[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stand up >get tunnel vision >legs get wobbly >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1494328248300.jpg (25KB, 447x531px) Image search: [Google]
1494328248300.jpg
25KB, 447x531px
>stand up
>get tunnel vision
>legs get wobbly
>get lightheaded
>feel like I'll pass out
>lasts for up to 10 seconds
>have to lean on something whenever it happens
>sometimes happens when I'm simply walking

This has been happening for at least 4 years and I don't know why, what's wrong with me
>>
You're fat. Your blood pressure goes to hell.

Tip: stand up slowly and do cardio
>>
>>39404288
I'm 6'4 and 164 lbs, I'm far from fat. I guess cardio could help
>>
>>39404264
Happens to me if I'm sitting down in front of a screen too long
>>
File: 1503947086122.jpg (18KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503947086122.jpg
18KB, 270x320px
>>39404264
Sane happens to me. I'm in the underweight category.
>>
>>39404288
same happens to me and im not fat and do plenty of cardio
>>
If you're tall, it's fairly normal. At worst, you might be slightly anemic.
>>
>>39404264
/fit/ here
Your weight and height are just fine, a little too skinny but whatever.
However that doesn't mean your nutrition and cardiovascular health is fine.
Work out more, eat more greens, you are NOT eating enough, trust me.
And if none of those things works/sounds tempting, drink fucking strong coffee to up your bloodpressure
>>
>>39404264
jesus christ, same dude. but usually if im close to my bed i just usually let myself fall down on it and sit there as if im paralysed or dead until it goes away. best feeling honestly since it makes me feel like i'm going to die and won't have to bother with living anymore
>>
>>39404264
i have the same thing. my doctor said it was low blood pressure, not high. when you stand, the blood goes to your legs. ten seconds is a really long time. maybe talk to a doctor but it doesn't sound bad as long as you aren't fainting and preening when you should be killing morlocs.
>>
>>39404754
also, it stopped because, honestly, i don't have time for that shit.
>>
>>39404312
Vasovagal syncope/orthostatic hypotension

Common with your height. Basically spouts of low blood pressure. If you feel you're going to faint let someone know, sit down and lift your feet.

Beyond that it's okay unless you're experiencing chest pain.
>>
File: qt happy.jpg (164KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
qt happy.jpg
164KB, 640x640px
>>39404288
>>39404423
Yep. You've got low blood pressure.
Welcome to my world, cucks.

Here are some tips:
>Stretch as often as possible.
>Take sips of water often. I have a demitasse of water on my desk at all times.
>Stimulants help raise blood pressure.
>If your symptoms are really bad, take it easy. Get up like an old man. You might have to warm up to comfortably get going.
>>
>>39404264
Either fat, nonexercising or both
whichever it is means that you're beta cuck
>>
>>39404264
deep breathing every day. do small amounts of exercise. get in the shower and swap hot to cold hot to cold. get your blood pumping. or you know go to a doctor before you die lmao
>>
>>39404907
i take sips of bepsi very often, is that okay too?
>>
>>39404264
you stood up too fast after sitting down after a long time. completely natural, no need to make an entire thread about it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.