[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it socially acceptable to squat in public in a similar manner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1454690804727.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454690804727.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
Is it socially acceptable to squat in public in a similar manner to the man in the attached image?
>>
>>39388073
Idk bro. Sometimes I feel like squatting in public, but them I remember it looks like I'm shitting from a far distance so I stand up.
>>
>>39388073
Alex/Donatello is a mentally ill ugly faggot
>>
Only in Asia.
>>
Only if you are a slav or asian
>>
File: thechaster.gif (1MB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
thechaster.gif
1MB, 500x228px
>>39388073
this looks incredible much like Chase from GMM
>>
File: iHpt3e9[1].jpg (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
iHpt3e9[1].jpg
19KB, 300x250px
Yes of course my dude
>>
>>39389695
>4chan filename
>picture of himself
there are few things more annoying than tattletales that cant even tattle right
>>
>>39388073
I wish you'd squat on my face m8 that boipucci need an eating
>>
>>39390144
Why is that boy tickling the slippery snake? It might have cooties!
>>
>>39390473
His lifetime of pain and suffering led him to the point where he agitates snakes in order to obtain eternal relief
XP
>>
I had a dream in which I was murdered and tossed into an ocean. As my body sunk into the dark depths of the sea beneath the violent waves, all memories of me slowly washed out of the minds of friends, families, and enemies, as well. What this means, I'm unsure; but it was not a good dream. I didn't mind it at the time, but I woke up with beads of sweat on my forehead and drying cheeks.
>>
>>39390557
Schadenfreude extends to all corners of life, one may suppose. Howbeit, I hope they've got room for one more - I wanna cuddle with them!!
>>
>>39390612
It is the absolution that follows an ephemeral lapse of being. Its transience ensures this too shall pass, a vestige of our salvation. Wowsers!
>>
>>39390709
Foo do you do this shit to make people mad? Bceause it works really well.
>>
>>39388073
it depends on your locale's general tolerance of the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDzt6yI3Dw8
>>
>>39391064
Offline, I am nothing. Online, I can be something. The choice was clear from the start.
>>
Only if you're wearing and Adidas track suit.
>>
>>39391363
Start a Nagisa Ni Te influenced band. Throw some Bloodthirsty Butchers in the mix as well.
>>
>>39391772
I'm enrolling in college for music production, I'll do just that, mark my words.
>>
>>39388073
Wearing pants would help
>>
>>39388073
Yes...

When a male sits underneath you with an erection

Which would mean you're a faggot

But sure

Weirdo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.