[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>became infatuated with a coworker >now she's my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

File: 1502296745470.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502296745470.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
>became infatuated with a coworker
>now she's my oneitis and I really want to ask her out
>we always get along and she's definitely flirting with me
>I've tried to be obvious about flirting with her
>she becomes my supervisor
>also find out she's super pure and Christian
>homeschooled from age 13, definitely a virgin
>probably never even held hands before
>my best (read: only) friend advised me not to ask her out
>said it wasn't a "me" thing but that she doesn't seem like she wants to date anyone right now or ever
>friend keeps repeating this advice
>says not now or ever, it's simply a bad idea
>but robots on 4chan tell me I should make a move, just ask her to lunch
>blew a chance I had to do it a ways back and now I'm here
>still have no idea if it's a good idea to ask her out
>>
>>39392527
Lol your friend sounds retarded just ask her and be prepared to leave your job if things don't work out.
>>
is she a 10/10?
>>
File: think.png (12KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
12KB, 100x100px
Seeing as how she is now your supervisor, there are rules at a majority of jobs that prohibit any dating of superior members of staff. if you attempt to ask her out, she might say no, or she could go the extra mine, say no, AND get you fired. I highly advise against asking her out until you either get another job or get promoted to her level. Show her you care with hard work and determination at your job. Where do you work?
>>
>>39392527
As a christian myself, I say go ahead and try, but if she is so pure as you say she is, she will deny of sex(or even fondling) until you get married. If anything she will reject but will try to make things not awkward, from there it depends on you if things keep being awkward.
>>
>>39392527
Tell your friend to STFU. Find out what your company's policy is on dating. If it's ok to date coworker/supervisor ask her out. If not, invite her to lunch/dinner chat show youre interested in her, see how she reacts, if she really likes you then find another job and ask her out
>>
>>39392527
Don't let your faggot friend cockblock you OP

He's probably trying to cuck you as well, tell him to fuck off
>>
>>39392560
I'm a wageslave, and so is she. Doubt I'm risking my job by asking her out but I don't want to be rejected because it would destroy what little self confidence I've found.
I agree that my friend's advice is odd because I've never heard the reasoning behind it. I think she's trying to save me from the embarrassment of a soft rejection citing religious values, but there has to be a reason besides religion that convinced her it's going to be a rejection.

>>39392578
I think so, I thought she was a butterface at first but it partly stemmed from her inability to apply subtle makeup. I've realized now her face is beautiful when still and endearing in motion. Her body's always been tight and attractive. Only physical flaw is that she's 5' tall.
>>
>>39392686
If he hasn't told you a reason by now it's probably because he wants that pussy for himself.
>>
>>39392701
>>39392685
Should've clarified, my friend is a straight female.
>>
Try doing stuff after work or something im sure she wouldnt mind if she enjoys talking with you.
>>
>>39392721
how old is she? Maybe she likes you, or doesn't want you to be happy.
>>
>>39392527
Just ask her out, OP. As long as you don't bring up sex or force a kiss on her you'll be fine, not as bad as my oneitis.
>she's my older cousin
>work together
>her parents and my grandparents work there as well
Where I live all "incest" relationships are treated the same.
>>
>>39392721
She's jealous maybe?
>>
>>39392756
Friend is 25, I'm a little younger at 22. We're the best of friends so I doubt she wants me to be unhappy, at the same time our relationship is totally platonic and there's never been an ounce of sexual tension between us, so it's not that either.

My only conclusion is it's my looks/personality that seem undateable/incompatible with this girl, and she's trying to be nice about it.
>>
>>39392684
>Find out what your company's policy is on dating.
It's none of their business. Do it an stop being a pussy. You probably work at Wal-Mart or something where no one gives a fuck.
Fucking title 9 cuckery. Whoever invented that cunt shit should be put in a. Wood chipper feet and fingers first.
>>
>>39392721
oh now it makes sense. If you date that girl all your attention will go from her to your gf and girls LOVE attention.

damn this makes sense now why she's against you trying to date her. She will lose her orbiter and attention you give her.

Check your work policy on asking out co-workers also
>>
>>39393298
but it is their business you n33t ignorant twat. You can and will be fired over that stuff in a work environement.

If you left your basement more than once a year you'd know the real world doesnt work on DO WHAT YOU WANT mindset. Especially in a work environment.

stay ignorant n33tard
>>
>>39393393
>Check your work policy on asking out co-workers also
Who. Gives. A. FUCK. Just keep it secret. It's better to ask forgiveness than permission. They're paying you, what you do outside their hours is none of their business, I don't care what the law says.
>>
>>39393419
I'm at my job right now faggot. I can ask out one of the bitches that work here if I want to. I wouldn't tell anyone, we'd just keep it under wraps. That's what an intelligent man does, you don't go ask in permission like a fucking cuck. Then they'll know you want to and all eyes will be on the two you.
>>
>>39392527
If a girl wants to date you, you'll know her answer before you ask.
>>
>>39392527
Depends on how much you mind looking for a new job if things get awkward, or wose.
>>
>>39393419
>n33t
Ke
>>
OP here, I guess a part of my problem is that I don't know what to ask her out to do. We get off at weird times so dinner is out. We work at a coffeehouse so that's out. What do people do on dates? How should I even ask her? I'm still not sure if I should?
>>
>>39393475
This.

>>39393482
Yeah OP if you're gainfully employed and need the job badly I would leave it alone. Otherwise ask out the fucking girl. If they fire you then take a shit in something important before you leave.
>>
>>39393531
>coffeehouse
AHAHAHAHAHAA
FUCK ALL THE KEKS ITT SAYING "CHECK COMPANY POLICY"
YOU WORK A FUCKING COFFEEHOUSE AND THEY ARE WORRIED
IT'S NOT EVEN A REAL JOB
OP ASK HER OUT FOR FUCKS SAKE. WHAT'S AT STAKE YOUR FUTURE AT FICKING STARBUCKS?
>>
>>39392527
Is her name Kim? If so stay the FUCK away
>>
>>39393531
>coffee house

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHHAAAAA
>>
>>39393588
>>39393636
>ITT: NEETs overreact to people with jobs having jobs, to hide their jealousy over said jobs
>>
I don't know if i got this right or not but

>ask her out
>she said no
>should i ask her out again?

Whats the point? If you need that closure than go for it but it won't make your case any better.
>>
>>39392686
>I think she's trying to save me from the embarrassment of a soft rejection citing religious values, but there has to be a reason besides religion that convinced her it's going to be a rejection.
Religion is probably all there is to it.
>>
>>39393688
I work a mcjob too you stupid fuck. Loads of people there had sex and dated. The manager never knew or cared. Protip: HR ruins everything. Coffee shop doesn't have HR. No one cares as long as it doesn't interefere with work. Learm abiut the real world cunt.
>>
>>39392527

See if she is into you covertly through a female co-worker that you can sorta trust. It's better to be sure that there is a shot instead of revealing your feelings to a co-worker and getting rejected.

>working basic bitch retail job
>have a crush on semi-ugly bakery girl because she was nerd and I liked her look
>autistically ask her out
>"I have a boyfriend"
>basically everyone knew about it and it fucked me up for a solid month

And it sounds like you work a semi-professional job and I don't know how they'd run with the higher ups. But you do you.
>>
>>39393899
>And it sounds like you work a semi-professional job
OP is literally a barista.
>>
She's just so perfect and pure and kind that I can't stand it robots!!! I just don't want to risk fucking everything up!!
>>
>>39392527

>same happens to me
>lift, lose weight and get fit
>work onitis flirty as fuck, any excuse to touch me and her voice goes soft and higher pitches when talking to me
>go to work party
>says we can stay at her house after so I don't have to get a taxi
>too easy tbqh
>going to be best night of my life
>party going great
>get spiked
>wake up in gutter and stagger home
>she stops flirting etc and stats acting cold towards me and stats using my name instead of my nickname

My whole life has been one continual adjustment to loss
>>
>>39394085
>having friends
>attending parties
>having a nickname
Fucking NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39393438
kek another dumb n33tard who doesnt get how reality works. yes you go with your DO WHAT I WANT mentality outside of your basement and see how quick you get fired. asking forgiveness? how fucking stupid are you? you dont get to break the company policy than go oops my bad. reality doesnt work that way n33tard.

just stop replying it's obvious you have no grasp of the outside world and how it works. Psst it's not how it works in your basement out there kid
>>
>>39394171

Not really mate, what makes this so bad is I never go to parties, it was an all-invited work party, I had been on my best possible normie behavior around my onitis, being funny and charming and shit and not mentioning anything autistic but in one fell swoop the months of graft and gym and trying to woo her were down the plug hole
>>
>>39393899
>See if she is into you covertly through a female co-worker that you can sorta trust.

Holy shit i've done this plenty of times and i can tell you this is the most autistic 8 year old way of going about it.

I don't even want to elaborate, OP just don't...
>>
I like how people in this board are quick to deduce if other people are virgins, but get angry when someone else deduces they are
>>
>>39393393
>Check your work policy on asking out co-workers also

Kill yourself, pencil neck.
>>
>>39394171

Also my nickname is just my surname with a y on the end
>>
>>39392527
Just ask her out for a coffee or something anon, if she thinks of it as a romantic date and freaks out play it off.
>>
>>39392527
Do it and leave this cesspit once and for all
>>
>>39393419
Fuck off HR.
>>
>>39394211
Again. I am at my job as we speak. I have dated a coworker before and got away with it fine. Sure if they catch you they might fire you but OP WORKS AT A COFFEE SHOP SO WHO FUCKING CARES. If it was an office id say hell no cause there are HR niggers everywhere there. If I ran the world, HR employees would be first into the gas chamber. Stop being a cuck and assuming your shitty cuck job where you can't even post on Facebook without clearing with HR first, is the norm across the world.
>>
>>39393419
>b-but that's against the rules!

take your rulebook and shove it up your ass faggot
>>
>>39393200
out of 10 how attractive are you, how attractive is your freind?
>>
>>39394341
aww more assumptions from some bitter cuck that cant function in the real world so he goes online and flaps his cunt cuz he's safe from consequences.

run along lil kid the adults are talking

>>39394431
such a witty retort. mommy must be so proud of her lil boy and his big boy words

>>39394469
aww more popping off at the mouth by another lil boy safe behind a moniter. you must feel so big and strong assuming my job and life.
it's ok im sure mommy is so proud of her big boy and how tough he is over the internet
>>
>>39394548
kek another lil boy that cant handle anything and just has to spit out cuzz words and shit talk behind a moniter.

so many big strong lil boys in this thread that moomy is proud of
>>
>>39394568
Let's see, I'd probably rate myself a 6.5/10 because I'm not particularly ugly nor attractive. Friend is a solid 7 to me, maybe a 6 to everyone else. Objectively, crush is like an 8.75 or 9 out of 10 but subjectively she's a 10/10.
>>
File: 1492442193345.jpg (29KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492442193345.jpg
29KB, 720x400px
>>39392686
no really, by making a move you have to realise its putting your job at risk. please realise that. and decide for yourself if its worth it.

ps. fucking go for it nothing matters and rejection only really hurts for like 2 weeks and after that it just leaves a fading scar for a few years that 99,99999999% of people have survived
>>
>>39394760
He's not risking shit dumbass. If you're a wageslave your kike boss couldn't give less of a fuck about what you do with other coworkers as long as you aren't interfering with his shekels
>>
>>39394903
not even talking about his boss firing him you idiot. if things go south between his and the girl it'll be too uncomfortable for him to show up at work. this is why people say relationships with coworkers are a bad idea.
>>
>>39394903
lol mouthy n33tard still poppin off at the mouth and being a angry shithead. you really just cant handle someone telling you anything that isnt your opinions. you must be a liberal
>>
>>39394942
OP here, I did think about that which is another thing holding me back but I want her so badly that she's consuming 90% of my conscious thoughts.
>>
>>39394593
Now youre just making a fool of yourself.
>>
>>39395036
Put a gun in your mouth inbred retard faggot.
>>
>>39395101
uh huh... the opinions of a raging basement troll should be taken serious why?

all I am doing is mocking the pathetic lil boys that think they are oh so tough and hard over the internet.

so your opinions of how I look is just that your opinions and even if 10 more showed up saying the same I would laugh and continue to post however I want. That's what a man does... not give a fuck about the opinions of his lessers.

you are dismissed
>>
>>39395088
well i can tell you if you just let this slide youll regret it and forever wonder what couldve been and hate yourself. if things go well congrats youll never have to come back here again, if things go wrong who cares get a new job. or hell maybe shes even nice enough about rejecting you to the point you'll still be on good terms with her and can still go to work with her.

but youll never know unless you try

i hate myself for even saying those words but its true.
>>
>>39395123
wow such a tough internet champion. I better be careful you might say mean words at me in your tardo rage
>>
>>39392527
well all die one day,might as well go ahead with whatever is on your mind.
>>
>>39392527
> also find out she's super pure and Christian
No sex for you Hahahahahaha
Degenerate
>>
>>39395231
I know and I don't even want her for sex. Like, I do, and I think she's physically stunning. But it's not my ulterior motive or anything. Instead . I'm just fine with dates and spending tons of time around her because I love her warm presence and unwavering beliefs.
>>
Just ask her. she's probably lonely and wonders why no one likes her, when really they do but she seems too aloof.
>>
>>39395152
Holy shit. Is this Johnny Neptune or something? At least he was entertaining. You're just kinda sad.
>>
>>39395354
neato opinions you got there sport. I'll let you know when I want to hear them again.

you are dismissed
>>
The pain of rejection doesn't last as long as the pain of regret, which can last a lifetime.

It's better for you to ask, get rejected and feel embarrassed than spend the next moments of your adult life wondering what could've been
>>
>>39392527
The future is for the brave, anon.
Also, fuck your friend. He sounds like he wants her and doesn't want you to ruin his chances
I was home-schooled from the 3rd grade onward. We don't get many chances to date. Do her a favor and ask her out.
>>
>>39392527
So am I the only one who thinks OP's friend is trying to sabotage OP and take the Qt3.14 for himself? Dude just ask her out before your friend ends up banging her one day.
>>
>>39392527
what's the worst thing that could happen? Ask her out.

>she says yes
good for you man

>she says no
her loss my guy. you may feel like you hit rock bottom, but the only direction you can go is upwards.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.