[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 8

File: 1475035606443.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475035606443.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
would you date a virgin? why or why not?

i personally would never. i would feel like they would get too attached and end up writing those nasty stories you read about on here..
>>
I'm a virgin too, so I would. He should be a virgin for moral reasons though. not sure I could be with an incel.
>>
>>39393151
There is no such thing as a fembot. To use the term is to give females a sense of place here.

Women are not welcome, never have been.
>>
i'm dating a virgin right now actually
>>
>>39394254
Even your hand is a virgin?
>>
I'd prefer to date a virgin over a guy that's been with a ton of girls. I'm also a virgin so it's not like I would look down on him
>>
>>39393151
I'd love to find a virgin to date. Where are they hiding irl?
>>
>>39393151
Yes, they cum quick and I think men who are pent up and desperate to be touched are very hot.
>>
>>39394268
no I have fingered myelf since I was 2 yeard ols
>>
>>39394316
How did your father feel being cheated on?
>>
Stop pretending fembots are a thing. Fembots do not exist and these threads are a waste of space.
>>
>>39394268
no, my bf is

>>39394316
h-hey you're not me
>>
>>39394365
Has your bf ever stopped to ask why God hates him?
>>
>>39394145
What if I'm a virgin for BOTH reasons?
>>
Womem cannot be robots therefore there are no fembots.

Women cannot be lonely unless by choice.
>>
>>39394404
i'd guess it's less about God hating him and more him just avoiding taking risks and flirting with girls up until i asked him out or like a month into our relationship
>>
>>39394416
If you're a virgin for moral reasons then it's not "involuntary"
>>
>>39394534
What if that girl is incapable of initiating conversations?
>>
>>39394316
Can I get you saying something mean to virgins on vocaroo?
>>
>>39394534
Just shut up already. Some of the girls on this board are more fucked than half of the men that post here.
>>
File: 1469215483632.png (25KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
1469215483632.png
25KB, 609x749px
>>39393151
>tfw no forever virgin bf to cuddle and buy me things and a tall muscle Chad to fuck
>>
>>39394716
>Some of the girls on this board are fucked more than half of the men that post here.

fixed
>>
i'm a virgin, so i deserve a virgin bf. except men hate me and i want to terminate a large number of people.
>>
>>39394716
Not being able to get chad isnt a problem worthy of r9k, no of you parasite board invaders know true pain.

Fuck off. Go and get pumped and dumped by a fuck boy you slut.
>>
ALL the female virgins (if there are any here) are under 21. NO exceptions.
A woman simply CAN'T be a virgin past this age.
>>
>>39394776
>>tfw no forever virgin bf to cuddle and buy me things and a tall muscle Chad to fuck
I can be the virgin in this situation
>>
>>39394716
Get off the fucking board you filty cunts.
>>
>>39394923
I'm 26. I feel 19 though.
>>
>>39394716
>are more fucked than half of the men that post here.
you speak truer than you know
>>
>>39394671
She doesnt need to speak, she just needs to open her legs.
>>
>>39394916
Stupid thoughts like this are why you don't have a gf. You are incapable of empathizing with any potential partner you may come across. Some of the girls I have talked to on this board have serious problems that go much deeper than tfw no gf. Tell me, what is so bad about your life that you think you are the ultimate robot who gets to decide who is or isn't shitty enough to post here? I'm sure it consists of "no girls want to be with me :( "
>>
>>39394923
my sisters are both virgins above that age.
>>
>>39393151
Yes. I want a one lifetime partner to lose our virginities and form a unbreakable bond
>>
>>39394925
sure, but you'll never lose your virginity... ever
>>
>>39395024
same here 2bqhwy relative
>>
>>39395050
That's okay with me, it sounds nice. Discord?
>>
File: Personality.jpg (2MB, 2387x2728px) Image search: [Google]
Personality.jpg
2MB, 2387x2728px
>>39394984
>Stupid thoughts like this are why you don't have a gf.

Yes women really care about a guy's personality and not his Looks, Money and Status
>>
>>39395388
No one wants to be with an unbearable cunt with a bad personality.
>>
File: Jeremy Meeks.png (976KB, 1714x832px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy Meeks.png
976KB, 1714x832px
>>39395505
If he's good looking then yes they do
>>
>>39394213
Daily reminder that the woman-free haven you want is wizchan, not r9k. Women have always been welcome here.
>>
>>39394291
In my room, probably 2000 miles away from most of you.
>>
>>39394288
>I'd prefer to date a virgin over a guy that's been with a ton of girls. I'm also a virgin so it's not like I would look down on him
one of the things my wife really appreciates is that she and i were both virgins at marriage. it's not such a big deal to me desu, but she mentions it frequently during sex.
>>
>>39394145
>not sure I could be with an incel.

Am I the only one who sees whats wrong with that statement?
>>
>>39394578
>i'd guess it's less about God hating him and more him just avoiding taking risks and flirting with girls up until i asked him out or like a month into our relationship
tell us about your conquest of your shy awkward boy.
>>
>>39394671
>What if that girl is incapable of initiating conversations?
it doesn't matter whether a girl has a personality or prospects or anything. just making herself available and existing is all she has to accomplish.
>>
>>39394847
>i'm a virgin, so i deserve a virgin bf. except men hate me and i want to terminate a large number of people.
i would love being in a relationship with a fellow misanthrope. would be delightful as fuck desu.
>>
>>39394145
Are you a christian?
>>
20 year old virgin here. Who wants to be my gf.

Thanks
>>
>>39396211
I do, post your contact info.
>>
>>39396131
So how come no one talks to me in person? I'm thin and not deformed, which is apparently enough for a girl even though that's a myth
>>
>>39393151

guys spot the difference

>woman on 4chan
>poo poo
>mental illness
>death
>>
File: 1501788276535.png (486KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1501788276535.png
486KB, 900x973px
want to be friends with a fembot on discord
>>
>>39396252
>So how come no one talks to me in person? I'm thin and not deformed, which is apparently enough for a girl even though that's a myth
you only have to ask for attention and you will receive it, like making a wish from a genie. there are no other expectations put on you-- just announce you are on the market and want a bf. that's it. easy peasy.
>>
>>39396223
Sure, send me an email.

Thanks

[email protected]
>>
>>39396165
yea. it's important that my bf also be a christian, but it's ok if he's not a virgin, i have realistic expectations and most people don't wait until marriage anymore.
>>
>>39396107
>be me
>bi cyborg gril (female)
>normie enough to be relatively likable and respected, robot enough to severely struggle with making lasting friends and connections
>almost never leave my house
>knew bf as an acquaintance for a couple years, took latin classes with him for more
>befriended him and started hanging out with him at group events with other latin students
>found his edgy weeb jokes funny when they creeped other girls out
>he found my edgy weeb jokes funny in return
>offered to give me rides without expecting anything in return
>gradually caught feelings
>didn't say anything outright because i was terrified of rejection & have always made the first move & have never been hit on
>start talking to him on snapchat daily and flirting with him (in the lowkey way that shy guys don't really notice)
>figure that he'll eventually understand what's going on & approach me if he's interested
>at some point while snapchatting, the fact that i used to play dnd but my group fell through comes up
>he dms and offers to let me come to one of his sessions (if one of his friends doesn't show up- he forgot to mention this part)
>friend shows up, i'm no longer welcome
>at this point i was expecting to hang out with him, and really wanted to, so i asked to do something else another time
>he's wanted to watch revolutionary girl utena for a while & i like sailor moon, and he felt bad for revoking my dnd spot, so he offered to torrent it for us to watch together (((as friends)))
>hype.jpg
>i end up getting bored of it halfway through the second episode because im literally evil and he accepts this and makes the both of us mac n cheese
>we chat and eat and at one point he jokes about not having girls snapchat him
>>"i'm literally a girl that snapchats you everyday"
>>"no i mean a girl that i actually have a chance at dating"
>fuck this
>confess that i've had feelings for him this whole goddamn time

anti-climactic but true
>>
I wouldn't date a virgin simply because I am one as well. Two people who don't know what they are doing probably isn't a fun time.
>>
>>39396854
add me on discord sweety
>>
I'd prefer a virgin because I'm a virgin too, and sex with only one person ever and to happily stay with them forever. But I know that's very idealistic and the real world doesn't work that way. Doesn't stop me from hoping though.
>>
File: 1499851806295.jpg (68KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499851806295.jpg
68KB, 988x1024px
>>39393151
>Bf isnt a virgin
>Feel super insecure and jealous
>Even though he's totally committed to me now, I feel like he likes her better
>Blood boils every time he mentions her
Why am I like this
>>
>>39396890
his ex? why is he even mentioning her in the first place
>>
>>39396431
Well that's me and I am a virgin
>>
>>39396396
Sorry, you took too long. I lost interest.
>>
I dated several virgins when I was unmedicated for my bipolar disorder and OCD.

I took advantage of all of them.

I seriously injured and scarred several of them.

I regret it all deeply.

My current partner has had several relationships and I appreciate her experience. I would have likely dated a virgin even now if I knew they were a good person, because you can always teach someone how to love. You can't take away someone's prior experiences. Experiences are something to be learned from, though, and everyone with experience shouldn't be written off.

I wish I could take it all back and give those people the love that they deserved.
>>
>>39397086
M-me too. Thanks

Yours truly,
Lonely hearts USA
>>
>>39394291
places where nerds go. just watch out for the aspies that will stalk you, tho
>>
>>39394291
Where do you live? I'll be your virgin bf if you live near me
>>
my bf was a virgin. it was a worthwhile investment: he's a great guy (+1), his dick is perfectly sized and shaped for my cervix (+1), he is an over achiever and likes to be thorough (+1), his hands are humongous (+1), because he's only ever been with me, he's figured out exactly what makes me come (and violently) (+1), he gets off on getting me off (+1), he is down to cuddle and pat my hair afterwards (+1), i love having sex with him because it comes from a place of mutual love and respect (+1), he lets me touch his butthole (+1), and because i love him (+2)

11/10, would deflower again
>>
>>39393151
I am a virgin, and would only date a man who was a virgin because he hadn't met anyone he respected and felt respected him enough to lose it to (like me). I wouldn't date an incel, or a man who was doing it for conservative reasons.
>>
FEMBOTS GET ON TEXT OMEGLE NOW
>>
>>39396890
The same happened with my current gf who was a virgin
I just fucked her out of it
>>
>>39394254
you're an awful person why won't you help the guy out some
>>
>>39394984
Im a 5'2 skinny manlet, with a babyface that cant grow a beard and most people at my uni think im underage, my course is mostly man so most of the classes is full of males. Do i have a chance?
>>
>>39396890
shouldnt have settled down with chad
>>
Honestly I prefer being with a less experienced guy. It's so special, that first moment. I'd love to share that with someone else again. It's nice when the other person knows what they're doing, but I'd rather share my clumsiness with someone else.

This is all probably because I wish I could re-lose my virginity with another virgin though. I guess the grass is always greener. My first time was bound to be a disappointment anyway.
>>
>>39396890
you'll get over it once you get a new bf.
only then can you realize how petty it is to feel that way
>>
>>39397635
If I do, will you have interesting conversation or will you just want to sext?
>>
>>39396816
Well you learned your lesson and grew a pair eventually atleast.
Dont expect a guy like that to sweep you off your feet, you have to be more a little more aggressive with guys like that.
Good for you though.

Now get the fuck off my board stacy.
>>
>>39397765
yeah she'll just be foreign or crazy
or both
>>
>>39393151
I wouldn't care, I'm a virgin to so if we had sex it would be special for both of us
>>
>>39397806
if you're a virgin we can have deep talks
>>
>>39397835
I'm a hypersexual necrophile
I can go deeper than you could possibly imagine
>>
>>39397853
are you that one from years ago?
>>
>>39393151
i dated two live-with-mom virgins and god they were a wreck, but sure
>>
>>39397907
The very same, never left.
>>
I had mostly awful strings of relationships after sex (first time full of nerves that set off a chain reaction of bad sex). It impacted personal relationships that when i met my current gf, I told her that instead of rushing into things, that we should wait. We hung out regularly for about 2 weeks before we had sex. it has led to a pretty prosperous relationship so its looking good.

any lads reading this realise that while sex is a big factor in a healthy relationship, its not absolutely everything. get to know the person first.
>>
i miss my ex-gf i lost my virginity to and that was two years ago
>>
File: tumblr_ofjd45fgoK1u4ekk7o1_500.jpg (68KB, 499x496px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofjd45fgoK1u4ekk7o1_500.jpg
68KB, 499x496px
Nope.
I'm a virgin and he should be as well. I'm 21 so my boyfriend would be about my age and if he lost it because he couldn't control his penis in his teenage years knowing those relationships don't last then it's not someone I want to date.
>>
>>39397635
>>39397835
>>39397907
It's really hard to get on without any feedback whatsoever
>>
File: 1489006346455.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489006346455.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>39393151
I would love that.
But I'm afraid of the opposite happening: That since I'd be his first, I'd just be the "practice gf" and he'd just get bored move on the first available pussy in sight.
>>
>>39398406
Is this really a thing? Guys getting bored of girls? All the guys I know have either gotten dumped, or left the girl because she was batshit insane. Personally the former here. I've been ghosted or dumped every time save for one. Still a virgin despite getting really close a couple times. Starting to lose hope in finding a virgin girl too.
>>
>>39398226
I wish more women (female) were as pure as women (male) act.
>>
>she doesn't want to forcefully deflower a robot as he weakly cries and stammers in protest
>>
>>39397765
Yes you have a chance. Im speaking from experience.

Fellow 5'2 manlet.
>>
My boyfriend was 22 yo and a virgin when we met, doesn't bother me at all and t b h it was fun teaching him everything, he's definitely better than my other "experienced" ex's that thought they knew everything about anything and couldn't even give me an orgasm.
>>
>>39398226
no wonder youre a virgin with your attitude
>>
>>39394213
But we show up anyway

>>39393151
There is that fear, for me personally.

Granted I am too socially awkward to date so take that for what you will
>>
I would! Doesn't particularly matter to me. As long as they're not a weird incel/volcel type.
>>
>>39396025
Since when? R9k is for the socially incapable beta cucks, not thotties and chads
>>
>>39394671
LOL! Girls don't need to do anything other than exist
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.