[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been going out with my gf for a year now, we had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1489434487958.jpg (103KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1489434487958.jpg
103KB, 500x667px
So I've been going out with my gf for a year now, we had sex a few times but for some reason she never let me put it in her puss, it was always anal.

I wasn't complaining the first time, anal has always been my fetish and she knows it, but we had sex maybe twenty times now and it was anal everytime, she's always so excited, spreading her buttcheeks and telling me to put it in, and I love her so I'm fine with it but it kinda bothers me.

Are anal-only girls something common? She's always perfectly clean and sounds like she enjoys it a lot.
How would you react if your gf were like that?
>>
Check her hymen. Maybe she's still a virgin. Get a fucking flashlight and spread that shit apart, take a good look.
>>
They aren't common in my experience, but I've only been laid once out of pity. You're living the dream.
>>
>>39389333
Only a cuck would say something that stupid. Why don't you just leave this board? It's not like any of us want you here in the first place. You're a fucking joke, kid.
>>
>>39389249
Why don't you just ask her if this isn't just some ploy to brag on an anonymous tibetan carpeting website about having a gf that you butt fuck
>>
>>39389667
Ask her what? If this is common among girls?
>>
>been together for a year
>only had sex 20 times

How's it feel to know she's been holding out on you
>>
>She only butt fucks
>Won't let me stick it in

Have you checked if """""she""""" even has a vagina?
>>
20 times in a year? What the fuck man? Within days of dating a girl, we're usually fucking 20 times over the course of a week or two. Are you long distance or something?
>>
>>39390081
Kind of a LDR, same country but different town so we only see each other during holidays and we were both virgins.

>>39390104
Yeah we gave each others oral many times.
>>
>>39390179
Did you swallow or spit?
>>
>>39390209
fucking kek, nice

also in my experience, OP, girls that are "anal only" want to preserve their virginity in the eyes of the lord. God forbid you stick it in her axe wound or she sucks your dick, but her asshole is perfectly fine and is moral.

Get a new gf who's down to fuck
>>
Is she religious?... Could be no sex before marriage sort of thing... Saving herself for god
>>
>>39390179
>we were both virgins.
You where a virgin.
Also your whore is cheating on you.
>>
>>39391787
lmao god gonna smash that pussy before this eurocuck gets to have kids
>>
All the virgins in here haven't pointed out the obvious.

She has an STI anon. That's why no PIV sex.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.