[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BPD feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Tenshi no 3P.jpg (74KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
Tenshi no 3P.jpg
74KB, 660x350px
>it's another "Borderline Personality Disorder makes me act like an asshole to someone who doesn't deserve it and I can't relax for the rest of the day" episode
>>
>I have no self control or mental fortitude
>not my fault lol
>>
>>39396594
No, everything is my fault. I'm terrible. Please stab me in the head, that's far more helpful than telling me the obvious (that I am shit).
>>
>>39396492
>it`s another "Lol I don`t care, I feel great pushing the limits of my sanity and going full Patrick Bateman on coke and doing awesome shit like writing diary or watching anime which is pretty lame actually but feels fucking awesome anyway because my mind makes it so" episode
Fuck my life, seriously.
>>
>>39396492
Cool, I was in a previous BPD thread with this OP pic before. Maybe a month ago.
>>
>>39396594
>"What is a Mental Illness?" for 500, please, Alex.
>>
>>39396705
Yeah, this is my third BPD thread with this pic. I come to r9k to cry whenever it's obvious I'm not going to calm down anytime soon. It's a real bitch, the way you return to normal so slowly when you have Borderline...
>>
>>39396753
Go cry moar about it, bitchass punk. I have it too, fyi, even the aggessive type, and I don`t cry about it. Try to see the fucking fun in it for once, you doublenigger, I mean, you`re a walking emotion machine, that`s pretty cool, and you can decide if it`s gonna be bitchass or funass emotions that are coming out.
Buckle the fuck up, motherfcuker.
>>
>>39396830
There is nothing fun about being lost and broken and insane.
>>
>>39396967
>There is nothing fun about being lost and broken and insane.
Step up your game then, nigga, you clearly aren`t living the Bordie life. If bordie chicks can get laid all the time erry time, then you can, too. Just get triggered, by, I dunno, some coke or winning some stupid game, and off on the HYPE train you go.
You got a VIP pass to the Fun Room of life, and you threw it in the corner, motherfucker.
>>
>>39397161
You don't actually know anything about Borderline Personality Disorder, do you.
>>
>>39397361
>You don't actually know anything about Borderline Personality Disorder, do you.
Considering that I`m diagnosed with F60.30, I do think that I actually know quite a bit about living with BPD, yes.
Your emotions are like one of those tumbler puppets, if you push them, they`ll wobble. If you push yourself in the right direction (a so called "positive trigger"), it is possible to experience a prolonged energetical period, sometimes with heightened charisma and a don`t-give-a-fuck attitude. I know what I`m talking about, trust me.
>>
>>39396492
Have you ever tried NOT being an asshole?
>>
>>39397361
>>39397495
I may add, yes, it`s fucking hard being a bordie. But being a sad sack doesn`t help nobody, right?
Look at it that way: Autists have super-concentration, schizos are good with pattern-finding, narc-asocials rise to the top easily and we get extra energy and motivation boost, under the right circumstances. There`s always a positive side, too.
>>
>>39396492
>it's another I delete a bunch of people randomly and regret it 30 minutes later episode
>it's another someone gets mad at me and I try to be civil and rational but I can't stop feeling sad for the rest of the day episode
>it's another someone doesn't text back and I worry if they hate me episode
Fuck BPD to hell.
>>
>>39397495
Woah. I never realized there was this side to BPD. This explains so much.
>>
>>39397605
This all sounds familiar to someone I know
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.