[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi robots I work in a bar almost all day everyday and I hear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1481215678512.jpg (34KB, 540x538px) Image search: [Google]
1481215678512.jpg
34KB, 540x538px
Hi robots
I work in a bar almost all day everyday and I hear and see lots of stupid shit and I want to share some of this pieces of gold with you guys.
One of my favorites first:

>Two guys talking about God
>One of them gets mad because the other one talked about science
>Suddenly his mind reaches illumination and says: SCIENCE CANT EXPLAIN BYCICLES.

I'll continue and if you want to share some stories you are welcome.
>>
File: pechan.gif (492KB, 395x305px) Image search: [Google]
pechan.gif
492KB, 395x305px
I want to know more because i was offered a job as a waiter and i need something that motivates me to take it.
>>
>>39406547
Science can't actually explain for sure why bikes stay up right.
>>
>>39406547
Continue?

Oreganigger
>>
Another story

>A family with two kids and grampa gets in
>They ask for some beers and some coke.
>After a while the father asks for some food.
>The kid starts screaming that he wants tortilla (Spanish tortilla with potatoes)
>Father end buying some
>After a while the kids stop eating with and leaves half of the tortilla
>Father slaps kids face as hard as he could.
>Father wins for KO
>Kid wakes up and goes to grampa and says: He hit me
>Grampa says that he saw it and slaps him again not that hard this time
>After that they pay and leave

I had to clean tortilla from the walls because it flied from kids mouth all over the place.
>>
>>39406547
>Work at coffee shop
>Old guy comes in every second afternoon
>Wife left him and remarried
>3 kids only 1 visits but monthly
>Talks to whoever will listen
>Pretends to fall asleep so people check on him
>when he pretends to wake up he tries to get the stranger to chat

I haven't seen him for a month now after constantly coming in for 3 years.
>>
>>39406748
I wonder if this type of old person will eventually die out with the first shitposters growing old, people that know they can rely on the internet for (You)s.
>>
>>39406730

That's nice, you don't get to see parents hitting kids anymore where i live.

>>39406748

I might actually start doing that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.