[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are the worst

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 83580-0-1493578902.png (151KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
83580-0-1493578902.png
151KB, 500x522px
>be me
>in first community college
>One day after chem class during alone eating lunch and a qt3.14 grill comes up to me, named J
>She wants to work on chem hw together
>We do this a couple times
>Find out we have very similar interests
>ohshititshappening.jpg
>"...blah blah blah my boyfriend blah blah blah..."
>Apparently she was only interested in being friends?
>I was disappointed, but I still was happy to have a friend/oneitis to hang out with
>Next semester we intentionally chose the same Calculus Class
>we still hang out about 4 times a week at school
>About halfway through it becomes obvious that J is far better at Calculus than I am.
>Suddenly she becomes much less enthusiastic to be friends with me
>By end of semester I try to study with her but she rarely reciprocates, hardly talks.
>Next year, start of third semester.
>By chance we get in the same class
>See her today as I'm walking to my car in between classes
>"Hey what's up J, I'm going to go study at the NS(Natural Sciences) building, want to come?"
>"Ehhhh that's okay Anon... I don't need to study today..."
>Whatever, I go to the NS and start studying
>Suddenly J walks by with some fat fuck, obviously an orbiter, not her bf following her
>She doesn't see me as they sit down at the desks across from me, there's dividers in between.
>They start doing math homework
>It's the same fucking math homework I was going to do with her.
>All the pieces of the past 1.5 years come together
>realize that she only needed me for my chemistry skills
>realize that as soon as she surpassed me in Calc, I was of no more use to her.
>realize that she never even cared about being my friend
Now she's going to drain that other guy if his knowledge until he can't help her, like a fucking leech. It feels good to finally get rid of her, but it shouldn't hurt like this, should it, Bros??
>>
you are a cuck 1.for taking calculus as that is mental cuckery, 2. helping a thot with that dark souls math, bitch needs to take the L
>>
>>39401182
Girl being a parasite, who would expect it? This is nothing, you should see stem girls...
>>
File: 1500090075614.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1500090075614.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>39401205
>>39401210
I just wanted a friend...
also she was a stem girl.
>>
>>39401229
I'll be your friend bro, we'll never see each othr but when you're sad and lonely just remind yourself
>that guy on r9k wanted to be my friend :)
>>
>>39401229
That's the worst kind, I haven't met a single girl who was able to finish stem university by herself. Why would they if they can have cuckslaves to help her/do projects for her.
>>
>>39401182
Yeah, women can be "friends" with you for as long as they need something from you.
>>
File: 1500832167444.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500832167444.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>39401251
Thx bro, it's hard to make friends at community college : )
>>39401293
>>39401301
It's a lesson I'm only now learning. At work
>Inb4 hurr robots can't have a job
Roasties always try to be friends with me when they want me to do their babby- tier Algebra for them. I did it for $50 one time but that was it
>>
>>39401182
Why do you find this surprising

Are you 7 years old?
>>
>>39401342
Have you never had that in school? I was always the smart guy so all the stacies would flock up to me before an exam.
>>
>>39401205
How is calc mental cuckery? Is being able to soundly define the properties of curves really such a bad thing?
>>
File: 1501308614857.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1501308614857.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>39401353
>>39401379
Im used to girls saying they love me in front of their bfs as a joke, as if the concept if being attracted to be was incomprehensible. I was always smart, but never actually that good at school. 3.4 weighted GPA
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.