[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does laying and cuddling with my oneitis sound like the best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3926.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3926.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Why does laying and cuddling with my oneitis sound like the best thing that could ever fucking happen
>feeling her warm body wrapped in your arms
>hearing her soft and steady breaths
>feeling her constant heartbeat against your body
>smelling her soft hair and running your fingers through it

Why the fuck does this just sound so great? Have any of you guys experienced this, and if you have was it as great as I think it is?
>>
File: 71Ubw5-N+yL._SY679_[1].jpg (37KB, 257x679px) Image search: [Google]
71Ubw5-N+yL._SY679_[1].jpg
37KB, 257x679px
Most I experienced is like a 15 second hug with a warm sweaty thicc girl after yoga class.

Seriously though, physical touch feels so nice, and its the only feminine thing you can't get on your own.

-You can listen to the sound of women. Whether orgasms/sex moans, ASMR, beautiful sounding music, or just the sound of women giggling

-You can taste sensual food, and wiggle your finger between your lips to get the same oxytocin rush as kissing.

-You can smell ylang ylang essential oil to enjoy an intoxicating aroma akin to the sweet scent of a beautiful woman embracing you.

-You can look at pictures and videos of women, obviously

But you can't cuddle with yourself.

Hopefully not long from now they will have love dolls with skin that feels indistinguishable from human, and mimics breathing and heartbeat.
>>
File: 1502656775827.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1502656775827.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
It's as great as the agony that comes with it. Sometimes the fury as well
>>
>>39398140
>Most I experienced is like a 15 second hug with a warm sweaty thicc girl after yoga class

Full story on this?
>>
>>39398257
People in yoga communities like to hug a lot. If you smell good and aren't a fatass neckbeard women will be okay with long close hugs after class.
>>
It is awesome, especially when you get your breathing in sync with hers. Best sleep I've ever had.
>>
>>39398023
I did it once with a qt, she wasn't my gf and we didn't do it again. It's easily God tier in terms of pleasures but when you don't do it ever again it's worse than when you had never done it. It also reminded me of how no one has ever shown me affection in my life
>>
>>39398449
I'm sorry anon, did she not show you affection when you guys did that?
>>
File: iuyot6p94t5g.png (351KB, 527x398px) Image search: [Google]
iuyot6p94t5g.png
351KB, 527x398px
>>39398404
AAAHHHHHHHHH FFUUUUUUUCCCKKKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1361395848470.png (24KB, 542x531px) Image search: [Google]
1361395848470.png
24KB, 542x531px
>>39398023
yes i was in a relationship with a very cute girl for a year and a half until 2 months ago.

>wake up in the middle of the night
>really warm from being cuddled up against her
>she's there asleep, makeupless but still really cute
>kiss her on the nose
>put my arms around her waist and squeeze tight and go back to sleep
>wake up in the morning to her and usually morning sex
>make breakfast with each other
>go do some dumb shit

i miss her. but it was over for a good reason. feelsbadman
>>
It's pretty amazing when a girl loves you.
>>
>>39398579
>>39398601
>>39398404
I thought posting this thread would make me feel better but this is hitting me so hard in the feels, mostly because I will probably never expirience this with my oneitis
>>
>>39398619
i'll never get the same girl back it always hits me just as hard in the feels. after every girlfriend leaves the same feels. i'll find another girl one day but she won't be the same as the others and each one takes away a little part of my heart
>>
>>39398635
Why does something like love have to be so cruel, when it's supposed to be one of the greatest feelings
>>
>girl brushes my arm today
>feel wave of dopamine flood my brain
>face gets hot
>can't stop thinking about it for hours afterwards
>best feeling I've ever had
>get home
>realize this is as close as I'll ever get to holding a real girl in my arms
>autism, manlet syndrome, and the jawline of a baby have permanently locked me out of relationships with the opposite sex
Why was I born? What am I waiting for? Why does it take so long to die?
>>
>>39398404
Anon, what do girls feel like? They look so soft squishy and warm
>>
>>39398023
It's nice for like 5 minutes then both of you just want to stretch out.

Having someone who loves you hug you is pretty great though
>>
>>39398023
I've done it. Years later I still hug my pillow and daydream about it. It feels like heaven.
>>
>>39399331
Story about how it happened?
>>
You can pay for cuddle buddies.
>>
>>39399804
its mostly pointless if your not naked together, or at least both in your underwear
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.