[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

day 10 of wagecuck life... idk how long i can take this how do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: wagecuck.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
day 10 of wagecuck life... idk how long i can take this how do you robots put up with this misery
>>
File: B46ihZsIMAAGZ18.jpg_large.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
B46ihZsIMAAGZ18.jpg_large.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
Day 400-something here.

It gets (marginally) easier the more you learn on the job. For me at least a lot of the worry and misery was from not knowing anything and constantly having to ask questions. Over time you gain experience and also start to feel more comfortable in the role when you know what is and isn't expected of you.

Obviously there are days which are complete shit and you think "fuck this I want to walk out" but each day is a new day and chances are that whatever is bothering you today at work will be long forgotten in a week/month's time.

Also it is worth remembering that you're getting paid to be miserable. Back when you were a miserable NEET there was no reward for mindlessly browsing all day. Now, once a month you will be paid what will seem like a comically large amount of money purely for attending work each day. If you are at all materialistic you will be able to spend to your heart's content.
>>
File: feel meme.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel meme.png
7KB, 645x773px
i just feel so tired after work, like no energy to cook or play vidya or anything.. days are getting wasted i feel like
>>
>>39387658
True, every morning i pray the day passes quick. After work im exhaust at home, eating, browsing, sleep, repeat
>>
Don't be a freeloading leeching fat lazy cunt and actually work you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1503882115732.gif (665KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1503882115732.gif
665KB, 500x616px
It's easy when misery is your element
>>
>>39387473
I've been a wagecuck for over a year, scared to go to school, especially because I don't know what to do.

The days just pass by so quickly. When you're waiting for something that you ordered online, the days just pass waiting for that to happen. Like that becomes the big thing, currently in your life. Sunrise, sunset. Suddenly, it's fall. I love fall, then winter. Then an entire year has passed you by and you're older. It's so fast.
>>
I work 20h a month besides uni and if I would have to this every day I would just kill myself, why even live when you do this shit 5 or even 6 days a week
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39387473
This is why you shoot a NEET before throwing him out of comfiness.
>>
File: 1502028056520.png (234KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
1502028056520.png
234KB, 428x456px
First day of work in IT today.
9 hour shifts 5 days a week.

The bad part is i work those 9 hours and then im too tired to enjoy rest of day.
>>
File: 701w571b0o1_1280.jpg (57KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
701w571b0o1_1280.jpg
57KB, 750x750px
>>39387970
Yeah, when I was a happy NEET, I would actively wait for things to get released and it would take ages. Now I heard a new TV is airing and I'm just waiting 6 months until all episodes are out and it feels like no time at all passes. Of course I miss out on being able to discuss it, but I don't have the energy for that anyway.

I wonder ever more whether there's a point to continuing like this. I'm getting older, weaker, my body breaks down more and more. And nothing gets better. My life is a downward slope until I die. And I'm fast forwarding through it. I don't know what to do, should I kill myself? Or just drop out and live a year on my savings and then do a mass shooting somewhere after posting a manifesto demanding welfare for mentally ill but superficially functional people?

Every month the second option seems to be more attractive.
>>
36-40 hours work a month + university. The only thing that's keeping my alive right now is the "it will all pay in the future" meme.
Hang in there, Robot.
>>
>>39387473
I'm on day 400 something. It doesn't get easier.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.