[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what shouId i say to my psychiatrist to get prescribed xanax?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1486799709436.jpg (162KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1486799709436.jpg
162KB, 1280x854px
what shouId i say to my psychiatrist to get prescribed xanax?
>>
>>39401149
Good luck getting prescribed benzos at all, especially xanax. They're demonised these days. They'll prescribe crap like antipsychotics for anxiety before benzos.
>>
Research a disorder that can be faked which needs xanax to cure or to manage? Jesus Christ this is some simple shit anon.
>>
File: eric.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
eric.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>39401149
Thinks he can fool a Phd into free drugs to get high on......this is a true Robot.
>>
>>39401149

I have a xanax prescription because I suffer from GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder). Basically I get panic attacks constantly and my nervous system is always over reacting, which means I get jittery, vision problems, and heart palpitations.

My disorder is real, and I only use the xanax once a month when I have a really bad panic attack at work or something and I need a fast acting pill to calm me down, otherwise I cant function for like 20 min.

So you could just look up GAD and try to fake it I guess? I dont know though if you'll be able to.
>>
Depends on psychiatrist. Some will easily prescribe it, others wont at all
Idk tell that your friend died and you cant calm down your anxiety or something
>>
>>39401160
Depends where you live lol.. i was prescribed a benzo from the doc because i had a terrible panic attacks and called the ambulance
>>
>>39401728
What are benzos like?
>>
>>39401149
i just walked in, shrink saw i was anxious, asked me if i was anxious, said no, got prescribed xanax anyway.
>>
>>39401149
Tell them you're afraid to go outside and it's ruining your life.

>>39401160
Absolutely not. Benzos are the most over-prescribed medication in America. Doctors have and do vastly underestimate the dangers of putting someone on those drugs. I would not recommend it.

When I started taking them I was aware that the withdrawals could be lethal, but I figured it didn't matter because I was on only 1mg clonazepam per day. Now I can't get off them. I literally can't without putting myself in danger. I need to find a way to taper off slowly because my doctor clearly doesn't know shit about quitting them.

The worst thing about it? The withdrawal symptoms vary in intensity randomly over time, and they can last for up to a year. That means you can stay off of them completely for a month, feel like you've detoxed, and then a couple days later go right back into withdrawal.

>>39401149
One more thing: Don't take them continuously for more than 2 months, maybe 1. Use them as needed but try to save them for really special occassions. They are dangerous.
>>
>>39401937
calling bullshit on this 6
>>
>>39401760
Kinda hard to feel, really. They make me really tired, but I suppose I do also feel calmer.

Take a few with alcohol and you can black out like you never have before. You'll lose hours of time and have no control over yourself. You can definitely get fucked up on them.
>>
>>39401149
I'd been seeing physicians for anxiety for years and I was only prescribed Xanax once and even then it was only 6 pills. Had to fly on an airplane alone for the first time in my life. They do not like prescribing it for anything anymore due to it becoming a recreational drug with too high a potential for abuse.
>>
File: 1465979534095.jpg (119KB, 565x833px) Image search: [Google]
1465979534095.jpg
119KB, 565x833px
>>39401149
Tell her you'll lick her feet if she gives them to you.
>>
>>39401149

what should I say to my psychologist to get her to fuck me in her office? She's married with kids but has nice massive tit cow udders
>>
>>39401149
I wish a doctor could prescribe me those feet in my mouth 5x/day
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.