on my bf, anon!"
>>
I was reloading because of the last one.
>>
wonder why my classmates look so photogenic
>>
Because I didn't want to show up in the first place.
>>
>>39407218
was getting breakfast sorry teach
>nab a seat
>whip out bacon egg and cheese and a Arizona
>????
>profit
>>
>>39407218
uhhm I had to have a quick wank
>>
>>39408808
i wish i didn't have chest hair but im pretty indifferent towards it otherwise. Its not that big a deal anon also having no chest hair is good if you're ripped
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.