[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was no GF our destiny? or did we create a no gf life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: NES2CastBrandis.jpg (47KB, 446x541px) Image search: [Google]
NES2CastBrandis.jpg
47KB, 446x541px
Was no GF our destiny? or did we create a no gf life
>>
File: 25870823_p0.jpg (467KB, 1000x918px) Image search: [Google]
25870823_p0.jpg
467KB, 1000x918px
>>39396677
you create it and you know it, but you won't admit it
>>
>>39396733
Nice and oribinul
>>
>>39396677
All of the parts that make up "you" weren't up to you, nothing is, so in that vein it was at least not a choice to be who we are.
>>
>>39396677
I was born an ugly manlet with a small dick in a thirld world country.
So if I wanted a non crazy 4/10+ girl, I needed a high tier body, hollywood star level of charisma or a reasonable amount of money.

I will be generous and say that I had 10% of escaping robothood.
>>
>>39396677
Little of both I'd say.
>>
I choose to be born with autism and be bullied my entire life, obviously. As did I choose to be homeschooled until the age of 13 and beaten everyday by my parents. I also requested to get pneumonia and be put on hormone stunting drugs at the age of 5, which damaged both my lungs and pubescent development heavily. This, in addition to my overactive imagination, were all by my own design. I also chose to be born on this planet and not on one with exciting adventures and shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.