[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left wing reality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 16

File: 1502869030492.jpg (63KB, 565x871px) Image search: [Google]
1502869030492.jpg
63KB, 565x871px
This is what liberals stand for. This is what kind of person liberals are. No self respect. Mentally sick people.
>>
>>39400865
I'd call ye a faggot OP but then I'd hurt your feefees
>>
>>39400865

> Lefties outearn tightie-righties
> Lefties do better on IQ tests, which correlate with long-term planning, delay of gratification, job and health outcomes
> Lefties pursue more higher education
> Lefty states have higher GDPs; less debt due to stupid tax cuts that do jack shit for demand; more likely to be federal tax donors

lel
>>
>>39400865
Who cares, this is America.
Stop caring about identity politics, you cancerous toad.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>39400904
Sources?

onjno
>>
>>39400904
>blantantly spouting bullshit with nothing to back it up
Not excusable you brainlet.
>>
>>39400865
Not really convincing Photoshop job below the waist there bub.
>>
>>39400904
What % of the top 1% is leftie? Oh right
>>
>>39400916
>>39400920
> I use 4chan but don't know how Google works

> Education, salary
http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/07/a-deep-dive-into-party-affiliation/
> IQ
http://davesource.com/Fringe/Fringe/Politics/Conservatism-and-cognitive-ability.pdf
> What IQ predicts
https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2015/09/16/is-iq-a-predictor-of-success/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
> Median income
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
> Tax donors
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

inb4 anon you think all conseratives are stupid. A distribution is a distribution. I know smart conservatives, and I'm not claiming all conservatives lack self respect and are mentally sick. It's pretty rich that this is the response to my stating facts on this thread.
>>
>>39400865

Imagine getting this upset over someone's kink.

Check the look on that man's face. He doesn't give a fuck. He's risen above the need to satisfy your expectations of what he should be, and chosen to become what entertains him.

I can respect that far more than some fuck who rants about liberals online.
>>
>>39401015
Have some decency, OP's kink is making fun of faggots on the Internet.
>>
>>39400865
Why would she even wear a shirt like that?
>>
>>39400947
You have no need for intelligence when you've been born into money anon. And even if you have it nepotism could have just payed off the guy that gave you the IQ test(s).
>>
>>39401011
>> IQ
>http://davesource.com/Fringe/Fringe/Politics/Conservatism-and-cognitive-ability.pdf

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081
>"The study identified the participants across a spectrum ranging from strongly Republican to strongly Democrat with Independents in the middle. It also measured a subgroup comprised entirely of white participants to eliminate the factor of race. The results showed that Republicans had a higher IQ score than Democrats.

The study used four measurements to determine the cognitive abilities of the participants. The first was a ten word vocabulary test to measure the verbal intelligence. A test of probability knowledge, and verbal reasoning was also used. Lastly, the test givers asked each participant of the tests how well they understood the questions.
>The result was that those who identified themselves as conservative Republicans scored higher on the test, indicating a higher intelligence over liberal Democrats.
>>
>>39401049

Rich people also like to protect their capital, even if their society receives less in exchange. That's a significant confounder. Overall though, progressive states tend to have better educated and wealthier citizens.
>>
>>39401011
And none of it means shit because you're degenerate faggot freaks. Just like in Ancient Rome. The ruling class were degenerate freaks.
>>
>>39400865
yeah sure, i'll stand up for that guy's right to be a retarded faggot.

side note: never trust anyone with a white lighter
>>
>>39401060

Rich people are (in general) smarter as well as more inclined to protect their capital and vote Republican, especially for local office, to keep taxes low. Your linked study doesn't control for wealth and looks at party affiliation instead of tested political outlook. The sample size on the study I listed is much larger and looks at widely-taken and longer-lasting cognitive and educational inventories.

There's a lot of variance in intelligence among conservatives and progressives, as I already acknowledged. At issue is the claim that progressives are degenerate and mentally ill. Make a case.
>>
>>39401102
Why? What is the point of freedom if it just leads to destructive useless behavior? This country will not last much longer because of freaks like this. America will not survive in a form anything like it's current state with a white minority. When whites become too small of a minority the government will eventually be over run by some sort of coup de tat.
>>
>>39401090

> I prefer festering in my own shit and burning witches to the aqueduct and roads because those are degenerate and signs of illness
>>
everyone who troubles himself with politics is not successful in real life / is under 30

alt right / left garbage is for identity seeking teenagers.

get a job.
>>
>>39401131
> This country will not last much longer because of freaks like this.
Pic related is a treat to the fiduciary and military standing of the USA how?
>>
>>39401119
Okay so in that case Donald Trump must be a very smart man.
>>39401132
>implying Germanic people did retarded shit like that
>>
>>39400904
The average Republican voter is a fatass on disability and any other welfare while Mexicans work minimum wage jobs. The saying goes vote red but love livin blue. You saw the outcry from these fat pigs when they were gonna repeal and replace Obamacare. It was like they were too stupid to vote for their best interest so they let their racism take over. The GOP are never gonna let illegal min wage workers be banned, that's why they get large tax cuts. MAGA? They're all idiots.
>>
>>39401148
Because people like this are sexual degenerates. Sexual degeneracy is a major problem in America.
>>
>>39401153

> Okay so in that case Donald Trump must be a very smart man.
> A distribution is a sample and you can't inherit wealth.
But no, he isn't stupid.
>implying Germanic people did retarded shit like that
> English people aren't a germanic people
>>
>>39401159
Because you don't like it, or because it's doing demonstrable harm to our ability to pay our debts (a possible long-term problem but one no conservatives, including orange, have done shit about in the last four decades and one not caused by dick-torturers), educate and keep healthy our populous (regressing, we are better educated and live longer than ever), and safeguard the world order?
>>
>>39401156
Well this completely contradicts that. Source: Forbes
>>
>>39401177
Well let's see. The race that built this country is literally disappearing off of the face of this Earth because of sexual degeneracy.
>>
>>39401178
> By "wealth", Anon isn't talking about general, measurable macro trends that apply to working professionals but inheriting daddy's billions, putting them in a hedge fund, and snorting blow all day
>>
>>39401184
> White people are on the verge of extinction in the American heartland.
> There aren't more white people than ever.
Sure. We'll see.
>>
>>39401198
White people have a birth rate of around 1.5 children per couple. That's a course for a 25% reduction in population from one generation to the next.
>>
>>39401177
>regressing, we are better educated
This means very little when the purpose of over half of higher education is training for the revolutionary vanguard.
>>
>>39401189
>implying that's what they do with their money and not just what you would do with it if you had it
>>
File: licky licky.jpg (88KB, 868x1024px) Image search: [Google]
licky licky.jpg
88KB, 868x1024px
>>39401011
fucking kek
so smart
so educated
>>
>>39401232
> Some retards on the internet are everyone in Boston, Chicago, NYC, DC, and Silicon Valley
>>
>>39401246
I don't see Trump supporters licking toilets.
>>
>>39401215

This isn't about me but about the idea that progressives are all degenerates.

But since you were nice enough to ask, I'm 21, make 80k a year, and have equity in a program analysis startup. Yourself?
>>
File: marx triggered.jpg (18KB, 313x272px) Image search: [Google]
marx triggered.jpg
18KB, 313x272px
Niggas be saying shit like communism isn't logical when they haven't even touched Hegel
>>
>>39401246
I don't see them wearing chastity cages either.
>>
>>39401260
>Implying not edited
>>
>>39401264
That doesn't say what you do in your free time.
>>
File: theleftcannotmeme.jpg (23KB, 755x543px) Image search: [Google]
theleftcannotmeme.jpg
23KB, 755x543px
The real reason the right is superior, when was the last time you saw a leftist meme that was both funny and not stolen from the right.
>>
>>39401276
Do you have proof it's not edited?
>>
File: 1483369336059.png (144KB, 1098x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1483369336059.png
144KB, 1098x1006px
>>39401276
>>39401246
>Implying not edited
it's not google it
>Implying everyone in Boston, Chicago, NYC, DC, and Silicon Valley is leftwing.
wew
>>
>>39401289
/pol/ "memes" are almost invariably stolen from other boards or literally the_donald
>>
>>39400865
>smash the alt right
>while an alt-righter smashes your gf
don't you just hate when that happens?
>>
>>39401307
Is edited*
>>39401264
I go to school. Undecided major. My parents are a nurse and a civil engineer. I didn't say money was the biggest issue. You're the one who tried to make it out that liberals are superior for having more money and I simply posted stats which contradict that. I think there are more important things than money
>>
>>39401287

Sure. I go for walks, bike, read novels, jerk off, play a little vidya, and browse 4chan. I don't see how my evil lefty habits are a danger to my society.
>>
>>39401067
>>Rich people like to hoard money. Obviously being rich and greedy go hand in hand. Overall rich people have no reason to ever try throughout their lives and therefore the liberal populations end up containing the smarter and more decent members of society.
FIFY
>>
File: 1202886.jpg (73KB, 736x857px) Image search: [Google]
1202886.jpg
73KB, 736x857px
>>39401178
>>39401215

>average republicans are dumb
>this pie chart of the 50 richest families prove you wrong

You've got to love how the morons who migrate here from /pol try to fight the "mouth-breathing redneck republican" stereotype but just end up exposing themselves as the bottom barrel belligerent buffoons we know them to be
>>
>>39401314
Even so that is the right stealing from the right, meaning it originated in the right. My question still stands is there a funny meme that originated from the left. At this point i really want to see one even though it will prove me wrong.
>>
>>39400865
truth
9897897989796wwwq
>>
>>39401343
And then I posted a chart about financial security showing Republicans are more financially secure.
>>
>>39401314
You could just remind /pol in general that sass doesn't take much intellect.
>>
>>39401340
Or maybe rich people are just exceptionally good at earning money. Why do liberals hate people just for being successful. What is wrong with being greedy? I'm not starving. I don't need rich people to give everything to me.
>>
>>39401345
Not him but I'm inclined to point out the stereotype that niggers and rednecks are funny and intellectuals not so much.

A liberal joke I could link you to here, earlier on the r9k: >>39375875

>intelligent humour
>>
>>39401335

It's good you're in college. I don't think lefties are superior because they earn more, and I certainly don't think poverty is a deserved state. If I thought that, I probably wouldn't favor progressive income taxes.

I was responding to the implication that I think rich people are greedy because I just can't imagine having money or doing anything and froth with envy. lolno

There's a stereotype that lefties are these parasites, but because (in general, with obvious exceptions) facts don't bear that out, 4chan conservatives point to sexual behavior they don't like that harms no one and claim it's evidence there's something wrong with them (nb if you don't like it maybe 4chan isn't the best website for you?).

I also genuinely feel for young men who are down economically and romantically and think being a antifascist is a good answer (inb4 newfag reddit expy; I've lurked on 4chan since 2009 at the latest).
>>
>>39401369
Nope. Nepotism. Sorry.

Then Nazis show up to say it's in their genes and to fuck off and pay royalty whilst pretending that's any different than Hebrew names passing down money to each other.
>>
File: shareblueandMATfags.jpg (370KB, 1256x1454px) Image search: [Google]
shareblueandMATfags.jpg
370KB, 1256x1454px
>>39401314
They aren't you guys just get /pol/ memes and put your leftypol spin on them, so much for the left being more creative.
Muh plebbit come on lad you can do better
>>
>>39401340
It's a nice thought to redistribute wealth to everyone but then the government becomes to big and freedom is lost. I'd like a free world that isn't totally created by the government. I think people deserve autonomy.
>>
>>39401391

Correction: think being a neo-fascist or racist is an answer (though I don't like antifa at all).
>>
>>39401090
But they weren't. You're repeating moralfaggotry some Brit prick wrote 300 years ago.
>>
>>39401391
Now that works in an all white society. But what about the fact that the average black person takes a net 10,000 dollars from the government every year and the average Latino takes a net 7,000 dollars per year?
>>
>>39401407
You think that you should have royalty control you yet you're afraid of the government controlling you of which is controlled by such kings.

Okay then.
>>
>>39401419
And here's why sociaalism is incompatible with multiculturalism. Because minorities are using it to leech off of white people as white people die out from low birth rates.
>>39401438
>>
>>39401407

Okay, I'll point out that:
- The most economically progressive societies in Europe have some of the most robust privacy and civil rights protection
- Few (if any?) industrialized societies have flat tax rates because it's generally recognized that they disproportionately hit the poor which makes them miserable and hurts their spending power which is bad for the economy
- US has very low high income bracket taxes compared
- No one has volunteered to live in a society free of economic controls on capital, but such societies tend to look like Somalia
>>
>>39401356
>the most financially secure people vote republican
>the least financially secure people vote democrat

I doubt I could have a productive conversation with someone like you but these premises don't lead to your conclusions.

From doing a lazy google search almost the majority of Americans including the middle class are "financially insecure"
>>
>>39401391
They are parasites, just highly successful ones. They suck the life out of the decent occupants of our society to keep their decadent institutions running. Degenerate sexual behaviors contribute to the inability to reproduce a healthy society, and will cause us to be overrun by a a healthier one that just isn't as good at generating wealth.
>>
>>39401451
I think the government should be abolished entirely and people should choose their own leaders. I'm sort of a fascist/anarcho capitalist. People shouldn't be forced to provide for others unless they willingly choose to. You shouldn't be forced to pay just because you were born in a certain jurisdiction. Although that might be next to impossible to implement but that's an ideal to me.
>>
>>39401466
Oh. Such parasitic occupations as medicine, computer software, education, and social service (all majority held by progressives)? Good point. Maybe we have something to learn morally speaking from stock car racegoers and meth addicts that hate Mexicans who work harder than they know how to.
>>
>>39401483

If people did that, they'd quickly either form despotic pacts or voluntarily join syndicalist groups where fruits of labor were roughly evenly distributed. Humans don't function well in isolation.
>>
>>39401438
>Now that works in an all white society.
it works in society's of intelligent people, not really race specific. If the Indian-Americans suddenly outbred whites America would become richer, while Indians in India would lag behind because of the low average IQ
>>
>>39401499
But you keep claiming bigotry is due to stupidity but statistics indicate that minorities are huge drains on the government and yet are seemingly free form all criticism because liberals refuse to criticize anyone who isn't white.
>>
>>39401483
You wish for dystopia because you'd like to die of starvation upon getting job loss plus broken leg.

Duly noted child.
>>
File: comrad.jpg (260KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
comrad.jpg
260KB, 1200x900px
>>39401246
>>39401119
>At issue is the claim that progressives are degenerate and mentally ill. Make a case.
>>
>>39401499
You claim they work harder but they also collect an extremely disproportional percentage of welfare. They are a drain on the system. The idea that they are so hard working is a liberal talking point. Plenty of illegal immigrants work on things like fast food. They aren't all picking lettuce.
>>
>>39401519
Maybe I would. Maybe I wouldn't.
>>39401512
I don't see anything wrong with that. I think the government is too big. I think they can't micromanage things properly. I think it prevents improvements in specific areas because everything has to be done on a nation wide scale. Somewhat. Obviously not absolutely.
>>
>>39401517

I've actually made pretty few causal claims because a correlation is much easier to show than a causation.

As to why I think racism is bad:

I think differences in socialization, education, wealth, and societal expectations and norms explain a decent amount of IQ variance.

Even if IQ is genetic, I know intelligent, thoughtful, kind black people that don't deserve to be treated as second-class citizens because they're black.

But supposing IQ is largely genetic: does this also mean we cut off aid to lower-middle-class white voters (who voted overwhelmingly for Trump, I might add), suspending food stamps and drug treatment programs, all in hopes that they die off more quickly and not reproduce? Why not sterilize people with low IQs generally? If the answer is no despite the fact that low class whites do worse than average on IQ tests, there's something other than IQ that bothers you about black people.
>>
>>39401011
LOSERS BTFO
>>
>>39401536
> One violent loser who bitterly divided progressives and whose actions were condemned by most of them is himself progressivism.
>>
>>39401556
>maybe I would starve as a child before getting chance when abandoned, maybe I wouldn't
>>
>>39401559
Yes but that group is much less common then you're making it out to be. Blacks and Latinos are still much more likely to be welfare recipients than Trump supporters. You're being disengenous. Why do liberals hate white people who think differently than them so much? Here's the thing about racist conservatives: we disagree with liberals but we want them to change their minds. White liberals hate white conservatives. And you seem to love everyone who is nonwhite just for being non-whites despite the fact that many non-whites hate you.
>>
>>39401559
Minorities are privileged in that they can vote for a party that completely benefits them. They get to vote for left wing parties to collect welfare and which support less borders. And liberals excuse minorities of racism even if they are blatantly racist and supremacist and self serving towards their own race. Yet liberals refuse allow whites to be racist. Why is there this double standard? Why do liberals not care about minority racism?
>>
>>39401499
They're parasites because their positions are dependent on educational institutions that are used against the majority of people like a weapon. It doesn't help that educators and social workers are actively working to subvert healthy social behavior and those in the software field have done more harm than good.
Even the most "useless" meth addict is better and more deserving of compassion than anyone who's stepped foot on an Ivy league campus.

Also, what's with the praise for hard work? Did you suddenly turn into an 80s Republican? Or do you just want the most efficient permanent underclass to sustain your institutions. Morally speaking there's more to learn from the poor you despise than from you with your utilitarian cruelty.
>>
>>39401586
As a left winger I know better than to think that you could sway the others, and rage at the notion that they expect to break my spirit, beat me down, until I at least pretend that they're right. Like some nigger saying tobe, just because I wasn't raised in a well to do home like they were and didn't have all their smug rednecked pride passed down to me.
>>
>>39400904
but isn't it disadvantageous for someone in an actual position of power to make their political ideology known to everyone? i mean, i see even talking about these labels as pointless -- if you're living in a society that has a free market, the moment you accumulate enough wealth, the first thing you'll be looking to do is control and rally the population under your arm through things like, example - media. an actual free market at one point stops serving the people and the people start serving IT because the one with the most wealth can at this point enact slavery, in whatever form that may be done (maybe not literal chains anymore but social engineering now etc). i doubt the elites go "wow guys gay rights really really matter" or even care about it in actuality. they don't do it for emotion, they do it for money and power. the ones at the top use emotion to control you, but they really aren't influenced by it themselves because they know how it works..youd have to be daft to deny that the media -- a pretty obvious example of this -- tries to fear monger and emotionally rally people up against certain groups or the like..
its not about left or right, its about thinking for yourself and how is someone using you to get money out of it. thats my take on it at least, feel free to discuss
>>
>>39401586
Last response before bed:
> Yes but that group is much less common then you're making it out to be. Blacks and Latinos are still much more likely to be welfare recipients than Trump supporters. You're being disengenous.
It's common enough that I've known several throughout my life. I don't see why they don't deserve the basic safety and respect I'm afforded. There's a still a big difference between curtailing welfare (which isn't evil but I don't agree with because poverty alleviation makes people happier, more productive and less dangerous regardless their race) and hating blacks and latinos. I don't see what's disingenuous about that.
> Why do liberals hate white people who think differently than them so much? Here's the thing about racist conservatives: we disagree with liberals but we want them to change their minds. White liberals hate white conservatives. And you seem to love everyone who is nonwhite just for being non-whites despite the fact that many non-whites hate you.
It's fashionable with some progressives that are well represented online to use white people as a punching bag because it's perceived that the deck is stacked in their favor. All the progressives I take seriously think harder than that. I don't have conservatives; I have conservative friends (one of whom is black). I think the rise of anonymous internet racism among white men is among other things a reaction having hardship ignored. That makes me very unhappy.
>>
>>39401659
Go into a black neighborhood. Knowing several isn't shit. Go into a black neighborhood and almost every other person is on welfare.
>>
>>39401654
Being racist might seem evil to you but being racist is natural and nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>39401586
>Yes but that group is much less common then
So?
Should an intelligent black person be treated differently than an intelligent white person?
Should a stupid black person be treated differently than a stupid white person?

You group people by race and then use that as a factor to discriminate due to correlations with other factors
Why not just group people by those desirable factors directly? Why intentionally stop and differentiate by race? because deep down it benefits the least intelligent of such groups which is people like you.

I don't really see the point of seriously engaging people like you, you're unhinged, lack empathy and likely not that bright
>>
File: The Borg.jpg (30KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
The Borg.jpg
30KB, 600x300px
>>39401131
>What is the point of freedom if it just leads to destructive useless behavior?

So you're saying that we should all have free will eliminated, and become like the Borg from Star Trek or something like that?
>>
>>39400904
Wtf, I love cuckoldry now.
>>
>>39401691
>it's okay because it's natural
You really don't get left wingers, do you?
>>
>>39401705
There's a great tendency for black people not to be intelligent. I think it's like 1 in 5 black people has a higher IQ than a white person. So that's 8 million black Americans who are on par with the average white person out of 40 million. And there's 190 million white Americans. So there's 95 million whites of average white intelligence or above and 8 million blacks.
>>
>>39401705
It's rather odd the the left and the far right have this pathological obsession with intelligence, but it is interesting to see how they adapt it to their ideology.
>>
>>39401745
1 in 5 blacks has an average IQ than the average white person that is. And that's only among African Americans who are on average 20% white. Among black Africans it's even less common.
>>
>>39401705
So in your ideal nation where we kill off all the less intelligent people you'd end up killing off the vast majority of the black American population
>>
>>39401759
An IQ higher than the average white person*
>>
>>39401784
I don't think he implies that at all, but it is clear that his prized empathy has some serious limits.
>>
>>39401817
Well he says the Trump supporters and such would suffer. I'm not sure. But if we were to purge everyone below the white IQ average we'd kill off about 50% of whites and 80% of blacks.
>>
>>39401817
In American anyway. In African where there's no white blood it would probably be 90% or more of the population
>>
>>39401884
America* Africa*
>>
File: 1500256592739.png (135KB, 689x697px) Image search: [Google]
1500256592739.png
135KB, 689x697px
>m-muh degeneracy
>>
OP could have just made this thread in /pol/ where it belongs or he could have reworded it so it's just laughing at fags on the internet, but alas has turned out to be a massive fag himself
>>
>>39401568
>implying it isn't the same no matter what "side" you're on
>>
>>39401961
>litteraly one click away from watching anime '''''''girls''''''' fuck each other with 16in cocks
>>
>>39401568
Yet most liberals on here brag about it.
>>
>>39401514
>implying

The children of the smart Indians in America would over 1-2 generations regress to the mean IQ of their race (which is really shitty).
>>
>>39401536
this was proven false
>>
>>39402167
umm no, I don't think you know what regression to the mean is. If it worked like that Indians born in America wouldn't be so smart
>>
>>39401705
>group trends regarding behavior and various other metrics have no use because I FEEL like we should judge everyone as an individual
Tell that to insurance companies and casinos. Sufficiently large groups have statistically consistent behaviors/outcomes.
>>
>>39402270
>Contrary to popular belief, two parents of higher IQ will not necessarily produce offspring of equal or higher intelligence. In fact, according to the concept of regression toward the mean, parents whose IQ is at either extreme are more likely to produce offspring with IQ closer to the mean (or average).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
>>
>>39402284
mean of Indians in America is different than mean of Indians in India. I don't think you understand or even read what you're citing
>>
>>39402284
Regression to the mean is a funny thing. It's true that the children of two high IQ people will usually have a lower IQ than his parents. The key word being "usually". That is, if the parents had 1000 children, they would be distributed on a bell curve with a mean lower than the average of the parents' IQs. But that distribution would still be way way further to the right than the national distribution. Which is why smart parents, if they have many children, usually have a genius child. It's just statistics.

Another funny thing about regression to the mean is that it changes the "genetic mean" of the offspring. If two parents with a genetic mean of 100, but with an IQ of 130, have children, due to regression to the mean, their offspring will regress to the mean and have, on average, an IQ of 110. But that is their new "genetic mean". That is, if you took all the children of parents with an IQ of 130, and exclusively made them breed together to create a new population, their mean IQ would be 110 (as opposed to the mean IQ of 100 of their parents' generation).

Historically, smart people have tended to marry other smart people, and that has greatly accelerated ever since women have been going to college, since the only man an ivy-league educated woman would even CONSIDER breeding with would be another ivy leaguer. What's happening is that high IQ people are increasingly breeding together, and their offspring are creating a new, separate population with a high genetic mean IQ, who completely dominate all positions of power in politics and the economy, while the masses are increasingly obsolete in a world too complicated for them.

Interesting stuff.
>>
>>39400904
>IQ doesn't exist
>except when it does

>>39401011
>anon shows blacks are the lower class in red states
lel
>>
>>39402370
Even when both parents have high IQ the children will still be lower IQ (in overwhelming majority of cases). Even granting that the children have a higher than average IQ their children (grandchildren of parents) will be even lower IQ and so on until the mean is reached. IQ is fixed within a certain range for each race because of our genetics. Look at the Chinese. They have a eugenics program but while they managed to produce Yao Ming, they have not managed to produce a super-genius through selective breeding. It will take a major mutation (or genetic engineering) to increase our IQ "cap."
>>39402372
>150 years is enough time to have a genetic IQ-breakaway civilization
>>
>>39402483
>>150 years is enough time to have a genetic IQ-breakaway civilization
It only takes a generation. If you genocided all the blacks with an IQ lower than 130 (which granted would make up most of the black population), and created a new black population out of the survivors, they would have an average IQ of 100 (equal to whites). A 15 point average IQ gain in one generation.
>>
>>39402505
That's not how genetics works. Please provide evidence.
>>
>>39402516
Read a textbook? It's basic statistics. Do you even understand what regression to the mean is?

Or rather, enlighten me. How do genetics "work"?
>>
>>39402483
>Even when both parents have high IQ the children will still be lower IQ (in overwhelming majority of cases). Even granting that the children have a higher than average IQ their children (grandchildren of parents) will be even lower IQ and so on until the mean is reached.

yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about. If two smart people have kids, their mean will be higher. Same thing happens with their kids. The average intelligence of that generation increases not regresses.

>they have not managed to produce a super-genius through selective breeding. It will take a major mutation (or genetic engineering) to increase our IQ "cap."

China has the highest average IQ in the world
>>
>>39402536
>China has the highest average IQ in the world
The ancient Chinese also had the highest average IQ in the world, but how many 7' tall Yao-Mings were there in 300BC China? Eugenics works for height in the short term but for intelligence takes much, much longer (literal millenia).

>>39402532
You are missing the forest for the trees. Say you take a selected Indian population with an average 130 IQ and made them breed. The children of those Indians would have an average IQ lower than 130. Call it 130-x. The next generation of this same group will again have a lower average. Call it (130-x)-x and so on and so forth until you meet the Indian racial average. Now, over a long enough period of repeated culling of the lower than average population you could see some slow improvement, but nothing on a civlizational time-scale, you're talking about tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>39401961
you don't think degeneracy exists? should we all have complete liberty? even if you can actually degrade a country and make the living standards lower, even though countries have gone down and fallen in the past, we should just ignore the factors and let people do whatever each wish because it would give them liberty and freedom?
>>
>>39402650
>Call it 130-x. The next generation of this same group will again have a lower average.
No, not if they interbreed between themselves. Regression to the mean also entails that the mean changes (it gets higher). If you select, from a population whose average height is 170cm, all individuals above 190cm, and made them breed, their offspring will have an average height of (say) 180cm, and if you make their offspring once again interbreed, the next generation will STILL have an average height of 180cm, etc until the end of times.

Like I said, read a fucking textbook.
>>
>>39402679
>the genes for height are comparable in any way to the genes for intelligence
Haven't we been over this with Yao Ming?
>>
>>39402710
Yes they are similar, in fact the heritability of height is about the same as that of intelligence. Now go read a book, brainlet.
>>
>>39402723
You're mistaken and you still have no evidence.
>>
File: nigger_sad.jpg (117KB, 1024x1535px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_sad.jpg
117KB, 1024x1535px
>>39400865
Whether photoshopped or not, I know that guy. He's a nice guy and never posts this kinda stuff on facebook
>>
>>39402758
Like I said, read a book.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.