[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want you faggots to give me one reason to live. Why should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 7398099.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
7398099.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
I want you faggots to give me one reason to live. Why should i keep carrying on when this world isn't worth it and it never will be. Why should i bother trying if i feel no one is worth the time. There is nothing to keep me invested in my own life or the lives of others. Tell me, tell me why life is worth living because i don't see a point anymore. It's all worthless, and I know it
>>
It's really not tbqh.
>>
File: peepee.jpg (28KB, 469x500px) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
28KB, 469x500px
peepee ass
>>
There are a lot of things you wouldn't even think to try. Saying this world will be never be worth it is an extremely uninformed generalization.
>>
>>39397681
Well if you are a virgin you can convince yourself that the wizard meme is real an devote your life to the arcane
>>
Start robbery dude
If you have problems, just shoot the cops and the kys
>>
There is no point. Life's shit and then you die.
>>
>>39398649
Is it really though? Most of what the world has to offer can be seen just by looking out the window. Our leaders are corrupt or incompetent, most people rot away in jobs they hate and anything beautiful in this world is slowly being destroyed by us. Most people know this deep down. Most won't do anything about it, can't do anything about it, and just try to ignore it in the first place. Hobbies and social interaction is just escapism to take our eyes and minds off the terrible future and our own short lives. The world is a shitty place and we made it that way.

>>39397681
Do it, you're better off away from the hell we've sewn ourselves.
>>
File: 1497402885526.png (261KB, 383x606px) Image search: [Google]
1497402885526.png
261KB, 383x606px
>>39397681
>The world isn't fair! It's not!
Tough shit. Find value in something or give up like the rest. Nobody ever said it was going to be easy.
>>
>>39398729
And escapism is bad because...?
>>
>>39397681
> asking for reasons to live on /r9k/

You know the answer you will get OP.
Do it if you have actually dont see any way out, but think a lot about it. Dont do it if you have people that love you or of you are still a stupid teen.

If I had a gun and the balls I would do it, so its hard to think about some bullshit to tell you.
>>
>>39398747
It isn't bad itself. It's there to take us to a different world entirely and make us feel better.
That won't change the fact that the worlds we make are entirely fabricated. The idealized, fantastic worlds we make are only as real as our imagination. At the end of the day, we turn off our video games, we close the book, the movie credits roll.

And we're left with the one thing a sane man can't escape in life: reality.
>>
File: bonfireodreams.jpg (221KB, 1433x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bonfireodreams.jpg
221KB, 1433x1080px
We live to keep on fighting. We live because struggle is what keeps us going. Complacency and comfort will make you weak, and you will whither away.
>>
>>39398741
I'm not saying it isn't fair, I'm saying it's worthless to live in this life
>>
>>39398906
What's the point in struggle without direction? That's just stubborn foolishness. A survival instinct we evolved with to keep our species going. We needed it then. We don't now.
>>
>>39398952
Struggle will always happen. Just because we live in modern civilization doesn't mean that Nature won't creep in and crush the bubble that we have created. Then the weak will be separated from the strong.
>>
>>39398939
make it worthwhile then you lazy shmuck
if life sucks it's because you need to work harder to make it not suck
>>
>>39398996
That's exactly what our struggling created in the first place. A modern civilization and it's inevitable ruin.
If you ask me, none of us deserve to survive once nature reclaims the Earth from us.
Humans aren't strong.
>>
>>39397681
What if there is a reason worth finding/creating?

What would your reason to live look like?
>>
>>39397681
Because you will fail in the first attempt. Life will be even worse after that.
>>
>>39397681
How do you spend your days? Tell me about your life
>>
have you never felt a connection with another person? any sort of happiness, love, or infatuation?
>>
>>39397681
Do it anon.
Kill yourself, or live.
I am suicidal but i came to one conclusion before i jumped off a bridge one night.
I want to play some video games and smoke weed.
Basically thats all i live for, but hey i havent gotten bored of it yet here at 32, so as long as you have something, ANYTHING to live for then live for the pleasures of post modernism.

Or if cant enjoy even one thing anymore just kill yourself.
I would do the same, good luck anon.
>>
>>39397681
nigga im a high school dropout and im still trying to make something of myself
stop being a victim and be a man
>>
>>39400575
actually you should kill yourself
>>
>>39397681
save the white race even if you are a nonwhite, heroism improves mental health
>>
Spend less time on the internet and exercise
>>
>>39397681
Because if you kill yourself you'll go to perdition. But that is literally the only reason. Believe it or not the reality of God or the soul aren't actually things to be happy about.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.