[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Beta shit you did to get girls when you were young

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1208.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>ITT: Beta shit you did to get girls when you were young

I unironically drew a picture of an Eye, bundle of Wood, a Chair, and a female Sheep then presented it to a girl on Valentine's day

>I would cherish you

It was the gayest shit ever but I thought that's what girls like
>>
Orbited, really. Bought her shit. Seized on every opportunity to be there for her and show my worth as a mate. Christ almighty in hindsight I'm glad I'll never pass on my retard genes
>>
>>39384859
How does ish you relate to a female sheep?

Should have done Eye, Wood, Cherry, Shoe

Fucking brainlet
>>
>>39384912
>Ewe

Fucking brainlet
>>
>>39384989
>I would Chair You

??? She probably though OP was trying to murder her
>>
I tried to ask a girl to prom with a bunch of cannolis and said "I cannot go with you". She paused for 5 minutes, discussed with friends, then said ok. This was in front of entire gym, then I turned around and said "she said yes!" Real autist like, no one was even paying attention. She later told me she'll go with me if the guy she asked first said no, she ended up going with him and I went with a girl who was really weird and a good bit chubby. Another time I asked a girl out that I barely knew, all stutters, she said "I'll have to see", I texted her twice and she never responded so I put all my anger and frustration towards losing weight and I lost 50 pounds, still couldn't get girls though :(
>>
>>39385131
"I cannoli go with you" fucking phone fag bullshit
>>
>>39384859
>I faggot chair you
>>
File: 1504014135752.jpg (123KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504014135752.jpg
123KB, 641x600px
>>39384859
My dad told me to write a poem to the girl I liked for Christmas. I knew it was a bad idea, but I did it anyway and left it on her locker. Forgot what I wrote but I do remember when she passed it around to the entire class and everyone knew it was me because of my shitty handwriting and immediately called me out and laughed at me
>Mfw
>>
On valentines day in like grade 5 I asked a girl out for my friend that I had a huge crush on and she said yes. Literally cucked myself. I hate past me so much.
>>
File: 1491909465884.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1491909465884.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>be me
>at the age of like 10
>drew very detailed sex scenes (penis entering vagina from close up and so on)
>left the paper at someone's door, rang a bell and ran away.
It somehow turned me on knowing that some stranger would see those drawings and think something about them
>>
>do "anon's stupid show"
>monkeying around playground trying to impress the girls
>fall from monkey bars
>break arm
>>
File: aaaaaaaahhhh.jpg (23KB, 583x616px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaahhhh.jpg
23KB, 583x616px
>>39384859
>get girls phone number for some reason
>months later out of the blue text her
"Want to go to the movies?"
>get nothing back
>next Monday at school she pulls me aside but still in full view and earshot of every one
>you didn't send me a text did you
>h-haha n-no t-that was just my m8, he stole my phone, p-pulling a prank h-ha
>ok good, I was worried for a minutes there
>h-hehe yea
>mfw
>>
>>39384859
>spammed her on facebook
>said she likes horror
>unironicaly drew 3D horror "word" and er with that

she never "seen" it lol
>>
>>39384859
>used to be quite popular when i was 7
>thought of myself as a "bad boy" when i was really just autistic with a short temper
>taught classes every lunchtime about "how to be bad"
>they got stopped because i got mad at some kid and punched him til his head bled
>>
File: mfw65.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
mfw65.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>lunch, first grade
>I don't remember most of the conversation but there was a part when he said "if you want to let a girl know you like her, just tease her"

>second grade
>see a tall qt
>think back to my conversation in first grade

>bully her every day for the remaining four years of elementary school
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlb41SW1iy0
bumping with good music
>>
>>39385131
"I'll have to see" what kind of bullshit answer is that? She could have at least said no.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.