[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ is actually the most normie board there is on 4chan. Just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1503175250606.jpg (159KB, 1173x1317px) Image search: [Google]
1503175250606.jpg
159KB, 1173x1317px
/r9k/ is actually the most normie board there is on 4chan. Just think about it, all it is about is:
>sex
>women
>dating
>work
>school

You're all failed normies, but not at all abnormal in your aspirations and interests. Typical cattle, just under average and wallowing in pity. If you were somehow above normies your interests would reflect it, instead you crave to be part of society just like any normie, and most often you are, despite your own romanticized perception of your own loneliness.

This is why this board is attracting the people you think are normies, it's about the stuff their whole lives revolve around. If you were as abnormal as you claim, normies would not feel at home here, because they would not care or understand /r9k/. And this is why you are a laughing stock of the rest of 4chan, as the most nonintellectual and normie board there is.
>>
>>39381931
The true robots have all left /r9k/ for realms unknown a long time ago, newfriend.
>>
>>39381978
I am still here, though.
>>
>>39382018
you are the minority now. at best the average /r9k/ user could pass as a cyborg, not a robot by any stretch of the imagination.
>>39381931
you forgot a big one. faggotry/homosexuality
>>
r9k not neet here. does this make me a cyborg?
>>
>>39381931
bugs.. easy on the carrots

Damn, apparently I'm not the first faggot to import a /lit/ meme to /r9k/
>>
>>39381931
>sex
>women
>dating
>work
>school

I want none of that. Just want to be a hermit that doesn't bother anybody and live in peace.
>>
>>39381931
It's true, and has been for a long ass time. For whatever reason, I keep clicking this board expecting it to be the old, brief-lived pre-normie shit. But of course, it never is.
Even a return to the misogyny phase would be a welcome change.
>>
>>39382385
what are your interests then and how do you find them on r9k
>>
>>39382670
>Even a return to the misogyny phase would be a welcome change.

There are women hate threads almost daily and women hate comments in most threads.
>>
File: 1493440308744.jpg (28KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1493440308744.jpg
28KB, 550x366px
>>39381978
i come back once in a while. i dont know where the others have gone, but i just want to go back when it wasnt about sex, girls and "fembots"
>>
>>39383915
you'd be surprised, but there is a lot of women posting in those threads
the only thing that can rival an r9k's virgin's hate of women, is a woman's hate of other women
>>
eight chan sucks though. Starting to just think everything sucks.
>>
>>39384075
>everything sucks

typical normie brainlet
>>
>>39382018
I'm here to bro that's how pathetic I am

This board is pretty much dead. It's a woman worshipping board at this point.
>>
>>39383915
It's low-powered shit compared to what used to be. /r9k/ is just doing the bare minimum to hang on to the reputation for hating women.
>>
>>39384591
Robots don't use the word "bro"
>>
File: carrot.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
carrot.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>39381931
BUGS!...

What've you been eating???
>>
File: 1503246613619.jpg (1MB, 1909x2057px) Image search: [Google]
1503246613619.jpg
1MB, 1909x2057px
>>39381931

Calm down. Go for a walk. Breath the fresh air. Listen to the birds and the bees and the sounds of your hair growing. Come back to your domain and take a nap.

Now think about what your going to eat for dinner/lunch tomorrow.

Stop being so complicated and SIMPLIFY anon. You'll see, it cures the aliments of an unquiet mind lickity split
>>
>>39385989
Did this post get lost on the way to another thread?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.