[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I leave friendos?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Should I leave friendos?
>>
>>39395846
they aren't the most articulate, but it seems like their heart is in the right place
>>
>>39395846
I need some context but ask them why they care
>>
>you have the same worth as a house cat
>they only want you around for their own selfish reasons, because they would feel bad, instead of any caring for your well being
Kys my dude
>>
>>39395908
>Implying that every single act a human takes isn't a selfish one ultimately.
When the pastor spreads the gospel it's obvious, but it's the same thing every time you help someone with menial tasks even. You do it because it fulfills some satisfaction inside you, it's just a more obscure itch we are scratching.
>>
>>39396007
Yes but this person is basically telling OP that as a house pet he or she would miss the attention OP gives. Gib messages to soothe issues. Not malevolent but potentially toxic act accordingly
>>
>>39396057
She's probably just a dumb roastie that doesn't know how to express her feelings any other way.
Whether or not she actually means well, it's undecided I suppose. If that statement took a lot of emotional effort it means something, if it didn't, then she's as selfish as you believe anon
>>
>>39395846
What the fuck is this person even trying to say? Jesus fuck I am getting too old for this.
>>
File: IMG_2672.jpg (90KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2672.jpg
90KB, 576x1024px
Is that you askim
>>
>>39395846
kys, my dude, let them feel the pain
>>
>>39396222
If that's you OP then go in only if she supplies healthy intimacy(emotional or otherwise) in return. Don't get into a relationship where you're the only one giving. Try not to look into her eyes too much. Proximity to a female makes us stupid and crazy even worse when the biology is compatible. Wishing you well
>>
>>39395908
On my way your dude.
>>
>>39396368
Not me, and I'm not really interested in a relationship with her and neither is she with me. She's been a sister-figure for as long as we've known each other.
>>
>>39395846
Can you kill George Soros before u go?
You'd unironically become a world hero.
not just to us
>>
This is sweet. But she's not real, she is an image in your head. An invention. You won't be abandoning her. Just everything you've experienced. That's not so bad, is it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.