[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going back to a NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: pepework.jpg (106KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
pepework.jpg
106KB, 864x864px
Anyone go from a NEET to Wagecuck and start to regret it?

The money is nice, but the lack of time to do what I want sucks. I miss waking up and being able to shitpost, drink, eat fast food, play any video game i want, watch any youtube, tv show or movie i want, or just browse the internet and wikipedia for hours and learn new things.

Now I struggle to find a few hours a week to do those things, when before it would take up my whole day. That's what i feel like would make me happy.
>>
Not a single person in the history of our universe has ever regretted having gotten a job after being an unemployed manchild for a long period of time.
>>
>>39399645
That's a lie, I only work out of necessity and usually quit after saving for a year
>>
>>39399645
Yea this is typical wage trapped mentality , freedom is bliss.
>>
>>39399475
I already know I'll fucking hate having zero free time. My dad is trying to force me anyway.
>>
>>39399943
>>39400199
>what is Poe's Law
I knew you fucks were retarded, but holy shit.
>>
>>39399475
I have this exact problem. it may be psychological since scarcity is a factor in creating value. free time is scarcer with full-time work and therefore has more value. it's kind of like a grass is greener thing. so far, the only way out is internet affiliate marketing bullshit or cryptocurrency.
>>
>>39399475

I feel the same way brother. What's the point of money if you don't have any time to enjoy it? Sure you may be able to buy a few more games, or figs, or whatever it is you're into but you don't have the time to enjoy them.

Just went from wagecuck for 3 years back to NEET (fired lmao) recently. If it weren't for financial necessities I'd never look for a job.
>>
File: 1446682914128.jpg (65KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1446682914128.jpg
65KB, 384x384px
>>39399475
Yes anon.

I work part time now, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.

Perfect balance, if you can make enough to get by.
>>
>>39399475
I worked in my late teens/early 20s, then became a NEET and never looked back. Had to work for a year in my late 20s and it was awful.
>>
Yes, been working for almost 3 years now and regret getting a job every fucking day. I should have tried to get on NEETbux, but it will be hard now that i've 'proved' i can work a job. I fucked up.
>>
>>39400706
part time really is the way to go, but only shitty paid jobs tend to have part time work
>>
>>39400199
>freedom
Was a NEET for about 8 years. You and I have a very, very different idea of what freedom means. Unless you're a lucky cunt who has a family that enables him NEETdom is the most terrifying, lonely and painful existence.
>>
>>39401701
I'm on NEETbux so I have my own place and I don't feel lonely at all.
>>
File: Magic.jpg (15KB, 212x244px) Image search: [Google]
Magic.jpg
15KB, 212x244px
>>39399475
Yes, but I guess it's mostly because I had a cushy studio apartment and enough money rolling in to get by as a NEET instead of none at all, so I felt extra dumb switching to giving away one third of all my time for maybe 25 percent hike in income.
If I had to live at my parents and had zero money I'd probably been happy toiling away
>>
>>39399475
Yes.

I work an overnight stocking job that pays $12/hrly. Working full time and close to full time is hell anon, but you can still get a lot done if you schedule yourself right and have things you're working toward.
>>
>>39401950
how the fuck do you have your own place with neetbux, are you also mentally disabled?
>>
How can you be a neet and live by yourself?
>>
>>39402097
I get 650 euros of benefits, I don't have any mental illness.
>>39402131
Live in an area where the rent prices are low.
>>
>>39402131
>>39402097
By living in welfare-social-democratic-nanny-state, preferably northern europe.
>>
>>39402097
>>39402131
By not living in a country that pays your rent for you
>>
File: 1503784743403.jpg (226KB, 1357x589px) Image search: [Google]
1503784743403.jpg
226KB, 1357x589px
>>39399475
I've been a non-NEET for 4 years now (working), this year between my savings and my crypto portfolio exploding I might end up with my first 100k at the end of the year.

I fucking hate my job though and sometimes wish I could just quit, but I know deep down I'm probably not going to get a gig as sweet as I have right now, working from home and shit. The job itself is not bad but workload is piling up and there's a lot of pressure on me, people's companies hang in the balance.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.