[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6 years ago >mom looking at some of my old pictures >"anon...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1465350794973.jpg (89KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1465350794973.jpg
89KB, 500x484px
>6 years ago
>mom looking at some of my old pictures
>"anon... you used to have such a nice sparkle in your eyes, but it's not there anymore.."
lines that kill you
>>
You had a sparkle because you didn't fap 3 times a day back then.
>>
>>39384886
She's just concerned and is trying to get you to talk. She cares about you.
>>
>>39384886
>mom comes in my room
>"is something wrong anon? You just don't seem to care about anything anymore"

Shits been wrong since I was 15 thanks for just now noticing. Now fuck off.
>>
>>39384886
>havent seen mom in a few weeks
>Anon, I was looking at pictures of you just a year or two ago, you looked so much healthier and happy back then. You've lost so much weight recently, are you doing okay?

>tfw drug addict
>>
> I'm sorry I'm spending so much time on my phone Anon. I'm just making plans for later.
>>
>>39385178
>thanks for just now noticing. Now fuck off
you probably still are 15.
>>
My mother said the exact same thing. What the fuck do they even mean by "sparkle"? If it's just the reflection of light on my eyes then no, it's still there you cunt.
>>
>It's sad that you llost the carefreeness you had as a child.

Well Mom, that's part of growing up.
>>
>>39385305
>>39384886

Have you ever looked at www.facesofsuicide.com? In a lot of these photos, these are people who used to have a sparkle in their eyes, but like you, don't have one anymore.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.