[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that you were a social outcast?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: hi_def_pepe.jpg (35KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
hi_def_pepe.jpg
35KB, 1050x700px
When did you realize that you were a social outcast?
>>
>>39379331
Middle school, or more accurately, puberty. When you're in 5th grade, you're not autistic, you're just another kid. Once puberty hits, you're a fucking outcast and before you know it, you're listening to KMFDM and wanting to shoot people.
>>
File: 1492764672415.jpg (87KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
1492764672415.jpg
87KB, 540x684px
October 15, 2002- when I realized everyone I ate lunch with didn't actually want me there and then I just ate alone for the rest of school/life.
>>
>Be 9
>I always had social problems and was bullied, but was too youn or clueless to be fully aware of that.
>For my birthday, my mother decides to throw a big party with +20 schoolmates.
>I hand over the invitations, help with the preparations the week before...
>The big game came, but they didn't. No one did.
>>
>>39379439

I wasn't angry that evening, just sad. I have never felt so alone before that event.
I thought that it was a wake up call, so I tryed being more social in the upcoming years (sports, activities, going out...) but I didn't improve one bit.
Shortly after my 24th birthday, I decided that I had enough and stopped trying. After all those failures, I became bitter and lost the ability to even enjoy my usual hobbies like gaming or reading.
At least I tryed, do I get something for that?
>>
>>39379331
Waited all my life for a class where everyone is a weeaboo like me. When it finally came i noticed that i don't fit in.
I don't have friends because i don't like other people, i don't have friends because other people don't like me
>>
>>39379331
Always have been. I was singled out on my 4th birthday party
>>
>>39379331
When I was 2 or 3 and all the other kids in daycare walked all over me, literally and metaphorically.
>>
around 7th grade i just stopped attending school and made up an illness

they eventually sent a tutor and graduated me when i did 0 work
>>
when I was in k-4, I pulled a Godzilla toy out of my backpack, made sure no body noticed it, then put it back in
>>
>>39379331
I noticed it in 10th grade.
I was extremely lucky that I had a small group of friends who were just like me but I moved schools. Turns out there are very very very few people in the world like me.
>>
>>39379684
it was that everyone was talking to one another, but I didn't see what there was to talk about. I just wanted to play godzilla
>>
there were some moments, long before my friends cut me off, that I realized our friendships weren't true and that was the eventual road. i'm over it now, but it's incredible how difficult it was to bear being in school with the same people who kicked you out of the group and got popular
>>
most people are REALLY venomous, I know we're cannibalistic here on r9k, but the people out there are worse
>>
>>39379477

I know that feel bro. At 30, I'm just living out my days in peace. No need to torment myself trying to things I can't do. I tried, I put in a fair effort, time to move on.
>>
Sometimes, I come on Robot threads like these and cry.

Y'all got some sad lives and I feel bad for you.
>>
>>39379764
there was this one moment, tenth grade, we had to do the standardized testing and all the people I knew in the group were talking. I brought up how Hannah Montana music was genius how the writers were really good, and this one douche says "it sucks-it's all about rainbows and unicorns."
"Have you ever heard it?" I asked
he said no
he learned to play guitar to get chicks & is now a musician who got onto spotify's usa viral once. his music is so bad and he has lyrics like "i told my dad I wanted to be in music and he said, 'son, do just that".
>>
File: ab1.gif (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ab1.gif
24KB, 400x400px
When I realized that staying in and wearing masks and doing creative stuff was a million times more fufilling than the social realm. Who else /Phantomoftheopera/ here?
>>
>>39379794
my life was a tragedy, but it's very happy and relatively pain-free now, i'm 25, it gets better
>>
File: mga31.jpg (27KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
mga31.jpg
27KB, 657x527px
Sometime during middle school.

The boys I was with were always doing stuff like forgetting they were playing hide and seek with me while I was hiding. My best friends made fun of me in front of the group and would hit me for laughs. It took me a very long time to realise that they weren't playing.
>>
>>39379871
i'm sorry dude, I always picked friends out of desperation and they always hit me for stating my opinions; just know there's a guy out there who wouldn't hit you just for being yourself ;)
>>
>>39379804
this is so true, I can't stand going to bars, even though i'd like to pick up chicks. enjoying creating and others' creations is the purpose of life
>>
I always was. I went out of my way to be. I guess I thought it was cool, idk, I was a kid. Kinda sucks that the choices you made when you were so young had such a big impact. Been years trying to fix a fuck up I barely remember doing.
>>
I did first in like 9th grade, but it was mostly because i shut everyone else out. Sat at my desk drawing and stuff everyday at school, then as soon a s school was out i'd bycycle back home as fast as i could and play vidya. But i didnt really realize before last year when i found myself completely unable to talk or identify with anyone but myself. So i mostly just sat in my dorm room and played video games
>>
>before puberty
>be just a kid, kinda weird and eccentric, but still mostly a normal kid with friends and stuff
>puberty hits and I go to middle school
>try to make friends
>everyone thinks I'm weird
>just give up making friends for the rest of middle/high school
>end up not fitting in anywhere ever again
That's how it began. Before puberty I got diagnosed with non verbal learning disorder and one of the symptoms apparently is "social withdrawal during puberty", I guess I was destined to be an outcast.
I have some decent social skills now but I still lack that feeling of really belonging to something.
>>
File: 1486489766384s.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1486489766384s.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
>>39379331
>at work
>washing hands after cutting chicken
>female coworker comes up to me
>says 'nobody likes you, you're so weird'
>mfw i hadn't even said anything at all that day
still hurts
>>
File: 1502805862119.jpg (58KB, 500x788px) Image search: [Google]
1502805862119.jpg
58KB, 500x788px
>>39379331
Twice

>be me in middle-school
>bullied because feminine and friendless
>not even a weird kid by /r9k/ standards
>wants to commit suicide, get sent to group therapy

>be in senior year
>spent high school trying to get attention by making lewd jokes and developing oratory skills
>realize I still have 0 friends since middle school
>realize my skills are not better than anybody else's
>oneitis rejects me

I was a standard kid in middle school and got bullied for that. I turned into a loud guido in high school and got that weird vibe. Last year of high school I attempted to be normal again and get some real friends, and I realized that I had nothing else going for me
>>
>>39379782
You make me feel bad for giving up at my age, oldfag
>>
When I was born the other babies in the hospital were bullying me. The baby stacies were laughing at me and the baby chads stole my milk
>>
>>39379331
When, in high school, my friends that I had known since middle school started ignoring me
>>
When I got to 18 and realised it was Friday night and everyone on normie book was out having fun and I was in the house playing total war and hadn't received any kind of text in weeks
>>
>>39379331
When i was 6 years old
At the wnd of grade 1 i realised i didnt have any friends because i spent half the year in detention for something i didnt do (whisteling in class)

20 years later, and life never got any better, and i still cant fucking whistle
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.