[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Need picture of myself for dating profile >Look in mirror,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

>Need picture of myself for dating profile
>Look in mirror, look like a decent 6/10
>take selfie, look like subhuman mongrel

How am I supposed to continue to improve myself if I'm truly ugly?
>>
File: 1503970279696.png (212KB, 367x389px) Image search: [Google]
1503970279696.png
212KB, 367x389px
>>39387956
the real trick is lighting and image resolution, you want to use yellow or orange lighting in a way that it illuminates your skin and gives it a glow. the glow hides blemishes in the same way meme filters do, but without all the obvious editing. also taking a pic with a lower megapixel camera is a good idea, drop your camera down to 4 or 8mps and it will look even better. gl anon
>>
>>39387956
Unless you fit the average womans standards there is no hope. In 6 seconds she says what they all want.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s08Nqmm0j52B
>>
>>39387956
you see a 3d image in the mirror
you see a 2d image in a photo
therefore the mirror is more accurate
>>
Also lenses tend to stretch your face a little if you take a photo to close to your face. Try some more distance between you and the camera and you will have a more realistic image of yourself.
>>
>>39387956
I'm sure you look fine anon. Just find good lighting and a decent angle and put it up. What's the worst that can happen, some dumb cunt doesn't swipe right on you? Fuck those bitches man, put it up and pursue the puss.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.