[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that this is what young white women in america

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: im a fap 5.png (32KB, 635x526px) Image search: [Google]
im a fap 5.png
32KB, 635x526px
Daily reminder that this is what young white women in america really believe.
>>
>>39406729
They literally all dream about black cock.
>>
>>39406729
A small, undesirable minority of them.
>>
Well, if you're so tired of them, I invite you to comve over to Galicia, in the area where I live (which is more rural than anything you'd hope to find in America) and befriend the almost technologically illiterate older people who live here.

I guarantee you, you'd be asking for the US in less than three months.
>>
>>39406833
So they even dream about black cock in Spain, huh? Wow. I bet after that Barcelona attack, millions of Spanish women sucked Muslim cock in solidarity. Just how it is.
>>
I don't care hopefully she gets nigger cock creampieing her fish hole then she shits out a new get and the nigger runs. Women have to learn the hard way
>>
>>39406900
What makes you think Barcelona represents this community?
>>
>>39407035
Shits out a niglet sorry
>>
>>39406825
yup, for example I knew a white girl that wanted to be fucked and impregnated by a black guy and would fucking tell everyone about it, and another that was literally physically repulsed by them.
just gotta watch out for the trashy ones, especially if they have shitty parents
>>
>>39407057
All women are the same, no matter where they are in the world. They are all whores and they all want black and Muslim dick. And that's because they are seen as the destroyers and conquerors and women want to submit.
>>
>>39407137
You people are so stupid it boggles the mind.
>>
>>39407170
You literally had thousands of Spanish women marching in the streets demanding that more Africans and Muslims be let into the country. What other reason would they want those men brought into the country if not to get fucked by them?
>>
>>39407204
I'm not Spanish nor do I live there. However a quick google search reveals that Spain is home to 46 million people, so I think you're going to need a much larger sample size.
>>
Daily reminder that you have to go back to >>>/pol/, faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.