[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so fucking obsessed with height? I thought this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Master-and-Commander-8.jpg (344KB, 2048x1378px) Image search: [Google]
Master-and-Commander-8.jpg
344KB, 2048x1378px
Why are women so fucking obsessed with height? I thought this was some r9gay meme but it's being universally confirmed at every turn now.

You can't explain that.
>>
>>39399327
Women don't like short men. It's a fact. But manlet is actually below 5'9 not below 6'
>>
>>39399407
Unless were talking about nigger women they only date guys over 6"
>>
>>39399544
why do you care/know this?
>>
Woman like to feel protected and small, it makes you appear more masculine to them.
>>
>>39399647
But that's not compatible with their status as strong, brave, independent women
>>
>>39399327
Imagine being dom'd by a midget. If they're gonna be fucked by you you gotta be bigger
>>
Good thing I'm 5'6" and have met plenty of women shorter than me (and around my height) who have been attracted to me.
>>
File: 1503889785476.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503889785476.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>39399327
I'm 5'4 and get laid often enough to be satisfied
The quality is pretty random sometimes they're a high 7/low 8 and other times it's a high 5 or low 4
However I'm too retarded around girls when I'm not drunk to even talk to them in a sexual way.

I just get that liquid confidence like a mf and just approach any girls (shorter than me) who I want my dick inside
>>
>>39399647
As a man I don't care about feeling big, it doesn't make women appear more feminine to me.
>>
>>39399731
Women Fuck random drunk strangers entirely on the basis of them being tall. Apparently
>>
Because of multiculturalism, which has resulted in materialism.
You destroy multiculturalism, you destroy this dogma women have.
>>
christ. fucking evolutionary biology 101

women are attracted to men with bigger bone structure
>>
>>39399544
Why would you care what nigger women think?
>>
File: yeepp.png (189KB, 788x784px) Image search: [Google]
yeepp.png
189KB, 788x784px
>>39399751
yeah but if you're both drunk and you're being flirty/fun they'll probably blow you or let you fuck
being taller obviously helps because the amount of time you pull will skyrocket and the amount of times you get rejected will fall dramatically.
However looking at it from a perspective such as
>ree mfw when not 5'9 I'm a manlet and can't get pussy
is absolutely retarded
Unless you're literally 5 foot 0 you'll be able to get pussy as long as you're not a retard (because drunk whores are easy as fuck)
Yes height undoubtedly plays a role but anyone who says some bs like they can't get ANY pussy because they're 5'6 is full of shit and simply blaming their social ineptitude on their height
>>
>>39399407
Sure, but most women will say dumb shit like "a man should be at least 6 feet tall." I wonder if there's something magical about that actual height or it just seems cool because it no longer starts with 5. Do Eurosluts similarly say "a man should be at least 183 cm tall"?
>>
>>39399929
Good question anon.

I want the answer to this
>>
>>39399960
180cm. Sincer it's a round number like the 6'0. It's a clean number and the start of a new category so to speak. Also the way prices ending in 99 seeming smaller. Think of shit like that and you know why they prefer 180cm or 6 feet over there.
>>
>>39399929
I'm not European, but in South America usually 180cm.
That said, Brazil, where I live, have a short population.
>>
>>39399929
I'm from argentina which is practically a euro country and our women don't really care much about height. They are huge sluts anyway, unlike american women who only go for chad thundercock
>>
>>39399929
>>39399960
http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/39027583
If you assume that OP is honest.
>>
>>39400194
>OP is honest
Of course not. OP is just a bitter virgin lanklet. They get saltier every day and create these buttmad threads.
>>
>>39399929
It's because 6ft is a nice round number that corresponds almost exactly to the 80th percentile (82%). So if any of you wanted to say something about the 80/20 rule being a meme now would be the time.
>>
>>39400304
e i g h t y

t w e n n y
>>
File: 1288970912.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1288970912.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>be 6'2
Where is my obligatory gf? Original Comment
>>
I mean height is just another characteristic that women use to judge if they're attracted to you or not. Obviously it depends on woman to woman how much they value height over other characteristics (eg. face, body, hair, etc.)
>>
>>39399327
>You can't explain that.

They want guys who are taller than them because the pictures look better and they want to look up at their man. Preferably they want a man who they can be shorter than even when wearing heels.

That's it.
>>
>>39399327
Bullshit.
t. 5'8 and always swimming in pussy
>>
Because they dont want to break their back trying to suck your dick
>>
>>39399695
Dubs says you're lying
>>
Man as long as they're taller than me (5'1) I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>39399929
No they don't, it's usually 180, but they dont really emphasize a number here they just say they want tall men.
>>
>>39400529
this is what these autistics don't understand
a lot of girls are cool with a guy as long as he's taller than them
>>
>>39400529
>>39400564
Why is this so important to you Roastie sluts?
>>
>>39400612
Because they have low value manlet boyfriends
>>
>>39400612

It's not important just clarifying most people shouldnt care about height. i know if a guy is too tall for me to reach with hugs or kisses then why the fuck would i want to date him?

should be someone who i could reach for physical affection, or could pick me up.
>>
>>39400612
desu, if the girl is tall (>5'11) she doesn't care if the guy is shorter than she is.
>>
>>39400647
>most people shouldnt care about height
Yeah, shouldn't, but most women seem to anyway.
>>
>>39400717
They don't. Only virgin manchildren on /r9k/ do.
>>
>>39399544
just dont tell them you're below 6'
seriously im 5'10 and women that are around 5'6 think im 6'. its literally just a meme number and they are such stupid fucking sheep that just mentioning you are either 5'11 or 6' makes a world of difference to them
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.