[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you lads sleep? Naked or dressed? Side, stomach, or back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: sleeping-man.jpg (1MB, 2722x1815px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-man.jpg
1MB, 2722x1815px
How do you lads sleep? Naked or dressed? Side, stomach, or back sleeper? Any sleep disorders?
>>
> naked
>With wife
>Nope
>>
I wear a wife beater. No underwear. Sleep on my side.
>>
>pajamas
>side
>take about two hours to fall asleep
>>
>>39397677
Sleep? What the fuck is that?

And obviously yes, lots, to the last question
>>
>t shirt and underwear
>side
>narcolepsy. I'm veryyyyyy good at sleeping
>>
>>39397677
>Underwear
>Stomach
>no but I have issues getting to sleep as well as the sleeping hell that are hard contacts
>tfw lasik age is 21 not 18 in burgerland
>>
>>39397677
shirt and boxers, on my side. I need 10-11 hours of sleep or I cant functional and have black bags under my eyes
>>
File: 1477583203118.jpg (23KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1477583203118.jpg
23KB, 352x352px
>>39397677
On my side, with 1 arm under the pillow, basically laying my head on my shoulder but the pillow is inbetween, while hugging onto 2 other pillows. 1 pillow to squeeze between my legs, and 1 pillow to hold onto with my arm that I'm not using as a headrest. I call it "the virgin sleep"

I actually get pretty shitty shoulder pain sometimes but sleeping this way feels so right
>>
>>39397677
naked/ side/ insomnia (idk if disorder or symptom)
>>
>>39398085
Symptom of having melodram patheticism . You need to get that checked out.
>>
>>39398145
all insomnia means is you cant sleep well anon im not being dramatic probably like a quarter of the normie population has it
>>
>>39397677
>naked or dressed?
just boxers, my guy
>side, stomach, or back sleeper?
Usually on my side or my back. I hear sleeping on your stomach is bad for you.
>any sleep disorders?
Nothing diagnosed, but I have a hard time falling asleep at night, even if I stay away from lights/electronics. I have to take melatonin to even have a chance of fallin asleep at a reasonable hour (sometime between 00:30 to 02:00).

I also sleep for only 5 or 6 hours.
>>
>>39398145
like i take meds for it even theyre prescribed
>>
>>39397677
>Naked or dressed?
fucking nude tho?
>>
>Tee and boxer briefs
>Side
>Sleep apnea, I hope I die in my sleep
>>
>>39397974
I literally sleep the exact same way
>>
>Dressed, preferably longed sleeve everything. I like to sweat a bit while sleeping
>Fall asleep on side but always end up on stomach after fully asleep.
>No.
>>
File: efismf.jpg (220KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
efismf.jpg
220KB, 600x350px
>>39397810
>pajamas
how cute anon
>>
>>39397677
I SAHREEP, in my normal clothes and rarely with my shirt off if its extremely hot
>>
>>39398239
Yep, just boxers as well. Occasionally naked, but not too often.

Took me hours to fall asleep as far as I can remember until I started using drugs. Can't use them anymore as of now so I drink and kratom helps with sleep quite a bit.
>>
>>39397677
I usually start on my side and wake up on my back.
Usually sleep in a tanktop and underwear, naked when I can
>>
> t-shirt and boxers
> back
> don't have any sleep disorders
>>
Naked or robe
Back to side and back again (pun intended)
Nope. Had sleep apnea but lost weight.
>>
I sleep in whatever I wore that day.
I sleep on my side and wake up on my back
No known sleep disorders but I have a hard time falling asleep and I sleep too much
>>
>>39397873
>as well as the sleeping hell that are hard contacts
take them out while you're sleeping, i don't understand
>>
>naked
>side
>I am unable to not be nocturnal
>>
File: -Mz6.png (90KB, 256x225px) Image search: [Google]
-Mz6.png
90KB, 256x225px
>>39397677
Pyjamas.
Side.
Takes a few hours to fall asleep my head buzzes and hear voices sometimes (only when Im trying to fall asleep)
>>
>>39397677
>pajamas, too cold all year to sleep naked
>side
>not really, but I tend to oversleep or go to sleep at dawn, even when I'm supposed to wake up early
>>
File: Screenshot_20170826-004216.jpg (137KB, 563x504px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170826-004216.jpg
137KB, 563x504px
>>39397677
Shorts+tanktop+sweater+socks+boxers.
>>
>>39397677
Jammies on my side, I sleepwalk
>>
Underwear/Hanes shirt.
>>
>naked
>Anyway
>teeth grinding/bruxism
>>
Boxers and shirt, on my side. Full on pajamas are way too uncomfortable, they make me need to adjust constantly for the right feel. Plus they can be too hot.
>>
if you dont sleep in the foetal position youre a fucking normallo
>>
>>39397677
naked
under the bed
on my stomach
>>
>>39397677
>naked
>back
>none, I'm always tired enough
>>
>>39397677
>Fully dressed with shoes and a baseball cap
>On feet(standing)
>No disorders
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 486x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 486x434px
>>39397677
I sleep in just boxers whole year, even the winter. I sleep mostly on my sides and a bit on my stomach. I only need about 6 hours a night to be functional. I also have sleep apnea, though I'm not overweight. It just happens to run in the family. I have to wear a mask hooked up to a machine all night. It's killed my confidence to approach girls.
>>
>>39397677
>wear pajama bottoms with a T-shirt
>have done a sleep technique where I get myself drowsy on my stomach for 10 minutes then switch to my side
>no disorders I know of
>>
File: mfw56.jpg (49KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
mfw56.jpg
49KB, 500x401px
>whatever I was wearing that day
>on my back
>it takes me a while to fall asleep because I'm too busy thinking about tits
>>
>sleeping naked
you guys are fucking pigs

>>39397779
thats strange
>>
File: yIKvXUXh.jpg (67KB, 1024x376px) Image search: [Google]
yIKvXUXh.jpg
67KB, 1024x376px
>>39397677
>>39400008
nice to see a fellow chad
>>
>usually same shirt I wore during the day, sometimes shirtless, always either boxers or pajamas, almost always socks on
>side or stomach, sometimes back but my head will always be turned to one side
>depends, sometimes a few minutes, sometimes a few hours
>>
>>39397677
dressed
on my side

>sleeping naked

absolutely heretic
>>
File: 1502124393324.jpg (58KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
1502124393324.jpg
58KB, 414x414px
>dressed in tracksuit
>side
>narcolepsy
>>
Just Boxers maybe a t shirt too if it's cold
On my side
My sleep disorder is that I don't sleep
>>
>>39400148
Holy fuck this one is bad.
>>
I sleep mostly on my back, clothed. But I tend to rest a pillow on top the of the upper half of my head. Covering the eyes but not the nose. Then I pull the blanket up to my mouth only leaving the nose exposed. I don't know why I do it, it just makes me feel safe I guess.
>>
>>39397677
naked on my stomach
>>
>>39397677
I always sleep with jeans on and with a blanket
>>
>>39397677
>blankets on
>fan on
>laying on stomach with side of head on pillow
>usually just try to pass out in whatever i wore that day
>typically takes a few hours to finally sleep
>>
>>39397677
>naked
>on stomach
>head facing left
>left arm around a pillow, right arm under head-pillow
>left leg bent up, right leg straight
>just a sheet covering ass
>fan blowing at me

I can't fall asleep in any other position. Well I can, but I keep waking up until I get back in the right position. And specifically if I try to fall asleep on my back I get the distinct sensation of floating away and it jolts me awake in a panic
>>
>>39397677
>30% naked, 50% without shirt, 20% dressed
>Stomach sleeper eversince childhood
>Only unstable sleep schedule
>>
>Dressed (if hot no shirt)
>Side
>Nothing unusual, but lately had trouble sleeping because gf broke up with me
>>
>>39397677
I like to sleep naked but I'm at my parents' home at the moment so in my underwear. I mostly sleep on the side.

I sometimes experience sleep paralysis, especially if I slept on my back, sometimes wake up with breathing difficulties too.

I'm kind of stressed out lately so I keep waking up in the night unable to fall asleep again. Shit sucks.
>>
>>39400110
My nipples are sensitive. I wear a wife beater 24/7 because I hate the feeling of any other fabric (besides ribbed cotton) on my nipples

I went to a job interview in a suit and still wore a wifebeater underneath
>>
>>39397677
i was a underwear sleeper for most of my life, but then decided to wear something and suddenly i wasnt dying while sleeping. Probably due to my ultra low blood pressure ive been freezing to death every night (its cold here most of the time). This made waking up better too. still takes a long time to fall asleep
>>
>>39397677
I sleep with a t-shirt and boxers on, usually on my right side. I used to love to sleep in other positions but after i got a bit older now i feel like i am choking if i am on my back or on my belly and being on my left side is uncomfortable due to having some old cuts because of 2 spontaneus pneumothoraxes i had.
>>
Sweater vest, no underwear
side or back
most likely not
>>
Full nude, on my belly. Feel my cock grinding against my matress everytime I move. Always wake up hard. Never had sleep issues.
>>
>underwear but I sometimes take it off while in bed
>stomach or side
>takes 3 hours to fall asleep ,sometimes cant fall asleep for the whole night
>>
>>39397677
>short underwear, no shirt or socks, fully covered by blankets and pillows
>side, in a fetal position
>insomnia, delayed sleep phase disorder (self-diagnosed)
>>
I sleep with a shirt on but no pants because my bf loves to cuddle my dick while we sleep
>>
>>39397677
If you're a male(male) it's objectively best to sleep naked to keep your balls from overheating so they make the maximum amount of test.
>>
>>39404067
Why not use a heat sink?
>>
>>39397677
Ever since I moved out I sleep naked most nights. But I always get paranoid that my balls are going to get twisted
>>
Sleep in gym shorts that's it

Sleep in stomach and side
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.