[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A pretty pale blonde girl sat next to me in a long lecture yesterday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

A pretty pale blonde girl sat next to me in a long lecture yesterday (3 hours). (Pic not related). Honestly most beautiful girl I've never seen. Even though I know I'll most probably never have a shot with her, it's good knowing that beauty of this magnitude exists in the world. It didn't even look like she was wearing makeup, if she was it was very light.
>>
>>39385180
iktfb
In person I've seen a woman so beautiful I was in awe, and was simply glad she existed, even if I'll never get her
>>
>>39385219
I only saw her out of the corner of my eye during the lecture and didn't think much/didn't notice her. But at the end when I got up to put my stuff in my backpack I literally dropped my shit on the floor when I saw her. She's polite too, when I passed the signin sheet to her she said thankyou. But /too alpha/ to say you're welcome.
>>
>>39385180
Hitler was right for wanting every girl to look like that
>>
>>39386503
>implying Hitler gave a single shit about what people looked like
>>
>>39386618
That's literally all he cared about you tardo
>>
>>39386876
Yes, I'm sure his propaganda campaigns were all 100% honest. Fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>39386914
>Hey lets try to kill all non whites, but secretly we a hate whites!

I can tell you're a smart guy.
>>
>>39386939
Oh, of course, the guy was trying to conquer the world because he sincerely believed in the superiority of the Aryan race! That certainly makes more sense than any other explanation! I bow to your superiority and strawman quoting skills.
>>
>>39387091
Ok, so where on the same page. Don't know why you had to type so much just to concede.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.