[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just dropped 2.8k on my fully loaded (minus the hard drive) 2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 2

File: me.jpg (88KB, 698x842px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
88KB, 698x842px
Just dropped 2.8k on my fully loaded (minus the hard drive) 2017 15" Macbook Pro. What accessories should I get? Anyone else have a new thing they wanna show and tell us?
>>
That's awesome. Hard work pays off. Hope you enjoy it and take good care of it, OP
>>
>>39388417
>macbook pro
You know that macs are memes just like iphones? They aren't worth what they are worth in quality. They are expensive because normies have taken a liken after the brand.
>>
>>39388470

I know value for money isn't there but, I need XCode, Final Cut Pro & the Thunderbolt 3 ports for broadcasting that no other laptop can handle
>>
>>39388417
>he buys Beats headphone
>he ALSO buys a MacBook

God, you really got jewed.
>>
>>39388508

Beats were free lil nibba with no reading comprehension, plus I got the education discount
>>
>>39388417
Damn anon, some people pay 2k for a laptop and here I am earning 300 bucks a month. Please kill me
>>
>>39388531
>nibba
get the fuck out normalfag
>>
>>39388543

u mad tho, i feel it michael, let all the hate out
>>
>>39388571
Who the fuck is Michael?
>>
>>39388643

U trevor
>>
>>39388660
normalfag please leave originally
>>
>>39388741

Nah brah wat have u bought lately I wanna know
>>
>>39388660
PLEASE LEAVE NORMAN

originally
>>
>>39388776

*Reads your comment*

*Walks away, slowly glancing over my shoulder back at you*

I leave
>>
I want to buy a new computer but I really have no clue what to get
>>
>39388819
He uses *action*

You should kill yourself
>>
>>39388840

Whats your price range and what programs do you need to use?
>>
I paid less than 2.8k for this semester at college including tuition, fees, books, rent, food and transportation. Basically all of my costs for 6 months at school. You wasted that much on a shitty memebook. How stupid are you? How bad with money are you that you waste that much?
>>
>>39389013

Maybe you're just poor so that seems a lot to you kek
>>
Apple doesn't care about their computers anymore and they just make money off of cellphones and iPads now. They're just trying to make their laptops aesthetically pleasing, so they are missing a bunch of computing and cooling power just to look pretty and weigh nothing. It has been this way since like 2014. I am dead serious when I say you should fucking return that piece of trash and buy yourself a proper laptop.
>>
>>39388989

It would probably be mainly for editing video and playing OverWatch and shit. And maybe $1500CAD at the most
>>
>MacBook pro

You know what they say, a fool is born every minute
>>
>>39389076
pretty much.
macbooks are overpriced decor
>>
>>39389099

You're gonna need a windows laptop then, I recommend staying away from "Gaming" Laptops because they aren't durable in my experience
>>
>>39389099
does it have to be a laptop
>>
>>39389099
>>39389142
>>39389167
These guys are right. Desktops are infinitely better for gaming AND video editing.
>>
>>39389142
I'm thinking of going desktop. I had a laptop once and it had to keep going into the shop to get repaired I'm not keen on another one right now.
>>
>>39389220

https://pcpartpicker.com/

Is a good website to find the best deal on individual parts, building one yourself will always be cheaper and you can pick things that will fit your budget, like if you don't want to spend 500 dollars on a video card you can take that money and get a better CPU instead.

I always look up toms hardware "Best X for the money" Where X is GPU or CPU
>>
>>39388417
Get a wardrobe mirror so you can watch yourself masturbate from a better angle. You know you want to.
>>
>>39389261

I actually have 2, one is on my drawer and the other is a full sliding screen one kek
>>
>>39389284
My surprise does not exist.
>>
>>39389296

Watchu wearing btw, something cute bb?
>>
File: SurfaceBook5.jpg (240KB, 2064x1548px) Image search: [Google]
SurfaceBook5.jpg
240KB, 2064x1548px
got this beauty with 1tb ssd, 16gb ram, i7, 2 gb NVidia gpu
and some accessories
>arc touch mouse
>Wireless Display Adapter
>Micro SD - Card Adapter for Surface Book
>Bose Quietcomfort 35 Wireless Headphones
>Tempered Glass Screen Prector for Surface Book
>200GB SanDisk MicroSD Card
>(Backup) Surface Pen with tips
>Felt Sleeve for Surface Book and charger
>>
Are they mostly a meme for video editing and recording as well?
>>
>>39389220
do you need a monitor, mouse, kb, etc?
>>
>>39389326

That must have been a pretty penny too, how much was it?
>>
>>39389335
Unless you absolutely must do it on the go, yes.
>>
>>39389380
all together normal price: 4500 euro
all together my price: 2400euro
>>
you can tell OP is a nigger because he spends all this cash for a brand name.
and then tops it all off with getting BEATS.

literally a nigger or some stupid fucking white teenager.
>>
>>39389431

If you love it, go to her. I have a friend with one and they're nice
>>
>buying a mac and beats
You are literally wasting all that money. Could have gotten much better stuff for nowhere near that much. A fool and his money...
>>
>>39388417
>>39388531
>>39388571
>>39388660
>>39388819
You are everything I hate.
This better be bait.
>>
>>39389348

Yeah probably. the mouse and keyboard I guess can hold off I've got those but I will need a monitor cuz I don't want to hook it up to my TV again.
>>
>>39389444

I had to get them in red to trigger people like you, the beats were free catamite

>>39389466
No bait its real bb
>>
>>39389482
which is more important, vidya or video editing?
>>
>>39388417
My iMac from 2013 has pretty much the same specs, only less RAM and a better processor

Why waste that much money on a fuckin shitty laptop?
>>39389053
Kill yourself
>>
>>39389625
Haha no I'm living life in the fast lane, stay poor
>>
This faggot is either an uninformed drone turbo normie or he's baiting. Stop responding and let this shitty thread die.
>>
Convince me to never get a Mac computer, please. I want to stop wanting them.
>>
>>39389615
Vidya i guess.
>>
>>39389648
I'm not poor because I don't waste thousands of dollars on overpriced garbage, however you'll be poor if you keep being retarded
>>
>>39388417
>Beats
I don't have a 'disgust' reaction image strong enough for this one. The MacBook is fine but Beats? Ugh.

Anyway, you're definitely going to want to buy a HyperDrive, maybe two depending on what you'll be using your computer for. Trust me on this.
>>
I really don't know why this triggers you guys so much. I need the MacBook Pro for live streaming on a professional level. My Camcorder cost 6 thousand dollars so this is just part of the setup
>>
>>39389326
You know, the problem with Microsoft's products is always Windows. The Surface would be great if only it were running literally any other OS than Windows.
>>
>>39389670
People get mad at you just for owning one
>>
>>39389670
Same. I know I should want a Windows desktop but I really fucking want a MacBook so bad.
>>
>>39389670
Like 2 games are compatible with them, finder makes it super easy to find files though
>>39389722
You spent $3000 on garbage you fucking retard, and now that you're butthurt because we aren't sucking your dick for wasting your money, you're getting mad at us. Just fuck off
>>
>>39389721
Isn't Anker a better brand? How's the build quality on those hubs
>>
>>39389779
Tis the contrary my young catamite cuckold, I have yet to raise my temper however I understand you are quite defensive in your homosexuality
>>
>>39388417
The only thing i find extremely wrong with the new macbook pro is that fucking ENORMOUS track pad. Like that isnt fucking necessary!
>>
>>39389787
The problem with the Anker one is the bottlenecking. The hub built by HyperDrive has a much larger bandwidth than most of the others, which is great for minimizing latency if you're going to be using your computer for something like making music.
However, if you're only going to use the hub for transferring data or casting a display, then I guess whatever's fine.

The build quality is great on the HyperDrive as well.
>>
2.8k?!
what the fuck is wrong with you OP
>>
>>39389857
Thanks dude I'll pick one up
>>39389861
I'm a bad boy
>>
>>39389787
The Anker hub connects to the Mac via a wire. Personally I'd rather have a hub that connects directly to the side of the computer so that (a) it's harder to break and (b) you don't have to deal with that thing flailing around, which gets old quick
>>
>>39389718
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/mj6mtJ could get a 144hz monitor instead by ditching the SSD, and get it later but it's up to you.
>>
>>39389836
Eh, I kind of like it. The palm rejection is really nice and it's cool to not have to lift your finger off the trackpad even once to do anything.
>>
>>39389718
>>39389927
also, the gpu prices right now are fucked. waiting for the mining bubble to burst and getting a 1070 used could also be an option
>>
>256 SSD storage
I mean, if you're willing to spend that much on a laptop, why not bump it up to $3,500 and get a 1TB SSD?
I couldn't settle for anything under a full terabyte.
>>
>>39389966
I can cope with less, I'll just get an external hard drive. I keep all my devices at only 10% capacity
>>
>>39389987
>I'll just get an external hard drive.
Anon...
You could get a 1TB SSD and never even need an external hard drive. Or better yet, get a 1TB SSD AND a 1TB ext hard drive and use that to back up your computer. That way you never have to delete anything, which is great if you're good at organizing and labeling files.

What the fuck? I mean, if you're going to go all out, why pussy out at one of the most important parts of the device?
>>
>>39390078
he got a macbook, there's no point in trying to reason with him
>>
>>39390078
I literally keep nothing on my computers besides my main windows rig for gaming
>>
>>39390176
Nigger.
It's not about what you keep on your computer. It's about how long you can keep it. You could definitely keep that computer for more than a decade if you just increase the storage by a little.

But fine. Whatever suits you.
>>
>>39389779
Could you imagine being this much of a 4chan brainwashed jackass that you can't give someone advice without mirdering them and act as if they owed your their life?

Get real.
>>
>>39390625
Are you high or did you reply to the wrong person
>>39389821
>does something stupid
"Hey, that was stupid"
>NO IM NOT STUPID YOURE JUST FUCKING POOR AMD GAY GO FUCK YOURSELF IM NOT MAD

end your life
n
d

y
o
u
r

l
I
f
e
>>
>>39391749
Now that's just making me sad, go hug your mother dude go on I'll wait
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.