[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favourite class to play as in the skyrim games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: giflxxS.png (1MB, 800x3176px) Image search: [Google]
giflxxS.png
1MB, 800x3176px
What's your favourite class to play as in the skyrim games
>>
File: 1501721021067.png (165KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501721021067.png
165KB, 394x360px
>just try a stealth archer, bro!
>>
>Skyrim
>class

I don't think you know what that word means.
>>
>the stealth archer meme is true

Every playthrough of skyrim I end up being one. guess it's hard to avoid the easiest/most powerful build.
>>
>>39371957
Redguard stealth mages

No fucking idea why.
>>
>>39371957
I play Nord and stealthy, but kill my enemies using poisons and one hand weapons. I then raise them with conjuration and attack the survivors with a banzai charge.
>>
>>39371957

Nordic Master Race, all TES games.
>>
>>39372249
Or you could just one shot everything as a stealth archer and ignore the nonsense...the choices....
>>
>>39372249
You have a delightful taste my friend
>>
>>39372320
>playing a single player rpg for efficiency
Might as well beat the main quest by level 8 while I'm at it.
>>
>>39371957
I'm usually heavy armour, sword and shield. Usually Nord, but right now I'm Norman, do to my Norman mod
>>
I play as guy who jumps hundreds of feet in the air.
>>
>>39372561
due to* orirw ndjeduie3duieud orignial
>>
It's not like you don't max out every skill eventually anyway...
>>
Eldritch Knight.
Use Alteration, Conjuration, and Restoration Magic alongside Two Handed Hammers and Heavy Armor. It's no stealth archer in tactical damage output, but it's fun as hell.
>>
I don't understand the idea behind conjuration. Why is there a bunch of different creatures you can summon, when you can only have one at a time?
>>
>>39373234
You are making a pact with the summoned being and making a pact with another would revoke the first.
>>
>>39373511
Then why can I only have one skeleton or zombie, when Mannimarco has dozens of them? It just excludes you from playing any pure conjurer builds.
>>
>>39373543
Cause Bethesda doesn't know how to do Necromancy.
>>
>>39373543
Because the game is shit. Everyone panders to normie gamers, so overly complex games are just a waste of developer time.
>>
File: skyrim vampire lord harkon.png (464KB, 651x642px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim vampire lord harkon.png
464KB, 651x642px
>no vampire
>no vampire lord
quite plebeian.
>>
>>39373728
It's so weak you end up never using it. Just like the werewolf form.
>>
>>39372982
>playing that long
play Enderal
https://sureai.net/?lang=en
>>
>>39373908
>It's so weak you end up never using it.
But I do use it often, and it's not weak if you know how to use it, like draining your enemy's health for yourself.
Works best at night though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>39373983
Are you playing at Legendary difficulty?
>>
I used to like playing as a hitman character who went unarmed and used summoned weapons, but in Skyrim they made summoned weapons suck so whatever. In morrowind I could enchant a dagger to summon an entire suit of armor for me.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.