[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when skinnies tell us husky guys to just eat less and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16

File: 1501322923740.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1501322923740.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>tfw when skinnies tell us husky guys to just eat less and move more

It's not that simple.
>>
yes it literally is
>>
File: 1503812779130.png (61KB, 762x754px) Image search: [Google]
1503812779130.png
61KB, 762x754px
>>39378802
>tfw to inteligent to be skinny
>>
Eat less, sure. Move more is harder. I only find time to work out 2-3 days a week.

I do walk on average 14k steps a day which is supposed to be good. That's not including the running.
>>
>>39378802
I would be a fat fuck to this day if it wasn't for adderall so I can sympathize
>>
File: angrybigwojak.jpg (8KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
angrybigwojak.jpg
8KB, 209x241px
>>39378872
That's not fair you cheated . where do i get adderal?
>>
It's bullshit, really. People who are thin don't have a broken sense of hunger like we do. They literally can't conceive of how it's like to be addicted to food. To be addicted to something you can't just quit cold turkey, because you need food to live. It's like telling an alcoholic that they need to cut back to one drink a day. It just doesn't work like that. Smokers have alternatives to smoking, but there is NO alternative to eating.
>>
File: 1465032175845.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1465032175845.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
>>39378802
>some skinny fuck tells me to lay off the cupcakes when walking past me
>devour him whole as a response
it's not all that bad being big
>>
>>39378802
Don't eat stuff with trans fat and try to cut as much sugar as possible from your diet.
Trans fats are being taken out of most foods these days, but sugar is in many things - it's an insidious.

>>39378899
If you have healthcare & live in a 1st world nation, go to a psychiatrist and ask to get tested for ADD/ADHD. The questions are obvious and easy to asnwer.

>>39378911
Sugar represses your normal signals to stop eating.
>>
dude lol just eat less, consult a physicist if you're breaking conservation of energy
>>
>>39378932
>it's an insidious.
I meant insidious additive, sorry.
>>
>>39378899
First off, fucking KEK

Secondly, I've been ADD as fuck since I was a lil kid. It's pretty easy to get adderall with a legit ADHD diagnosis (and guess what, even if you're not hyperactive, it's still considered ADHD). However, today, it's a lot like the "medical" marijuana people are able to enjoy. You just find a "sympathetic" doctor who will treat your "ADHD" and that's all it takes. If you can't find a doc willing to bend the rules for you, just use google and read up on one of the many guides on how to act/what to say to a psychiatrist in order to get a prescription. I have health insurance and I pay only $10 for a month's supply. I ballooned up a few years ago but thanks to GLADderall I'm now more confident, more successful and in much better shape.
>>
>>39378932
sugar is pretty bad. i fucking love it though. if i go a meal without ANYTHING sweet it feels wrong and incredibly dissatisfying. shit sucks. on the plus side, after quitting soda i lost like 60 pounds because soda is literally nothing but empty sugar calories. i don't really miss it. but i have replaced it with other sweet stuff that isn't quite as bad since it's not 100% empty calories. i know if i want to lose any more weight than that i will have to drop the other sweet stuff but it's HARD.
>>
>>39378911
The alternative to eating is either eating less or substituting for healthier foods that have lower calories without sacrificing fullness from it.
>>
I can barely eat enough in a day to not lose weight even if I remind myself. If I forget I can go multiple days without eating at all. I'll never get fat, but I can sympathize because like anything that's hard to stop doing, telling people to "just stop" doesn't work like that.
>>
File: 0512-0810-1618-1360.jpg (53KB, 350x290px) Image search: [Google]
0512-0810-1618-1360.jpg
53KB, 350x290px
>>39378802
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
It's worth the time; watch it on like 1.5x to 2x the speed.

Now every time you see soda, ice cream, baked goods, etc (even cereals are loaded with sugar), imagine pic related on it.
I still do it today and it makes those kinds of things less appetizing.
>>
>>39378992
>The alternative to eating is eating or eating
>>
>>39378802
>walk a bunch every day, several miles
>eat mostly plants
>eat a legume every day
>eat green stuff like broccoli and spinach and kale every day
>maybe eat a salad and don't drown it in dressing
>eat whole grains like oatmeal and whole wheat shit instead of refined flour and sugar
>make veggies the main course instead of the side dish
>stop drinking soda
>actually count calories
>actually eat 10 fruits and veggies a day
>eat a piece of lean chicken or fish a few times a week if you're eating meat at all
>eat less buttery/creamy/milky/fried/oily shit
>maybe swim or run around sometimes
>maybe don't eat so much fat
>eat lots of fiber so that you're full
>snack on fruit and nuts and veggies and shit instead of on garbage
>add resistance training or swimming to unlock ottermode
That's literally all it fucking takes. Your thyroid can add 10 pounds of water weight. You have a fucking disorder if you actually do this and you still gain weight. People are known to lie when they self-report about their diets, and they even deceive themselves into thinking shit's healthy. You may legitimately need a doctor if you're somehow still a fat fuck and you're eating healthy.
>>
>>39379021
Not all calories are equal. That's the thing you've got to get in your head.
You should not expect to burn off the calories you intake. That's even covered in that "Sugar: The Bitter Truth" vid.
>>
>>39379021
You fucking know what I meant, it's not like you can literally remove food from your existence, so I pointed out ways to keep having food without gaining weight or potentially losing it.
>>
File: smokingwojakfat.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
smokingwojakfat.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
>>39379035
That's a lot to read can you simplify it a bit, I don't think I can remember allt aht in my day to day life.
>>
>>39379035
Nuts are extremely calorie dense anon
>>
>>39379064

tl;dr don't eat processed junk, there are plenty of sweet fruits like strawberries and kiwi.
>>
>>39379035
>17 line list of shit to do
>"that's literally all it takes"
wow so simple so easy
fucking normies
>>
>>39379064
Consume NO trans fats.
Consume as little concentrated/processed sugar as possible (dont drink soda); fruits are okay to a point.
Eat mostly plants. Have a big salad for dinner with a small amount of your favorite salad dressing, shard cheddar cheese, and a big piece of fried chicken or something so you actually eat it without being turns off to it right away. I've been doing that like every day for the past 3 years.
And fucking watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
>>
>>39379064
>actually do cardio and resistance training
>10 fruits + veggies every day
>whole grains, beans, and starchy veggies instead of refined sugar (soda, candy) and bleached (white) flour
>eat a rainbow (plants); green shit every day
>lean proteins if anything, a few times a week instead of every day
>actually track calories and macros and shit
>>
>>39379111
>shard cheddar cheese
fuuuck I meant SHARP.
>>
>>39378802
Yes it is you stupid fuck.
>>
File: 1362607431664.jpg (42KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
1362607431664.jpg
42KB, 353x334px
>>39378928
>implying you could have caught them.
>>
>>39378802
Part of you is being fat, it's who you are.

Lose your identity and you can be anyone.

oregano
>>
Actually, it's simple. You can lift more, so you can build more muscle with more ease. Us skinny boys can have a very good silhouette but building muscle takes a shitload of time and effort. Years of lifting and we still look weak. But instead of becoming a bear you become a pig. Poor choices.
>>
>>39378802
>It's not that simple.
then what's the problem?
>>
Replace food with drugs
>>
>>39379035
>>stop drinking soda

yeah that ain't gonna happen I'm afraid
>>
File: pepey.jpg (51KB, 728x588px) Image search: [Google]
pepey.jpg
51KB, 728x588px
i will take a potato chip
AND EAT IT
>>
>>39378899
just tell the doctors you get distracted when people move past windows then you're golden
>>
>>39378802
>>39378911
>>39379021
>>39379064
>>39379105
>>39380045
confirmed never gonna making it
>>
>>39378911
>don't have a broken sense of hunger like we do
that's the case desu, your hunger hormones are all fucked up because of your fat
>>
>>39378911
Try fasting for an entire day, only drink water.

You won't starve to death just because your tummy go rumble, it'll take weeks for you to die of starvation based off of your fat stores alone.
>>
>>39378802
literally stop eating for 2 days and you will lose tons of calories

do this every once in a while while not pigging out regularly and you'll weigh less 100% guaranteed

being fat stems from a self control problem most of the time
>>
File: 1500239593434.png (47KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500239593434.png
47KB, 420x420px
>>39379035
>if you're eating meat at all
How are you supposed to get enough protein with no meat
>>
>>39380325
OATS
AND
SQUATS
>>
File: skelly.jpg (103KB, 1562x800px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
103KB, 1562x800px
*blows all the thin genes normies out of our thread*
>>
>>39380325
You realize that protein isn't only found on meat, right?
>>
>>39380369
Yeah but if you want to get a big supply which is needed to gain muscle you need to eat meat. Beans and vegetables has small amounts of protein.
>>
File: No wanwan.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
No wanwan.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>39378802
>tfw no cute husky
>>
>>39380369
yeah it's in the semen you drink too
>>
>stop eating so much
>have 1000-1300 calories a day
>get from 105kg to 84kg
>noice
>keep doing same
>weight slowly creeps back on

Ffs I can't function on less than 1000 cals I have a physical job and hit the gym
>>
>>39378802
we don't even need to move more, just eat less frequently, like once a day
>>
>>39380630
your weigh is going to fluctuate, the less you weigh the less cals you need so you gain weigh and when you are heavier you need more cals so you drop in weigh
>>
File: 1494952569693.png (44KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494952569693.png
44KB, 500x338px
>>39378911
>Smokers have alternatives to smoking, but there is NO alternative to eating.

have you tried smoking?
>>
>>39380543
based husky poster, where you been?
>>
>>39379035
Why would you only eat some protein and mostly carbs? He'll lose fat alright, but also a lot of muscle. I really doubt that eating a piece of chicken 3 times a week is enough protein for a man if you want to prevent muscle loss.

>>39380630
Starvation diet doesn't work well in the long term. Your metabolism slows down, so the moment you start eating even a little bit more than your diet allows, you'll start gaining weight back again.
>>
>>39380658
>an average person needs 2000 kcal to maintain its weight
>a fat fuck goes from a diet of 4000 kcal to 1500<
Theres no fluctuation what the fuck
He probably eats more and lies
>>
>>39380714
>>an average person
yeah, a 60 kilo couch potato, besides his weight is irrelevant since we don't know his height
>>
>>39380710
Not him anon, trying to reminisce :(
>>
i went from 115kg to 86kg by just not eating. nothing all day. it feels more dirty and material actually that i can afford to put looking fuckable over just eating.. i dont see anything wrong with anyone or society and i love humanity and even hostile anons. i agree with op on fat being an identity too. i feel very fucking weird n dysmorphic and boobs are saggy. i bought into the scam
>>
>>39381482
are you a girl or do you have man boobs?
>>
Former Morbidly Obese Anon Here.
Weighed 550 lbs. at the beginning of this shit, down to 220 lbs. (Which isn't that bad, considering I'm 6'3" Still working.)

The majority of the problem I had was being stuck in inactivity. I used to browse these boards daily, play vidya, and eat all types of snax. My teeth rotted out from all the soda I drank, and if I had anything to blame me being that way on: it would be my environment.

Eventually you just gotta realize that you're gonna die really fucking early, and actually start caring about it. There are no shortcuts. You have to sweat, eat a healthier diet(But only by making incremental changes), and maintain your muscle mass while you lose.

Normies simplify it because it's less about the concept being foreign to us, but us gathering the motivation to do it. Not gonna try to motivate any of you fats. It's gotta come from within.

See you, Space Cowboy.
>>
>>39378802
except it is that simple.
the calories in/calories out works. the only issue comes when your body makes you cold all the time, reducing your calorie out to about as much as your now small calorie in. that's the point where you either hit a wall and lose 10 pounds in a year, or push yourself to the limit and use exercise to push past the calorie in amount, regardless of what your body would have to say on the matter.
the problem isn't simplicity v complexity, its a matter of it's difficult to do, especially considering that the majority of fat people have little self control in the first place. if you put a normal healthy man in a fat body he would probably have an easier time losing weight because he hasn't destroyed his minds reward center with endless food.
>>
>>39378802
JUST HAVE A KETO DIET FUCK
>>
>>39382234
>the calories in/calories out works
No. It does not. To burn off all of the calories you'd get by eating a cookie, you'd have to run for like 2 hours.
Now try running off all your calories.
It's all a load of shit.
Just don't eat sugar and get mild exercise. A calorie from processed sugar is not the same thing as a calorie from other sources. You need to make sure that every calorie you get has high amounts of protein and/or vitamins (those which you have not yet had an adequate amount of enough THAT DAY). That is the solution.
>>
>>39378802
but thats how easy it is, i went from 123kg to 90kg by just eating less, i still spent all my time at my pc
>>
>>39382943
this, dropped 35lbs so far just eating 1500 a day and core workout one day 45mins and extremely light running the other days for 25 mins
>>
>>39382909
unless you are doing athlete level exercise most of the calories you burn are probably used up in internal body processes. you don't need to run for 2 hours, just stay alive, and keep your body heated and running (something you do automatically without noticing it) and boom, the calories magically go away.
and to the other half of your post, instead of stuffing your face with calorie enriched nutrients as you seem to see eating as, you could just reach your calorie goal, and then take a multivitamin. it is a lot simpler, and makes the calorie game almost too easy once you don't have to worry about almost anything else.
>>
Diet is a meme, unless you have self control not to have cheat days (or weeks if you're a true slob), which you don't because you're fat. Excercise is not. Get off your lardass and go jogging every day
>>
>>39378802
>husky
You're not husky, you're fucking FAT.
>>
>>39378802
Fuck you you fat faggot, go walk off your stinky basement, you're literally sitting on your fat you fat ass.
>>
Just swim in a REALLY ( with ice preferably) cold lake as much as possible and as many days a s you can. With no clothes on.

Also eat actual food.
Then eventually you will b fine

DO ACTUAL FITNESS TOO
>>
>>39378911
Which is why you replace the junk you suck in with healthy alternatives, then start dialing back from there. Of course you'll just then whine about how celery doesn't taste as good as tendies.
>>
>>39380344
>then dies of caradiac arrest the next day
>>
File: 1486894382421.png (43KB, 323x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486894382421.png
43KB, 323x320px
>tfw lost 30lbs since July thanks to stims
>at least 20lbs to go

How long can I maintain a <1000 kcal/day diet (primarily vegetarian/lean meats, densely nutritious) before I start damaging my organs?

I have literally had 20 minutes of exercise in the past month and it looks like I'll be down another 3-4lbs by the end of the week. I stopped being hungry about 2 weeks ago, but I'm noticeably grumpy and my body feels very tired & sore all the time.
>>
I hate being skinny I mean yeah look more aesthetic but in terms of functionality I rather be somewhat fat
>that feeling knowing you can just ragdoll skinnyfags anytime you want
>will lift more than most skinnyfags ever will in their lifetime with 1 month of training
>probably taller from excessive calories during puberty
>all the world records for absolute weight lifted is held by fatasses
>getting swole easily anytime you want
>>
File: partyforone.jpg (52KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
partyforone.jpg
52KB, 450x450px
>tfw have ate ten of these this week
>>
File: 31816.png (338KB, 735x445px) Image search: [Google]
31816.png
338KB, 735x445px
>Try to be healthy and buy a tub of Philadelphia Light soft cheese and some low fat crackers from the supermarket
>Eat 10 in one sitting then eat from the tub of Philadelphia with a spoon like yogurt
>>
>>39386122
> Posting anything Innman the pedo made
I would have told you an easy way to feel less sore, but you can fuck off now.
>>
>>39386228
i thought you said you ate 10 pizza rolls this week until i looked closer
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.