[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Found girl that matches my personality >She is caring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: EXZ0Me1.png (247KB, 449x320px) Image search: [Google]
EXZ0Me1.png
247KB, 449x320px
>Found girl that matches my personality
>She is caring
>Accepts me for who I am
>RN, graduated from a great college at age of 20 with a 4.0
>Great in bed

The one problem:
>She's curvy but starting to put some weight on due to her taking Prednisone

I hate this. My family hates me for having a non-10/10 gf and thinks less of me now. For once I kinda feel happy but now everyone disapproves of me and I hate it.

Should I just dump her?
>>
The real question is, why are you on r9k? Cause I really wonder
>>
>caring about what others think

No, don't dump her
>>
>curvy
AKA fat. She's fat m8, don't sugar coat it or she'll eat that too.
>>
>>39405492
>Should I just dump her?

The mere fact that you are asking this question proves you are undeserving of happiness.
>>
>>39405492
are you one of those people that actually gives a fuck about family and their bullshit though?

besides, fat grills and kinky apparently
>>
>>39405569
>>39405515
She wasn't fat. She was relatively fit but she has Crohn's Disease. We worked out every single day together at the gym. Prednisone calms a flare down but it fucks with your metabolism so it can make you fat, even without eating much. I put on 20 pounds when I took it for 5 months.
>>
>>39405611
where did the energy come from for you to put on the weight? are you some sort of perpetual motion machine?
>>
>>39405645
here a quote, just for you:
>Weight gain while taking prednisone is typically due to fluid retention and increased calorie intake because of increased appetite.
you gained weight because you ate more and had some water retention. the whole even without eating much is bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_1425.jpg (64KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1425.jpg
64KB, 500x720px
>>39405492
Do it. A woman gaining weight is saying "lol I got this nigga in the palm of my hand, I can look disgusting and he'll still want me because he can't do better. Ha!".

That's why I recommend dread game in this case. She needs to remember that she's the one who has to earn YOU.

So if you don't wanna outright drop her then openly pursue other, thinner women. She'll get the picture real quick.

Relationships with women are all a big game of chicken.
>>
>>39405611
nice dubs also if she isn't even that fat then even better
stay with her
>>
>>39405492
force her to go biking with you or some shit. Help her with her diet. I don't fucking know why are you here you fucking NORMALFAG.
If you're going to dump someone just because your parents don't like that person even though that person doesn't even harm you in anyway you are a legitimate idiot. I swear how fucking retarded are normalfags...
>>
>>39405645
>>39405670
I ate around 2500 calories a day but still put it on. She eats normally but is drinking a lot more water now from what I've noticed because she was going to the bathroom so much. I lost it a couple months later when I hit remission/stopped taking them by doing my old routine at the gym.
>>
>>39405492
>prednisone
>weight gain
I take prednisone for my allergies and didn't even know that was a thing that could happen. Why not ask the doctor for an alternative, if there are unwanted side effects? She should also be able to keep from gaining weight through dieting and/or exercise. Tell her you will help her with it.

Also, curvy is not that bad and you'd be a dick to dump her for that.
>>
File: IMG_1417.png (858KB, 800x1065px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1417.png
858KB, 800x1065px
>>39405735
Women aren't stupid

They KNOW when they're fucking up

They need to realize there's consequences for fucking up

You can't "help" a woman with shit like this
>>
>>39405492
>Should I just dump her?

Yes. Loneliness is better than the shame of dating a fatty.
>>
>>39405786
It can for some. I take Remicade now and some people get rashes from it. I get no side effects from it but steroids fuck me up.
>>
>>39405512
>>39405515
>>39405569
>>39405645
>>39405670
>>39405675

NORMIE ALERT

You're the reason why /r9k/ is dead. Fueling these normans with the attention they want based on experiences true robots will never relate to. You're worst than the average chad, stacy, thot, and fuccboi just by reinforcing their thinking. If you would please so kindly fuck off normieville (ledditFA).
>>
>>39405492
I remember I brought a fat girlfriend home my first year in college and my parents literally roasted us. Laughed at me and asked if I'm such a loser that I couldn't even get a normal girl, then proceeded to mock my girlfriend telling her I ought to put her on a diet.
>>
>>39405842
That's pretty much what my family said. They told me I have no self-respect for dating a girl who is chubby, even though my mother complains that nobody wants to date my sister even though she's obese.
>>
>>39405842
did that really happen?
>>
>>39405935
I swear it man. I took such an ego hit that I pretty much gave up on dating altogether and now ironically I am alone and full of regret. That's what I get for being a fucking doormat and letting my family walk all over me I guess.
>>
>>39406370
I don't blame you. They also didn't like that she was Anglo and we're Greek. That's all Greek families but it mattered to them. Her father loves me.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.