[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did they ever do to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: cat.jpg (47KB, 590x428px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
47KB, 590x428px
what did they ever do to you?
>>
Cats? Keeps me from killing myself because no one else can take care of him, I'll probably kill myself shortly after he gets to old and sick and needs to be put down
>>
i had to hold on to a seizing cat today, and clean her up from the spit and piss she sent spraying everywhere. this is after sleeping at a friend's house, who is fostering two kittens; one of the two kittens sucked the other kitten's ass so bad it shit everywhere on the bed.
>>
>>39397322
>always shit in the spot i have to step into in order to get into my car
>carry massive amounts of fleas
>only ever give a shit when they see me because they want food
>fuck like rabbits

should i go on
>>
>>39397937
>he doesn't beat his cats so they stop clawing the couch
>>
Shit in my lawn. Fuck cats and their owners
>>
>>39397322
i find cats really cute.I wouldn't mind having one but i don't have patience to take care of them.
>>
>>39397971
i forgot to mention them always trying to run inside to piss you off
cats always do shit to try and piss you off
they are my moms cats
she is destined to be a cat lady
>>
>>39397322
Tasting better than rodents. Fuck growing up poor and Asian, it was street animals like this or cabbage soup, thank fuck I'm middle class now
>>
File: IMG_4852.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4852.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>39397322
This, is now an r9k cat thread.
>>
I like cats but mine can be a basterd sometimes

He pukes a lot and is really needy and constantly meows and howls for attention. Instead of puking on the cork floor tile that is easy to clean every once in a while he likes to hork on my bed which makes me rage

When he isn't puking or screaming he is a nice cat though
>>
>>39397322
my dad brought a kitten like a year ago bc she was hiding in his workplace. She turned so lovely and when i come home she welcomes me with loud meows, i love her so much. I think she behaves this way bc she'd be a feral cat if my dad would have kicked her out.. i have 3 cats all adopted <3
>>
>>39398273
they never puke anymore and it's my surprise they're so lovely cats. I guess i knew how to bring their loveliness out
>>
>>39398293
they never bite me if i play rough with them.. and they love to hunt butterflies and every bug appears in front of them.
>>
>>39398273
>>39398293
>>39398315

Why did you post three times?
>>
>>39398409
because i love
>>
File: 1494446629653.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1494446629653.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
>>39397322
>what did they ever do to you?
Give me love when no one else would
>>
>>39397971
>Beating you cat
>Ever

I hope you die
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.