[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Wow, Anon. You're such a clever, funny, and interesting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pink.jpg (109KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
pink.jpg
109KB, 1080x1350px
"Wow, Anon. You're such a clever, funny, and interesting individual. If your co-workers and classmates took the time to get to know you and like I do they wouldn't hate you and constantly say things to you that make you want to off yourself."
>>
I want to matter. I want to no longer be ashamed of myself.
>>
Nah, I'm pretty average and boring.
Unless people are into specific things I also like we'd not get along well.
>>
>>39406328
99.9% of robots are not clever, funny or interesting though. There is a reason no one likes being around them.
>>
I've not had girls say this about me (few girls, if any, have the patience to get to know me) but other guys have said how much different I seem once they get to know me. I can get along with anyone, but people just look at me and assume I don't want to talk.
>>
"wow, when i first met you, you seemed cool, but you are a fucking weirdo, nobody likes you anymore. Just leave."
>>
>>39406328
What an orginal QT gook, can I stick my dick in you and creampie you?
>>
you must mean the guy behind me right?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.