[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm creepy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

I'm a girl, I just realised today that I really, really am a creepy, ugly, socially stunted weirdo. Everyone can smell my fear. I'm doomed to eternally be the worst human ever. I hate me.
>>
>>39401872
Cool story bro. Tits?
>>
>>39401872
But you have a vagina
>>
>I'm a girl
this information was not necessary
just another roastie looking for attention
>>
I hate you too. Go away.
>>
>>39401872
It gets better. You'll git gud at life eventually, but the learning curve is a bitch in the meantime.
>>
>>39401872
I want some context on that picture. Are there words that were cut off?
>>
>>39401872
That because the normalfags are fucking idiots and should all be raped and tortured. I would guess that some 4chan users are scientists, enginners, soldiers ect...

So that means that we could harass the normies without causing our society to entierly collapse.
>>
>>39402024
Duh. It probably says something like "No one saves you more money."
>>
>>39401872
I can give you a good dicking if you want, unless you're fat or too ugly
>>
>>39402034
Society cannot be miniaturized, at least not until significantly greater advancements in robotics are made. You need a critical mass of people working in the jobs that support everyone else, e.g. food production, before you're able to free up labor to do other more advanced jobs.
>>
>>39402096
But can we survive without all the whores and chads?
>>
I am a 30 year old loser with no life prospects and I have no standards shall we swap discords? I am 5/4 320 lbs and I make rougly 1200 a year
>>
>>39402116
Given that everyone who's not a robot seems to be labeled a whore or Chad, no, definitely not.
>>
Girls can't be creepy.

Also post your asshole. Someone might love you if you post asshole.
>>
>>39402172
I mean, some normies are good, but what about the ones that can only drink, vomit and have sex?
>>
let me fuck your pussy with my dick
>>
>>39402227
We'll have to conduct research to determine the minimum population needed to sustain a lifestyle with the material wealth to which we are accustomed, and then we can start putting the worst offenders against the wall until we reach it-- but I suspect it's going to be a pretty high percentage of the current population.
>>
>>39402144
>I make rougly 1200 a year
1200 what?
>>
>>39402294
Currency, probably.
>>
>>39401872
tits or gtfo.Those are the rules for roastie whores.
>>
>>39401872
If you post tits, I'll tell you that you are pretty and sexy
>>
>>39402144
The thirst is real, fucking hell.
>>
Lads, how to stop being so worried and paranoid and anxious about shit reee how to just forget the past and move on , help please
>>
>>39402273
We have to take action. If the majority of the population can only drink, vomit and fuck, then that's not a good sign.
>>
>>39402335
Oh I don't mean that a high percentage of the population is Chads and whores, just that we need a high percentage of the population in order to keep the gears turning.
>>
>>39402024
The carts say WinCo, it's from a grocery store
>>
>>39401872
Ther will be always someone who will find your creepiness cute,

Just don't be obese, don't dress like a freak, don't destroy your body with tattoos and piercings.
>>
File: me!me!me!.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
me!me!me!.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>tfw no creepy gf
I don't think you're as bad as you think OP.
>>
>>39401872
>Everyone can smell my fear.

I hate this shit. It's not really fear but I have this animosity that everyone picks up on from a mile away. I really need meds again
>>
>I'm a girl
First three fucking words.
>>
I know for a fact that I'm the worst person ever so you shut your whore mouth right now and give me back my trophy.
>>
>>39401872
Let me put it this way:

TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>39401872
does nobody realise that OP being a female was emphazised due to the fact that anons on this board do not acknowledge the fact that girls can be "creepy" and complete 4evural0ne sperglords too?
>>
>>39403365
Maybe the ugly ones, but the hot ones are whores who need to be raped and beaten on a regular basis.
>>
>>39403365
It's just a surefire means of getting attention/replies.
>>
>>39403365
>have horrible mental illness that can be picked up a mile away
>have a terrible exclusive perversion that destroys my ability to have normal relationships or sex or talk with normies about what i find attractive or fucking anything related to it
Could start this with:
>o btw im a grill
Or actually explain myself like a reasonable person:
>this is made infinitely worse by the fact that I'm a woman and as such I'm expected to gush about hot guys and my crushes and who I'm dating and give juicy details to friends and appease coworkers with all this other stupid shit that makes me so unconfortable and ashamed that i can't stand it

How OP expressed herself was attention seeking and completely unnecessary.
>>
Not to worry, you live life on easy mode, and therefore will never have to worry about being forced to live a life of loneliness like every other male here in your position. Now fuck off
>>
File: 1428388953433.png (153KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1428388953433.png
153KB, 700x700px
>>39401872
yeah but will you be my gf?
>>
>>39401872
>>39403365
you ttwo deserve to slit each other's throats
>>
>>39401872
>I really, really am a creepy,

Lol, man, women are almost never creepy. It can happen, but we're talking schizophrenic lady who yells at people on the street shit.

If you're a woman and as socially inept as a man who is considered creepy, you won't actually creep anyone out. The reason highly autistic/introverted men are considered 'creepy' is because of the implicit threat that they might be planning a mass murder, that's the reason they give people chills. That threat is absent in comparably introverted women so nobody is scared of them.
>>
>>39401872
>I'm a girl
And I'm Gabe Newell.
>>
>talking to qt Stacey
>she talks about computer ads
>I start rambling about penis enhancers
>"Uh what sort of ads do you get?"
>"Iunno google thinks I'm a 16 year old school shooter who masturbates too much."
>confused look of disgust
>"Okay."

I know that creepy girl feel, too, OP.
>>
File: 1503054236602.webm (2MB, 726x256px) Image search: [Google]
1503054236602.webm
2MB, 726x256px
>>39405444
Why would you talk about penis enhancers?
>>
>>39405444
protip:
talking about masturbation or school shootings to a person you barely know is not a good idea.
source: pers. experience
>>
>>39401872

If you're a girl that's less disabling, being weak and anxious is alright for being a girl

Being anxious is cutsy, being anxious as a guy and you're an autistic cuckboi
>>
>>39405552
I was trying to joke about weird pop ups.

>>39405584
Duly noted.

>>39405637
>girls being anxious is cutesy!
Sounds like you watch too much anime. Me being nervous is obscene amounts of flatulence combined with no eye contact, rambling, and brain fog. It isn't cutesy when your hands shake while tying a knot because your professor is watching and there's fifteen other kids on the boat waiting for you to hurry the fuck up. It isn't cutesy when you make jokes about Ted Bundy and only the TA laughs and when it's explained everyone looks at you like you're nuts and calls you creepy.
>>
>>39405978
I once met a girl who was into serial killers, had a soft spot for Ted Bundy. She also liked this Bjork stalker who offed himself on cam.
Well, she's a full time camwhore now, without a highschool diploma
>>
>>39401872
OP is probably just starting college and realizing life is never gonna be like those high school/middle school years were ever again, and that even though life was never easy, it now seems far more complex/confusing/frightening than ever...

It's okay, you'll pull through, just give yourself time to adjust
>>
>>39406102
Yeah, I love true crime, although rampages interest me more. Ted's alright. I never found him especially interesting. His necro tendencies are the only really shocking aspect of his personality to me. I guess the stuff about escaping jail is cool. He just struck me as a boring narcissist. Edmund Kemper, Dennis Nielsen, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ed Gein interest me way more.

And I'm not a cam whore and I have a B.Sc. I'd still probably like her, though.
>>
>>39401872
>I'm a girl, I just realised today that I really, really am a creepy, ugly, socially stunted weirdo. Everyone can smell my fear. I'm doomed to eternally be the worst human ever. I hate me.
only chads care about if you are creepy and socially retarded. stop chasing chad cock. of course, that's like telling you to stop breathing.
>>
>>39401872
>I'm a girl
>doesn't post tits
Fuck off, you clearly don't know the rules.
>>
>>39405978
>Sounds like you watch too much anime. Me being nervous is obscene amounts of flatulence combined with no eye contact, rambling, and brain fog.
being a girl that people laugh at in no way makes them less attractive. i would laugh my ass off watching you fart because you're nervous and then ask you out on a date. girls can't do much of anything to be less attractive. they can be hateful and try to stab you in the eyes and that kind of shit, but, otherwise, no.
>>
>>39401872

Take this shit to lolcow
>>
>>39405978
>It isn't cutesy when your hands shake while tying a knot because your professor is watching and there's fifteen other kids on the boat waiting for you to hurry the fuck up.
The people in your class are impatient. They guys who find you cute or attractive might get annoyed that you are slow and lack dexterity, but they still find you cute and attractive.
It isn't cutesy when you make jokes about Ted Bundy and only the TA laughs and when it's explained everyone looks at you like you're nuts and calls you creepy.
Many dudes including myself would be happy having a weird girl who makes Ted Bundy jokes. Also, i desperately want to hear this Ted Bundy joke, please. I am begging you.
>>
>>39401872
if a "dude" makes this exact thread, it would die with just one reply. there's your answer.
>>
>>39407088
>Yeah, I love true crime, although rampages interest me more. Ted's alright. I never found him especially interesting. His necro tendencies are the only really shocking aspect of his personality to me. I guess the stuff about escaping jail is cool. He just struck me as a boring narcissist. Edmund Kemper, Dennis Nielsen, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ed Gein interest me way more.
There is literally a cable TV channel for your interest. You are not weird. Don't let anyone make you feel weird. You aren't into whatever bullshit celeb is popular on IG atm like all the other girls, but that doesn't make you weird.
>>
need some crazy in my life.
nothing going on for me because am a couch potato neet.
discord; flint#8647
i have a mic.
>>
>>39408134
>if a "dude" makes this exact thread, it would die with just one reply. there's your answer.
it feels good to feed girls attention and girls love receiving attention.
>>
>>39408172
Somewhere out there, is there a tv channel just for dead bodies?
>>
>>39401872
Stop giving this whore attention. Faggots like you are ruining this board.
>>
>>39408442
>Somewhere out there, is there a tv channel just for dead bodies?
That's a little more obscure, but it covers several very legal professions-- police detective, mortician, crime scene photographer, etc.
>>
>>39408050
That only works if the chick is hot to begin with. A super hot chick could talk about fisting gophers and be validated.

But when you're already already or ugly? You're fucked. You're delusional to think otherwise. If nothing makes a chick less attractive, ask yourself, would the turboautistic /pol/tards date an SJW?

>hateful
If a hot chick does that shit it's great.

>>39408116
>implying people find me cute or attractive

And I'm perfectly dexterous, it's just being around people makes me incompetent out of fear.

Iunno, I think the joke was a parody of his "we serial killers" except it was changed to "we [thing we were doing in the lab]".

>>39408172
I know true crime on a cursory level is popular, but don't kid yourself, Peter Sotos-level reading-the-Columbine-11k-report-page-for-page shit is not.

And besides, that isn't even the stuff that makes me weird by my standards anyway.
>>
>>39401872
Show your fucking face or GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
winco has some good ass pizza and wedges.
>>
>>39408907
Man, what happened to the old tits or gtfo adage. Kids these days
>>
File: 1490937865841.jpg (81KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1490937865841.jpg
81KB, 625x626px
>>39408569
Shut up, I never have chance to interact with girls in real life.
>>
>>39408992
Kids these days don't understand the purpose of TITS OR GTFO and spam it all the time in threads where it doesn't apply.
>>
File: spede-heat.gif (104KB, 266x278px) Image search: [Google]
spede-heat.gif
104KB, 266x278px
>>39405444
That's because women don't have a sense of humor.
>>
>>39409507
Y-you realize the person that posted that greentext was a woman, right?
>>
Wow my thread is still going? Hey guys, I gotta go to work, thanks for keeping it alive, much appreciated. I'll think about you all when I'm swallowing chad's load later <3
>>
File: 1503991529308.jpg (204KB, 980x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1503991529308.jpg
204KB, 980x1400px
>>39409584
You are now my gf, you cannot refuse.
>>
>>39409650
I don't think posting that abominable picture is a good way to get a gf anon.
>>
File: 1501047157310.png (136KB, 342x726px) Image search: [Google]
1501047157310.png
136KB, 342x726px
>>39409673
Women don't have a sense of humor confirmed.
>>
>>39409760
I'm not her, just some male anon passing by.
>>
File: 1486433264857.png (102KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
1486433264857.png
102KB, 500x474px
>>39401872
are you fat?
do you fail to clean yourself regularly and properly?
do you have any actual severe deformities?
if no to all of the above, Get over yourself, you're fine and just need to fix your fucked self esteem
>>
>>39409907
My only deformity is my personality. I do sometimes forget to take a bath, but usually only for a day or two when I'm not leaving the house.
>>
File: killy-blame-15959.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
killy-blame-15959.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
>>39410265
>my only deformity is my personality
I know that feel
>>
>>39401872
hi butifel send vagena
>>
>>39410265
then you are fucking fine
figure out how to rein yourself in and you can get a bf at the drop of a hat
shit, if you aren't physically violent, many would be more than happy to help you with your problems
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.