[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>learn a trade! >there isn't a single trade i see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: !!!!!.png (315KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
!!!!!.png
315KB, 350x350px
>learn a trade!
>there isn't a single trade i see myself doing in the long run
well what now
>>
>>39391403
Pick the least boring/least difficult one then.
>>
What do you do for fun OP?
>>
>>39391514
just vidya, and that's not really anything profitable. tried picking up other interests but nothing caught my attention.
>>
>>39391569
You could always try Twitch streaming. Depending on the city you live in you could get a job in QA.
>>
File: b9YiR94.jpg (48KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
b9YiR94.jpg
48KB, 640x481px
>>39391465
>>39391403
This, kinda. You gotta pick one. Pick one you see yourself doing in the short run. Fuck it, it's better than doing nothing. I had a friend that was kind of in a similar situation. I told him this: You gotta stop being afraid of wasting your time (like, you know, with videogames.. just saying).
-If the trade you pick learning isn't what you thought you can always change
-If you get good at one you don't have to drop it completely to maybe do something that interests you. You can handle knowing multiple things at a time, so there's no reason to be afraid of committing to one thing.
-The average person these days is likely to change their job quite a few times.
-Learning a trade is superior to a psychology degree or some shit, since it has more practical application and you can always read about what you're interested in

That's what I told him from what I remember and he's doing pretty good now. Hope you can maybe apply some of these to your situation. Most importantly, you gotta get on with your life man.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.